Can't understand the lyrics of this song

Thread: Can't understand the lyrics of this song

Tags: None
  1. Guimel said:

Default Can't understand the lyrics of this song

Hello. I need help with this song from a tv spot, the spot is in spanish but the song is in english and I can't identify the words with all the background noise, because english isn't my native language.
    If someone could transcribe the lyrics here or tell me to which song do they belong, I would thank him a lot.

You can see the spot here:
    http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=wm9Ywwa5j2c

Spring said:

oh my God! this is a real challenge!
    the guy really talks way too much arghhh
    but it sounds familiar and I really hope someone will recognize it at least by music cause lyrics seem impossible to hear
    All I can gather (and I'm not even sure about it) is "i love you... you're too good to be true..."

PS
    i hate this blabber now!

3. redder06 said:

woowww... i read what they were asking and though "oh this will be cake" i cant pull a word out of it, at first i wasnt even sure it really was in english... sorry im no help, but im curious as well

atmaestro said:

This is a toughie. The chorus has a pop, sixties sound (like the Cowsills, The Partridge Family,etc). I've listened to it dozens of times but cannot get a clean handle on the lyrics. The best I could extract is:

"...nice to be glad(?)..."
    "...roam the world alone..."
    "...baby oh yeah..."
    "...it's (too?) good to be true/through..."

However, googling any combinations or variations of these lyrics got me nowhere.

Spring, I'm with you. The "blabber" is hood ornament if I catch him crossing the street in front of me. He also has a strange way of pronouncing "Feliz Navidad".
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

5. Guimel said:

Ufff...I didn't know it would be so difficult. However, thank you for your efforts.
    I think I could help a little, seeing that nobody seems to understand it, like me. This is what I can hear:
    "........only/lonely baby, oh yeah......
    ............at last.....in the electrical light/love...
    too good to be true...."

As for "roam the world alone" and "nice to be glad" I can't place them in the song.

PS: I think this is a Christmas song, because you can hear a kind of bells in the background; maybe it's something similar to Slade's "Merry Christmas", but it's not the same song for sure.