Lyrics from the Hills, Opera Night Episode

Thread: Lyrics from the Hills, Opera Night Episode

Tags: None
  1. galcinderella said:

Default Lyrics from the Hills, Opera Night Episode

From the most recent The Hills episode..does anyone know the last song the play, it was like, "you say the words that I can't say"...
    please help!
  2. lettyz11 said:

Smile A Night at the Opera

The last song played on the 16th Episode of the Hills is called "Bizarre Love Triangle" by Casual. I joined this forum to answer your question. It was bugging me because it sounded so familiar. It's a cover to New Order's Bizarre Love Triangle.
  3. TsDarlin said:

Red face I think I know... can u help me

I think the song you are all looking for is by a band "12 Stones"... does anyone know the song where Justin and Audrina were hugging in the parking lot.. goes something like "Goodbye my long lost lover..... goodbye my dreams" Who sings this one.... I can't find it.

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by TsDarlin View Post
    I think the song you are all looking for is by a band "12 Stones"... does anyone know the song where Justin and Audrina were hugging in the parking lot.. goes something like "Goodbye my long lost lover..... goodbye my dreams" Who sings this one.... I can't find it.
    A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LqJ2Hqt3A4
  5. shay07babe said:

Does anyone know the song that played in the last episode of The Hills when the they first go to the Opera?? Some of the lyrics are:

DJS never wanna play my songs, radio never wanna turn it on, popular, at the club they need to see ID, but i rap i should be VIP
  6. Kpuppy said:

Quote Originally Posted by lettyz11 View Post
    The last song played on the 16th Episode of the Hills is called "Bizarre Love Triangle" by Casual. I joined this forum to answer your question. It was bugging me because it sounded so familiar. It's a cover to New Order's Bizarre Love Triangle.
    Actually, this song was originally recorded by New Order, and has been covered about 84934830984 times since then by various bands. My favorite version is by Frente!, but Stabbing Westward also covered it more recently.
  7. Kpuppy said:

What I want to know is in the ONLINE version of this episode, the very last song IS NOT Bizarre Love Triangle, but something else, and I can't find it anywhere!
  8. mamamia10396 said:

Yeah it is Bizarre Love Triangle by Frente
  9. mamamia10396 said:

The song they were playing when they got to Opera was Piece of Me by Britney Spears.
  10. lauralovesthehills said:

Red face Guys I Just Found What It Is.

ok, the chorus goes

Goodbye, my almost lover
    Goodbye, my hopeless dream
    I’m trying not to think about you
    Can’t you just let me be?
    So long, my luckless romance
    My back is turned on you
    I should’ve known you’d bring me heartache
    Almost lovers always do

right?

listen to it on youtube, its called 'goodbye my almost lover' by 'alison sudol'

its definately that song, cus i JUST watched lauren looks back, and it was the pparrt were audrina and her ex/bf are hugging.

THANKS
  11. lauralovesthehills said:

Guys It's Definately Goodbye My Almost My Love By Alison Sudol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. lauralovesthehills said:

Hope I Helped. Xxxx
  13. poppymarie said:

its.. A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover