Mixalis and Nikos concerts? :D

Thread: Mixalis and Nikos concerts? :D

Tags: None

Ema said:

Red face Mixalis and Nikos concerts? :D

Hey....can you guys tell me when will Mixalis hatzigiannis and Nikos Mixas have a concert? I really would like to go !!!

Please write me if you know....see ya!!!
    Emma-Di-Kastro

maria_gr said:

I think that Miaxalis Xatzigiannis is in Germany right now, but I'm pretty sure that he won't have any concert. He had many concerts during the summer and actually the winter is the period of "skyladika" (if you know the word). When I'll learn more I'll inform you.

Kisses
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

Ema said:

Smile Tnx!

Thanx on the info! You know I was in greece this summer in Corfu so when I was there Mixalis had a concert and I missed it so I really can't get over it
    That's why I was wondering If he had a concert in greece soon. I know what skyladika means so i get the idea! Well as soon he has a concert in Thessaloniki please tell me....I'll be sure to come

Have you been to any of his concerts?

Filakia polla!!!
    Emma-Di-Kastro

Adrienne said:

Oh I want to go to the concert too lol.. Especially Mixalis's
    Why dont he come to Belgradeee
    Aconteceu
    Estava escrito assim
    Eu em você, você em mim
    Eu te encontrei
    Meu grande amor..

Da li cu ikad moci da sklopim oci a da tebe nema..?

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam!
    בועז, תתחתן איתי!

maria_gr said:

Yes I've been in 2 concerts! One in Serres (my city) and the other in Thessaloniki. He had many concerts there, I think 2 or 3. Btw where are you from?

Adrienne mou you must see him live cause he's so good. He's dancing all the time!!! I've seen him live about 3 times. I feel so lucky...

~Δημόκριτος~

Adrienne said:

Maria my dear now you make me feel bad for not seeing him! I want to go to the concert so badly lol... You have to let me know when he will have another concert I bet he's fantastic :*
    Aconteceu
    Estava escrito assim
    Eu em você, você em mim
    Eu te encontrei
    Meu grande amor..

Da li cu ikad moci da sklopim oci a da tebe nema..?

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam!
    בועז, תתחתן איתי!

trikala116 said:

haha. i have been in 3!! :P
    about mixalis, my friend that lives in athens says that she has seen a big poster of mixalis on a building, which means that probably he starts again by december singin at vox in athens.. but i am not sure..

maria_gr said:

Yes trikala you're right. I'm pretty sure that at the end of this month he'll start to sing in Vox. He was in Thessaloniki some weeks ago, but I couldn't go cause I had spanish lessons and I had to be in Serres.

Adrienne mou, don't worry. I'm sure that you'll see him one day. I could never believe that I would see him live, but I did it 3 times.

~Δημόκριτος~

Ema said:

Maria and trikala you are indeed lucky!!! Seeing Mixalis in concert is......ah.....i really cant find the words.....

Adrienne if he were to come to Belgrade i would be the first to get there as fast as I can! I have relatives there!!!

Oh and I'm from Skopje btw....thats why I was asking when he would be in thessaloniki cause it closer ot me

It still brings me sorrow to know that I missed out on his concert....

Kisses to ya girls!!!
    Emma-Di-Kastro

maria_gr said:

Skopje isn't far, so yes you could come to see Hatzigiannis. When I learn something about Thessaloniki, I'll inform you. I want to see him again, so I'll keep my eyes opened.

~Δημόκριτος~

Ema said:

Smile

Ohh.....please do! I go often to thessaloniki so it wont be a problem for me to come....especially if its for Mixalis

Hey can you tell me about some other singers that have similar songs like Mixalis...cause I really like greek music!!! I just downloaded some songs from Nikos Mixas and I really like them.....especially Mpourdelo, Trexei tipota; and Den itane grammeno !
    Emma-Di-Kastro

panselinos said:

Yes, Xatzigiannis will be performing at VOX along with Glykeria.