Elissa - Ayami Beek [album] 2007

Thread: Elissa - Ayami Beek [album] 2007

Tags: None

larosa said:

Mosh kter 3alek //not too much for you

Mosh kter 3alek law a3esh seney 7abeby lek //it's not too much for you if i live my years for you
    da 2na 7lm 3omry la2eto fek //i found my dream of my life in you
    w hala2e fen zayak 7abeb //how can i find a lover like you
    law ha3esh sneen wayak 7abeby dol yomeen//if i live for years with you they became like two days
    da ana alby ablak kan 7azeen //my heart was sad before you
    w ha3esh lmen law yom t3´eb //to whom i'll live if you're gone

Sa3b a2ol 3la ay 7aga ba7saha //i can't tell everything i feel
    msh ma3aol awsef masha3re de kolha//it's not logical that i can describe all my feelings
    sa3b a2ol 3la ely 2na feh //i can't talk about what we're through

Alby 7as bek awl magat 3eny f 3nek//my heart felt you the first time my eyes met yours
    salmt alby w ro7y lek w nset 7abeby ana kont men//i gave up my heart and soul to you i forgot who i was
    3omry 3eshto leh abl ema ashofak kont eh //why i was living before you?what was i before seeing you
    7obak nadane gret 3aleh w la2et ma3ak 7elm elsneen//you love called me so i ran to it and i found un you the dream of my life

larosa said:

Low ma tegy //if you don't come

sorry dear i couldn't translate it was not clear to me it's so libanese!!i hope you can forgive me

LOUIE said:

so which song do you guys want me to translate for you ? i got lost, you guys have posted like a full CD lol. let me know which one you need to have translated and I promise to do it OK

larosa said:

it's" Low ma tegy "that we need ,there are many words who are not familiar to me you know i'm not libanese o:
    thanks for your help

najla said:

Default law ma teji

I can try

Law ma teji (if only u would come)

Low ma tegy 3a naom 3anya (if only u would come back to me during my sleep)

w b2edak tehez el3´afa (and with the touch of ur hand awaken me)

twa3e el7anen ely fea ele kan (awaken the love that is in me)

3al elbo3d entafa law matege( that was asleep while u were away)

sal7tene ma3a eldene( u helped me make peace with the world

braja3etne l el waldane tefl s3´ere mshaetane (u gave me back my youth im a playfull child again)
    3al el ard 3am terkod 7afa(running barefood on the ground)

Ablak alby kan shagra bla 3asafer (before u my heart i was like a tree without births)
    jane bla alwan frashe mafeha teter (a collorless paradise, like a butterfly unable to flyy)
    3´aert elzaman badlt elbard bdafa( U changed time u turned the cold into the warmth)
    law ma teje (if u only would come)

Law ma elhawa yemro2 3a baby ( had passion not knocked on my door)
    yem7e b nasmato eldajar aah ( and erased boredom with a smile)
    kent radeane b 3azaby la ham 7ob w la amar(i would be satisfield with my struggle, no worrying about love or the moon

3almt alby 3al el7aky nasetne kef elbeky( u taught my heart to express itself u made me forget how to cry)
    w msa7et dam3a mlabake 3 rmosh ta3bane sahr( U wiped my confused tears from my tired sleepless eyes)

Did my best BYEz

asidashy said:

thanx habibti

psetto727 said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    here is it canim benim

Betmoun//you worth it
    *it's not exactly you worth it she just wanted to say that whatever he does he still has a big place in her heat

Betmon 3a de7ke ana betmon //you worth the smile ,you worth
    betmon 3a eldam3 w 2elak betmon //you worth the tear, and i say you worth it
    betmon ya 2alby 3aenak 3la 2alby //you worth oh my heart you worth my heart

makan yemken law ma enta tkon//it wouldn't be possible if it were not you
    ma3zor law jan el2aleb ma3zor //you're excused if your heat got crazy,u're excused
    b 3eon 3am t3´zo el7ala ma3zor//with these eyes full of beauty you're excused
    men ely be7bak ya waene mn albak //who doesn't love you ,i suffer from my heart

ma3´ror 2albak ya 7elw ma3´ror//your heart is arrogant oh nice ! ,arroagnt

Betmon 3 elda2a w lawla el2alb sho beb2a //you worth the beat and if it were not the heart who would i be
    7abeby en 3´ebt ra7 besh2a ra7 besh2a//habibi if you're gone i will suffer,suffer
    3aenak 3la 2alby shoye shoye matow2a //your eyes are on my heart bit by bit i can't expect
    alby 7anon mabel2a mabel2a //my heart is warm i can't find, can't find

Mab5on law 7obek 2ele bt5on //i can't betray if you betary my love to you
    b jnoon sho b7ebak ana bjnoon//madly ,how much i love you madly
    betmon ya 3omry alby msh b2amry//you worth it oh my heart,i can't control my heart
    safa b 2amrak h el2aleb mar3´om//he's at your service now ,this heart is forced

makan yemken law ma enta tkon//it wouldn't be possible if it were not you
    ma3zor law jan el2aleb ma3zor //you're excused if your heat got crazy,u're excused
    b 3eon 3am t3´zo el7ala ma3zor//with these eyes full of beauty you're excused
    men ely be7bak ya waene mn albak //who doesn't love you ,i suffer from my heart

