Solved: Need help finding a song

Thread: Solved: Need help finding a song

Tags: None
  1. Satamoru said:

Unhappy Solved: Need help finding a song

Okay, it's an /incredibly/ old song, and I can't seem to find out the artist or title anywhere.

I THINK the title was 'Pictures' I really loved the song, but it's been so long since I heard it, I can't recall how it goes x_X I only remember like, one lyric...

"Looking at pictures of you, woah oh oh oh oh oh. Woah oh oh oh oh oh. Woah oh oh oh oh Oooooh!"

Sorry, that's all I can remember...but it was a really awesome song DX Anyone know it?

lollipop said:

Moved to correct section
    &
    bumped.

Does someone recognize this song?

plus @OP: was it male or female singing, and was it pop, rock etc style, and with "incredibly old" you mean from fifties or...?

3. Resa said:

Quote Originally Posted by Satamoru View Post
    Okay, it's an /incredibly/ old song, and I can't seem to find out the artist or title anywhere.

I THINK the title was 'Pictures' I really loved the song, but it's been so long since I heard it, I can't recall how it goes x_X I only remember like, one lyric...

"Looking at pictures of you, woah oh oh oh oh oh. Woah oh oh oh oh oh. Woah oh oh oh oh Oooooh!"

Sorry, that's all I can remember...but it was a really awesome song DX Anyone know it?

Did you try The Cure "Pictures of you"

4. Satamoru said:

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    Moved to correct section
    &
    bumped.

Does someone recognize this song?

plus @OP: was it male or female singing, and was it pop, rock etc style, and with "incredibly old" you mean from fifties or...?
    It was a female singer, and I don't know. x_X It was on a CD I had like, ages ago, but the CD broke in half and we threw it out.

5. musicgirl_28 said:

6. Satamoru said:

Quote Originally Posted by musicgirl_28 View Post
    That's it! Thanks a lot! <3 I've been looking for this song for ages

7. musicgirl_28 said:

You're very welcome