Eurovision! help! Desi Slava, "i still remember your name in the rain"

Thread: Eurovision! help! Desi Slava, "i still remember your name in the rain"

Tags: None

shy.sushi said:

Unhappy Eurovision! help! Desi Slava, "i still remember your name in the rain"

Hello guys! i'm looking for the lyrics of this song, i think it's Bulgarian with English

The part in english is the next:

Standing here alone again
    Waiting for the moment that we’ve shared, my love.
    No matter how many lies you say,
    No matter how many miles you walk away from me, Lorraine.

Here I am, all alone, waiting for the moment again
    But I know that you’re gone.

You’ve got to know that harder the rain, sweeter the pain
    I can still remember, Lorraine, in the rain.
    Calling you, again and again, I’ll wait for your name,
    I can still remember Lorraine in the rain.

Whispering your name again, saying prayers
    Among the stars, for you, my sweet Lorraine
    You’ve always given me some great time,
    Try to imagine how we fly so far away from here, my love.

Here I am, all alone, waiting for the moment we’ve shared
    But I know that you’re gone.

You’ve got to know that harder the rain, sweeter the pain
    I can still remember, Lorraine, in the rain.
    Calling you, again and again, I’ll wait for your name,
    I can still remember Lorraine in the rain.

But Desi Slava sings some things i have no idea and i couldn't find the lyrics of that.

thankssss
    keep paparizouing!!!!

panselinos said:

DesiSlava is a female singer, and this song has nothing to do with her.
    It's called "Lorraine" by the Bulgarian band Kaffe. The song is entirely in English, and you evidently already have the lyrics.

shy.sushi said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    DesiSlava is a female singer, and this song has nothing to do with her.
    It's called "Lorraine" by the Bulgarian band Kaffe. The song is entirely in English, and you evidently already have the lyrics.
    I have the song with that guy, DesiSlava and others. In English and some language i don't understand.

I downloaded it by mistake, and i loved it. The name that the file says is "Evrovizia 2005" and as singers says "Desi Slava & Lili Ivanova & Drago Draganov & Ruslan Mainov & Kaffe & Slavi Trifonov Sofi Marinova"
    keep paparizouing!!!!

panselinos said:

Wow! It would be fun to see Slavi Trifonov singing with Lili Ivanova, but (fortunately) that will never happen - mission impossible. lol Or Desislava with Lili Ivanova.
    None of these has ever sung with Kaffe (and Slavi Trifonov almost sued them).
    Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. I'm Bulgarian.

Hmm... It could be Maria Ilieva.

The only way to help you is.. to have that same song. Could you upload it somewhere, so I can hear it and write down the lyrics for you?

shy.sushi said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    Wow! It would be fun to see Slavi Trifonov singing with Lili Ivanova, but (fortunately) that will never happen - mission impossible. lol Or Desislava with Lili Ivanova.
    None of these has ever sung with Kaffe (and Slavi Trifonov almost sued them).
    Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. I'm Bulgarian.

Hmm... It could be Maria Ilieva.

The only way to help you is.. to have that same song. Could you upload it somewhere, so I can hear it and write down the lyrics for you?
    wooo thx!! that would be awesome... but how can i upload it? and where can i do that?

i was thinking that it was maybe a mix of those songs (Lorraine, and four more, cause it sounds so), there are many voices, at different times :S

plz explain to me what can i do for you to hear it!!
    keep paparizouing!!!!

cielo said:

Quote Originally Posted by shy.sushi View Post
    I have the song with that guy, DesiSlava and others. In English and some language i don't understand.

I downloaded it by mistake, and i loved it. The name that the file says is "Evrovizia 2005" and as singers says "Desi Slava & Lili Ivanova & Drago Draganov & Ruslan Mainov & Kaffe & Slavi Trifonov Sofi Marinova"
    The truth is that all these singers that u've written, have their own and different version of this song Desi Slava's version is "Zabravi za men", which means "Forget about me". U hear in this song exactly this phrase: "Zabravi za men..."
    Last edited by cielo; 12-02-2007 at 02:59 AM.

shy.sushi said:

thank you so much both !!
    keep paparizouing!!!!