Bad Days....

Thread: Bad Days....

Tags: None
  1. Little One said:

Unhappy Bad Days....

Hey, My boyfriend's boss, which is like his grandpa, had a heart attack yesterday, and then 20 minutes later he passed away. When I talked to him last night, he also told me that a friend of his family got hurt really bad, and they don't think he is going to make it either! He's been going through a lot in just one day. I feel so bad for him, and I wish that I could be with him to help comfort him.

Does anyone know a song that either tells him that I'm always there for him or he can count on me, or a song to help him get throught this hard time. Please, he's really going through a lot, and I hate seeing him sad like he is!!

Thanx,
    Krystal

lollipop said:

as you don't mention, wich type the song should be, then first came to my mind an older song:
    The Pretenders - I'll stand by you

Ill stand by you
    Take me in, into your darkest hour
    And Ill never desert you
    Ill stand by you
    Ill stand by you
    Wont let nobody hurt you
    Ill stand by you
    Wont let nobody hurt you
    Ill stand by you
  3. Little One said:

Hey Lollipop...Thanx. It really doesn't matter what type of song it is. Just please no classica, or christian or anything like that. He really likes, Rock, Hip-Hop, and Rap, so if it is any of those types I'm pretty sure he'll like it. Thanx again.
    Krystal

Luvya said:

first i thought things like daniel powter - bad day or the rembrandts - i'll be there for you, herbert grönemeyer - ich bin für dich da. but maybe this is a bit positive for such a situation.
  5. meeeeeeee said:

bad day - daniel powter

rosadelamor said:

Quote Originally Posted by Little One View Post
    Hey, My boyfriend's boss, which is like his grandpa, had a heart attack yesterday, and then 20 minutes later he passed away. When I talked to him last night, he also told me that a friend of his family got hurt really bad, and they don't think he is going to make it either! He's been going through a lot in just one day. I feel so bad for him, and I wish that I could be with him to help comfort him.

Does anyone know a song that either tells him that I'm always there for him or he can count on me, or a song to help him get throught this hard time. Please, he's really going through a lot, and I hate seeing him sad like he is!!

Thanx,
    Krystal
    "i'll be there for you" by bon jovi
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtzcOqv_P-4