Mohammed Fouad - Law

Thread: Mohammed Fouad - Law

Tags: None

rasha said:

Cool Mohammed Fouad - Law

IF:

everybody have past and momries ...your heart forget but iam sure your eyes still remmber
    i will go and leave you with the world and the past and tomorow
    If you want to remmber me just close your eyes for minute and you will see the turth ..ahha If

If you bring bake the memories of your life and flip with you momries
    you think you will find lover how you can turst and make you dream come true
    i took the simle from my lips and gave that to you . i made you warm when your cold i was crying for you so your eyes doesn't be sad

If you want to remmber me just close your eyes for a minute and you will see the turth. ahhha If

If you really my lover come to me complane scream at me before you leave
    If you really my lover don't leave me don't betray me . you and live are on me
    Ifyou really my lover don't leave my heart when it broken stay with my heart when it on fire and when it's crying when it's on pain and happnies
    stay with my heart .and like my heart forgive you before please let your heart forgive me

If you want to remmber me just close your eyes for a minute and you will see the truth

just beacues i loved you and gone cazry about you .. i'm paying all this with tears and pain with long nights
    i wont blame you of what you did to me .
    me and my heart will accpet any ending

If you want to remmber me just close you eyes for a minute and you will see the turth
    Last edited by rasha; 12-01-2008 at 09:35 PM.
    صحيح دروبي عنك بعيده واتصالاتي مو عديده بس وحياه لي خلقك محبتك بقلبي اكيده

larosa said:

i like this song of muhamad fouad !!!

rasha said:

i like this song
    صحيح دروبي عنك بعيده واتصالاتي مو عديده بس وحياه لي خلقك محبتك بقلبي اكيده

4. midoman1 said:

mohamed fouad is the best

thanks for translate