We will support each other forever
    Egal wohin wir fahrn egal wie tief
    No matter where we are going, no matter how deep

Ich will da nicht allein sein
    I don’t want to be alone there
    Lass uns gemeinsam
    Let us together
    in die Nacht
    Into the night (You already see that „Let us together into the night“ makes no real sense, but that’s what’s written here)
    Irgendwann wird es Zeit sein
    Someday there will be time
    Lass uns gemeinsam
    In die Nacht

Ich höre wenn du leise schreist

I hear it when you are screaming quietly
    Spüre jeden Atemzug von dir
    Feel every breath from you
    Und auch
    wenn das Schicksal uns zerreißt

And even when fate tears us apart
    Egal was danach kommt
    No matter what’s coming afterwards
    Das teilen wir
    We’ll share it

lass uns gemeinsam
    in die Nacht
    lass uns gemeinsam
    in die Nacht

In die Nacht irgendwann

Into the night someday
    In die Nacht
    Into the night
    nur mit dir zusamm!
    Only with you together

Halt mich sonst treib ich
    Hold me or else I drift
    alleine in die Nacht
    Alone into the night

Nimm mich mit und halt mich sonst treib ich alleine in die Nacht

lass uns gemeinsam
    in die Nacht
    lass uns gemeinsam
    in die Nacht

Du bist alles was ich bin
    und alles
    was durch meine adern fließt
    Last edited by Steena; 12-07-2007 at 04:10 AM.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

3. claz3a said:

Steena Thank's you are the best!!!

Steena said:

no problem, you're welcome
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

5. claz3a said:

Probably I'm going off topic, but I want to ask to english people to read a letter that I have to translate for my website, and correct my grammar errors.
    Please, I need your help, cause I don't speak english very well.

This is the letter:
    The most sustain that it is a consequence of your public image, but they don’t know that this image isn’t born with Tokio Hotel, but is yours since your childhood and Tokio Hotel is only the consequence.
    The most sustain that is a question of commercial music. But they don’t know that your music, your words, are not the music and the words of Tokio Hotel, but of your heart, born into you since you played for short (privileged) pubblic, when you were Devilish, and still before, when you were only Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg.
    There’s more behind your name; there’s more behind your young faces. There’s more and more inside your music.
    Inside your music, there’s you, Bill, with sensuality and wits of a boy who look the world, take it and keep it jealously apprecciated in his thoughts, for trasnlate it in lyrics of beautiful songs that enter in the soul of who listen it and stay here forever. Thank’s to your wonderful voice which everybody knows in every tone, when, interpreting a song, you’re able to remark every emotion, every word, as if that song would be an extension of yourself.
    And about your original and unique personality? People cannot be indifferent to a so particular person, in the good or in the bad way. Personally I think that who likes your originality, has understood who are really you, and who criticizes it has to learn by you.
    Inside your music, there’s you, Tom, with these hands that brush guitar as if it is part of you, and bring songs in sublime way, as only the hands of a great guitarist can do. And these expression on your face while you play. Unfanthomable expressions heckled by a smile. Because when you’re playing you’re inside your guitar. You become the guitar itself.
    Inside your music, there’s you, Gustav, with your appearance of eternal child, in your face let’s read sweetness and sensibility. Neverthless you, with your chopsticks in the hand and your drum in front of you, pass into a musician of incredible energy. You’re the heart of the music. Your drums is the heart of every song, that beat and gives it life.
    Inside your music, there’s you, Georg, with your serious and professional style on stage, while You with your bass, as a vein that beat and warm up our thought, bring music and songs, as a river bed that bring sliding water, and raise sounds, energy and strenght.

I know that's so long... but for an english person I think that is easier than me.
    I don't know if some italian slang are correct in your language.
    Thank you so much.
    Last edited by claz3a; 12-11-2007 at 12:49 AM.

6. LittleLucy said:

Default Proof-reading of your letter

Here is your letter, I have fixed up the grammar and adjusted phrases where they did not translate properly to the best of my ability as a native english speaker (I'm Australian). I hope this is useful to you. (By the way I am a bit of a fan myself, of Tokio Hotel that is.)

"Many people believe that it is a consequence of your public image, but they don’t know that this image was not born with Tokio Hotel, but has been yours since your childhood and Tokio Hotel is only the consequence of this.

Many people believe that it is a question of commercial music, but they don’t know that your music and your words are not the music and the words of Tokio Hotel, but those of your heart. Words that were found within you when you played for small and privileged public audiences, when you were Devilish, and still before, when you were only Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg.

There’s more behind your name; there’s more behind your young faces. There’s more and more inside your music.

Inside your music, there’s you, Bill, with sensuality and the wits of a boy who looks at the world, takes it and keeps it jealously appreciated in his thoughts, to be translated into lyrics of beautiful songs that enter in the souls of those who listen to them and stay there forever. Thanks to your wonderful voice, which everybody knows in every tone, when, interpreting a song, you’re able to remake every emotion, every word, as if that song were an extension of yourself.

And about your original and unique personality? People cannot be indifferent to so particular a person, in a good or bad way. Personally I think that those who like your originality have understood who you really are, and those who criticize it have to learn from you.

Inside your music, there’s you, Tom, with hands that brush your guitar as if it were a part of you, and bring out songs in sublime way, as only the hands of a great guitarist can do. Then there’s the expression on your face while you play, unfathomable, though always accompanied by a smile. Because when you’re playing you’re inside your guitar. You become the guitar itself.

Inside your music, there’s you, Gustav, with your eternally childlike appearance, in your face sweetness and sensibility can be seen. Nevertheless you, with your drumsticks in hand and your drums in front of you, become a musician of incredible energy. You’re the heart of the music. Your drums are the heart of every song, the beat that gives them life.

Inside your music, there’s you, Georg, with your serious and professional style on stage. With your bass, as a vein that beats and warms up our thoughts, bringing music and songs, as a river brings water in its flow, you raise sounds, energy and strength."