Song from House Episode with Gypsy Guy

Thread: Song from House Episode with Gypsy Guy

Tags: None

april_tucs said:

Smile Song from House Episode with Gypsy Guy

It's the episode of House where they had to treat a gypsy who's parents refuse to let the doctors touch their son. It's a song that played near the end of the episode. I only got a few lines of the song and they're not really arranged in anyway.

"Rest in my time"... "Do you believe in what you see"..."everyday stealing time"..."and I shall not scream"

Help please. Thank you.

logan01 said:

In the Waiting Line
    By Zero 7 ??

Wait in line / 'Till your time / Ticking clock / Everyone stop

Everyone's saying different things to me / Different things to me / Everyone's saying different things to me / Different things to me

Woooohh / Do you believe / In what you see / There doesn't seem to be anybody else who agrees with me

Do you believe / In what you see / Motionless wheel / Nothing is real / Wasting my time / In the waiting line / Do you believe in / What you see

Nine to five / Living lies / Everyday / Stealing time / Everyone's taking everything they can / Everything they can / Everyone's taking everything they can / Everything they can

Woooohh / Do you believe / In what you feel / It doesn't seem to be anybody else who agrees with me

Do you believe / In what you see / Motionless wheel / Nothing is real / Wasting my time / In the waiting line / Do you believe / In what you see

Ah and I'll shout and I'll scream / But I'd rather not have seen / And I'll hide away for another day

Do you believe / In what you see / Motionless wheel / Nothing is real / Wasting my time / In the waiting line / Do you believe / In what you see

Everyone's saying different things to me / Different things to me / Different things to me / Different things to me / Different things to me / Everyone's taking everything they can / Everything they can

april_tucs said:

Thank you!!!!

logan01 said:

You're welcome. I guess that was the correct answer.