Solved: Song Help (Rock/Pop)

Thread: Solved: Song Help (Rock/Pop)

Tags: None
  1. GregWalnut said:

Default Solved: Song Help (Rock/Pop)

Hi, I was going through the radio a couple weeks ago while I was doing some work out of town, and happened to come across a song that I sorta liked. I didn't get the name, or the singer/band, however, I do remember a couple lines from it. Unfortunately, my searches on Google have not been able to turn anything up, so I am hoping somebody may help me here.

The lyrics might be a little off, as I wrote them down after I got back from work that day.

Anyways, it goes like "Got to get clean, got to get mean, got to get (Can't remember the exact ending to this line, however, I think it was like " everything right"?)". That line was sung from low to high, and then the similar line after went from high to low. I don't know how old this song was, could be new, could be from the 90s or 80s, and it was very up beat (the singer almost sounded like Queens lead singer).

I appreciate any help I get.

2. Luke of Metal said:

Queen's singer was Freddie Mercury

No idea who the song's by tho'
    Last edited by Luke of Metal; 11-17-2007 at 08:16 AM.

atmaestro said:

Try "Riot, Religion & Righteousness" by Pig
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

sandypants said:

Mulder: Whatever tape you found in that VCR, it isn't mine.

Scully: Good. Because I put it back in that drawer with all those other videos that aren't yours.

5. GregWalnut said:

Quote Originally Posted by sandypants View Post
    That would be it. Thanks to all three of you for your help, I appreciate it.