I hate most of today's "music"

Fortunate_Son said:

Rihanna - S.O.S
    It ain't me
    It ain't me
    I ain't no fortunate son
  3. roxyroxy12 said:

Exclamation um wat the f***

green day is one of the few bands that are still making it from 1995 they don't sux it just shows you sux! have u ever listened to green days old stuff if u did u wouldn't be saying they sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. roflohnoez said:

Anything related to Black Eyed Peas... Any song, any album, I hate it. Way too many people going overboard with singing that ****.
    "Don't sit behind a computer in bum f_uck Egypt and talk s_hit." Jon Schaffer, Iced Earth.
  5. pudin said:

everything related to simple plan, fall out boy and stuff like that sux. lindsay lohan, hillary duff, britney spears, all of those pop singers suck too. green day rocked 10 years ago, but now they're crap. Almost every rapper i don't like.
    coldog, what do you mean when u say u hate most of today's music?
  6. populace-in-two said:

For Me, anything on the radio is bad. All they play are the same poppy rock and/or rap. Not to say that those types of Music sucks. You know, whatever floats your boat. But Radio, and tv, play the same songs over and over, then when that show ends, they just replay the list. Then you have shows like Punchmuch, that is all based on people txting what they want to see. They once played A song 4 times in a row .. We Need varation of music.

people shouldn't diss another type of Music really, It's just personal taste. you shouldn't have to start a racket because someone has an opinion towards your musical taste*
  7. D-Fens said:

Snooker Loopy
  8. pudin said:

alprazonlam6, you have issues you need to work on, serious issues.

StaRShaR_luvs_love said:

Quote Originally Posted by Twixx n da Mix
    that damn go go song, what is it, "sexy lady give me your number"
    where are you from talking about a gogo song???

vranac said:

almost every one rap song

i like f***in hate eminem and 50 and other bunch of f***ers who believes that they can create music. The noise theyre creating is not anything. I can't stand them, and i kinda hate myself for listening that c**p before like 5 years. But luckily ive found the real music, rock. So, rap's dead for me.

urbanchicky06 said:

Quote Originally Posted by pudin
    everything related to simple plan, fall out boy and stuff like that sux. lindsay lohan, hillary duff, britney spears, all of those pop singers suck too. green day rocked 10 years ago, but now they're crap. Almost every rapper i don't like.
    coldog, what do you mean when u say u hate most of today's music?
    FALLOUTBOY Rox!!!!!
    Last edited by urbanchicky06; 10-28-2006 at 06:38 PM.
    : p GeT cRaZy On ThE fLoOr!!!! : p
  12. pudin said:

Quote Originally Posted by urbanchicky06
    FALLOUTBOY Rox!!!!!
    i hate them!