Heard this song in Macy's and Charlotte Russe...

Thread: Heard this song in Macy's and Charlotte Russe...

Tags: None
  1. peaches21 said:

Angry Heard this song in Macy's and Charlotte Russe...

I heard this song in Macy's and Charlotte Russe and need the name of the artist and song title....

it goes something like....

"do you remember that song....we dance to the radio all night long...cmon mister DJ".....something something

its a girl that sings it she has a soft voice...sounds like NATALIE but i'm not sure if it's her. It's so fustrating that I can't find this song!! ANY help would GREATLY be appreciated!!! Thanks!

2. xxcutyourhairxx said:

yeah, i have the same problem... i've been googling these exact lyrics, and this is the only page i find. this seems like a pretty common pop song... why is it so hard to find? any ideas?

picklesx3 said:

Is it
    Remember that Song by Cooler Kids

4. peaches21 said:

YES, YES IT IS! After nearly 4 years thanks to you I finally found it! Thanks picklesx3!!! It's not on youtube or anything, which sucks,
    but thanks so much for taking the time to reply!

picklesx3 said:

You're welcome! Glad it's the right song

6. onetinsoldier said:

i too need a song artist and title that i heard at Macy's on Dec 28, 2011. It's a female solo singer, and it's kinda jazzy, Adele-ish perhaps. i was only able to grab and scribble down two lines from the chorus. the lyrics are:

Time time time is a healer
    time will take your pain away

and it's not by Eva Cassidy. anyone have an idea...email me: onetinsoldier@hotmail.com use subject "song title and artist" so it
    wont get flagged as spam.
    thank you