i Dare the world:

when i am between your hand i get lost . i forgot my years my self
a day with you it's like a minte for me .let me come close to you let me feel you and tell you my feeling..

I dare the hole world when i am with you ..and tell them that i am in love with you . and baby my heart my soul are with you. let me come close to you let me live the best days of my life with you

my love to you like the moon and the stars and night .i can't tell you how much i miss you there is no word the can discrpe it .senes i saw you my life been sweet .

I dare the hole world when iam with you and tell them that iam in love with you. and baby my heart my soul are with you let me come closer to you let me live my the best days of my life with you.

I dare with you everything everybody with you i am here and there everywhere i get lost with you . i wont life without your love my heart 's love you carzy ..senes i saw you my life been so sweet to me

I dare the hole world when iam with you and tell them that iam in love with you . and baby my heart my soul are with you. let me come closer and live my best days and tell you my feeling ..