Help w/another Making the Band song

Thread: Help w/another Making the Band song

Tags: None
  1. MissAttitude1077 said:

Default Help w/another Making the Band song

The song that the girls do their choreography to, something like Get another change to Hold You Tonight...I googled that title, but the lyrics I got don't match the words to the song they're all dancing to, or at least I don't think they do. Anyone know if that's really it? Thanks! :-)

2. kellthaqtpie said:

Quote Originally Posted by MissAttitude1077
    The song that the girls do their choreography to, something like Get another change to Hold You Tonight...I googled that title, but the lyrics I got don't match the words to the song they're all dancing to, or at least I don't think they do. Anyone know if that's really it? Thanks! :-)
    Cheri Dennis - I Luv U. Let me know if you need it! :-)

3. helpneeded said:

Thumbs up the cheri dennis song

Quote Originally Posted by kellthaqtpie
    Cheri Dennis - I Luv U. Let me know if you need it! :-)
    thank you soooo much...i have been driving myself crazy trying to find that song....is it new?

4. kellthaqtpie said:

Quote Originally Posted by helpneeded
    thank you soooo much...i have been driving myself crazy trying to find that song....is it new?
    Yea...she is coming out with a new album via Bad Boy Records. Until now, she has only been featured on other people's tracks...

5. miss_d said:

I've been looking everywhere for I Luv U by Cheri Dennis. If anyone could send it to me, i would be grateful. my email is Duana95@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

6. Spin313 said:

Does someone know when Cheri Dennis's album or single will be released? I can't find this song anywhere!

Kell, I sent you a PM. I would love to get a copy of this song PLEASE. Thank you!

7. jaclyno said:

If you could send it to me i would appreciate it i sent you a pm with my email! also idoes anyone have the song ohh lala from cheri dennis or know where i can get it please let me know? my email is jpaperz01@aol.com thanx!

8. Italianababex3 said:

hey im new here! ive been looking for that cheri dennis song " i luv u" .. like a code for it so i could put it on my myspace...does anyone know where i could find the code?