che sono le sue canzoni preferite?

Thread: che sono le sue canzoni preferite?

Tags: None

Daniela said:

Default che sono le sue canzoni preferite?

So I have a couple Italian friends who have introduced me to some italian music, and I really like it. But I want to hear more, so I was wondering if anyone had any recomendations on good singers, or songs that you like?
    thanks
    (and I'm not sure if i wrote the title right. I'm studying Italian, but my Italian's not very good..)

2. Lady_A said:

I'm listening to Italian music for the lyrics first and then for the music itself. I'll make a short list of my favorites

Toto Cutugno - Il sognatore
    Zucchero - Il volo and E delicato
    Vasco Rossi - Senza parole
    Tiziano Ferro - Imbranato
    I Pooh - Uomini soli
    Amadeo Minghi - I ricordi del cuore
    Patty Pravo - Pazza idea
    Gianno Nannini - Io
    Eros Ramazzotti - everything, but especially "TI sposero perche" and "Solarita"

Of course there are many many beautiful Italian songs, i've named only few of them. As you probably know Italian music means: Adriano Celentano, Toto Cutugno, Vasco Rossi, Eros Ramazzotti, Zucchero, Laura Pausini, Fabrizio De Andre, Andrea Bocelli, Nek, Tiziano Ferro and others. But in my opinion the most beautiful songs are old ones...I hope i've given you some idea and that you'll like at least a little bit my suggestions Enjoy!

3. blueyes81 said:

Talking

Hi Daniela!
    I'm Italian and I like very much these singers:
    Ligabue
    Vasco Rossi (one of his most famous songs is "Alba chiara" but I love all his songs)
    Negramaro
    There is also a new band from Milan called Finley, they are not very famous but I think that "Fumo e Cenere" is a wonderful song..try to listen to it and tell me your impressions.
    I will think to other songs and I will tell you...but Vasco is the best!!! )))
    Bye Bye
    Daniela

4. kpaige said:

Default Le mie preferite-

Ciao~

I have several favorite artists and songs in Italian- what comes to mind?

-Zero Assoluto- I love just about everything they do- especially "sei parte di me," "svegliarsi la mattina," "semplicemente" and "minimalissimi"

-I also really like Eifel 65's song "voglia di dance all night." It just rocks

-Ligabue is amazing to rock-out to: "certe notte," "le donne lo sanno" and "ho perso le parole" are a few of my favorites.

-as far as girls go, I love Gianna Nannini- ("io" is a fabulous song), and selected Laura Pausini-

hope that helps!

Süperstar said:

Hallo!
    Even if I am Italian, I prefer Israeli and Turkish music.
    Anyway there are many good Italian singers: I think you know Laura Pausini, then there's Elisa and many other !

6. blackheartofgold said:

Hi Daniela, glad you like Italian music too! It was one of my best discoveries of 2007
    Anyway, here are some of my personal favourites.

Laura Pausini- la solitudine, in assenza di te
    Anna Tatangelo- quando due si lasciano, ragazza di periferia
    Vasco Rossi- un senso, senza parole
    Ricccardo Cocciante- quando finisce un amore
    Giorgia- Come saprei, e poi
    Tiziano Ferro- sere nere, ti scattero una foto
    Eros Ramazzotti- piu che puoi

7. alyson said:

i advice you:
    manuel aspidi -soli a metà
    negramaro- un passo indietro
    modà- favola sogno misfatto semplice (i really like the lyrics!!)
    riccardo cocciante- margherita
    laura pausini- cinque giorni