Betmon 3 elda2a w lawla el2alb sho beb2a //you worth the beat and if it were not the heart who would i be
    7abeby en 3´ebt ra7 besh2a ra7 besh2a//habibi if you're gone i will suffer,suffer
    3aenak 3la 2alby shoye shoye matow2a //your eyes are on my heart bit by bit i can't expect
    alby 7anon mabel2a mabel2a //my heart is warm i can't find, can't find
    hi sarah its me patrick..i have the elissa cd and it has translations on the booklet that came with the cd..it says that betmoun means i owe you..can it also mean that too?

asidashy said:

patrick ,did u check other lyriccs
    is there any big difference

psetto727 said:

Quote Originally Posted by asidashy View Post
    patrick ,did u check other lyriccs
    is there any big difference
    you know hun everything else is pretty close and the same besides the word "betmoun" i think there are different meanings for this word but im not sure..

asidashy said:

oke then patrick
    thanx =)

psetto727 said:

no problem!

12. rackle23 said:

Quote Originally Posted by psetto727 View Post
    you know hun everything else is pretty close and the same besides the word "betmoun" i think there are different meanings for this word but im not sure..
    Yes you are right. There isnt an exact word in english for betmoun so i think people translate it differently.

13. snaydo said:

WoOoW !!

psetto727 said:

Quote Originally Posted by rackle23 View Post
    Yes you are right. There isnt an exact word in english for betmoun so i think people translate it differently.
    hello! yes that is exactly what i meant! its one of those words where this isnt an exact word in english to translate it but all the different translations are different interpretations and meanings of that word!

alessia said:

Quote Originally Posted by najla View Post
    I can try

Law ma teji (if only u would come)

Low ma tegy 3a naom 3anya (if only u would come back to me during my sleep)

w b2edak tehez el3´afa (and with the touch of ur hand awaken me)

twa3e el7anen ely fea ele kan (awaken the love that is in me)

3al elbo3d entafa law matege( that was asleep while u were away)

sal7tene ma3a eldene( u helped me make peace with the world

braja3etne l el waldane tefl s3´ere mshaetane (u gave me back my youth im a playfull child again)
    3al el ard 3am terkod 7afa(running barefood on the ground)

Ablak alby kan shagra bla 3asafer (before u my heart i was like a tree without births)
    jane bla alwan frashe mafeha teter (a collorless paradise, like a butterfly unable to flyy)
    3´aert elzaman badlt elbard bdafa( U changed time u turned the cold into the warmth)
    law ma teje (if u only would come)

Law ma elhawa yemro2 3a baby ( had passion not knocked on my door)
    yem7e b nasmato eldajar aah ( and erased boredom with a smile)
    kent radeane b 3azaby la ham 7ob w la amar(i would be satisfield with my struggle, no worrying about love or the moon

3almt alby 3al el7aky nasetne kef elbeky( u taught my heart to express itself u made me forget how to cry)
    w msa7et dam3a mlabake 3 rmosh ta3bane sahr( U wiped my confused tears from my tired sleepless eyes)

Did my best BYEz

good translation...
    one thing dear i think or i bet that "law ma teje" means "if you didn't came"

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by psetto727 View Post
    hi sarah its me patrick..i have the elissa cd and it has translations on the booklet that came with the cd..it says that betmoun means i owe you..can it also mean that too?
    hi patrick ,this word is one of the words that can never be translated ,and if yes the translation will be not exact
    for example when girl asks her boyfriend else to do him a big or hard favour and if he really loves her than he'll say betmoon it means like you worth it it can be i owe you too ,may be some libanese can help this accent is soo beautiful and a little hard

asidashy said:

niye türkçe yazıosun ki kimse burda turkce bilmio fazla ing yazsaydın
    anlamadım bn şimdi senın ne istediğini

ahmedisman said:

Can i please get the songs translated on the first half of the first page of this thread. only the english translations were put, or just the arabic transliterations. its easiest to follow with arabic script, followed by english translation below it, line by line
    Thanks! most of them were done, but the first three songs, or four were just part done. or is this thread too old? lol

THX THX

AHMED

VivaPalestina said:

Ahmed - Im guessing you want the arabic script? Here you go!

Ayami Beek:

وانا اقدر احب من تانى دا انا من وقت للتانى بناديك
    لو انسا قلبى انا فاكر دا فى الاول وفى الاخر انا ليك
    وانا اقدر احب من تانى دا انا من وقت للتانى بناديك
    وانت اللى مش سامع وكل الدنيا سمعانى
    لو انسا قلبى انا فاكر دا فى الاول وفى الاخر انا ليك
    وبقولها من الاخر ياريتك تبقى علشانى

حبيت ايامى بيك وبعشها ليك ولا عمرى حبت من قبليك
    طب هنسا ليه وانا قد ايه كلمت نفسى عليك

معاك يا حبيبى نستنى حاجات جوايا تعبتنى
    سنين قبلك مخصماها معاك دلوقتى صالحتنى
    مليش غيرك انت فى الدنيا ومفيش فى حياتى ناس تانيه