Cannot find this song from "The Hills" on MTV

Thread: Cannot find this song from "The Hills" on MTV

Tags: None
  1. trixr4kids969 said:

Question Cannot find this song from "The Hills" on MTV

So I just got done watching an episode of The Hills and Lauren is leaving to go to Paris or New York maybe with Whitney.. and she is saying goodbye to Brody and Brody loads her stuff in the trunk and they say goodbye and kiss and what not and this song plays..

and it's like "i got a pocket got a pocket full of sunshine..." and then later on in the song it says "take me awaaaaaaay on holidaaaaaay" or something like that.

it sounds like joss stone or something like that but i just can't figure out who or what the song is.

anyone know??

thanks!
  2. hillsgirl12 said:

Pocket Full of Sunshine- Natasha Bedingfield
    It's just a hard song to find. On youtube they have a quick 30 second piece of it, i dont know where else you could find it sorry. That is definitely the song though
  3. trixr4kids969 said:

ok awesome! i'll try to find it!

thanks so much!
  4. liviann said:

Default songs! HELP

I desperately need all the songs that has ever appeared on the the hills show.....I'm really interested in hearing most of them.....seeing that im from te caribbean and our culture is not pop, I want to listen a wider range of songs and I realize the hills has feature some of those songs.
  5. danni42683 said:

if you go to this link they list all the episodes from season Three, http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/the_hills/show_music.jhtml if you then click on one of the episode links you can find a list of all the songs that were on this season. I am sure if you look around on the site a little bit you can find the sames lists for season One and Two.