Ayman Zbeeb - Alouly Ansak & Ahmed El Sherif - Bein Al Nas

Thread: Ayman Zbeeb - Alouly Ansak & Ahmed El Sherif - Bein Al Nas

Tags: None

Julie said:

Default Ayman Zbeeb - Alouly Ansak & Ahmed El Sherif - Bein Al Nas

Hey could someone please help me out with: Ayman Zbeeb - Alouly Ansak and Ahmed El Sharif - Bein Al Nas. I have the lyrics, I was just wondering if anyone could help translate them into english for me?

Thanks a million!!
    xx
    julie.

Ayman Zbeeb - Alouly Ansak

Alouly ansak wi la2etni 3omri ma bansak wala bansa sawani ba3icha ma3ak,
    Ma 7adech fihom 3ajel 7ob eli ana 3echto zaman wayak,

7a ta3mel eh law a2olak men yom ba3dak albi 5asemni o ma fra7tich yom,
    ya fara7et 3omri ta3ala danna fi 9yabak ma ba do2chi elnom.

Lamoni o 3ayzin naba3ed o zai 7aba3ed ya 7abibi ezay danna 3ayech bik mafich 7ad bi yefhamni kolo layemne kolo 3ayezni maba2ach yom lik,

*)Lamoni o 3ayzin naba3ed o zai 7aba3ed ya 7abibi
    ezay 3ayech bik mafich 7ad bi yefhamni kolo
    layemne kolo 3ayezni maba2ach yom lik.

Ya nasi w3odak liya bo3dak 3ani mfara7 biya lilamoni 3alek, ta3ala awam sakethom walla malamhom ya3ni byordik, ba2olha lkol eldonya enta 7abibi o mahma 9yabak 3an 3eni iytol.
    Ba7ebak aywa ba7ebak 7afdal a7ebak dayman 3ala tool, lamoni o 3ayzin naba3ed o ezay 7aba3ed ya 7abibi ezay danna 3ayech bik mafich 7ad bi yefhamni kollo layemni kollo 3ayezni ma ba2ach yom lik,

*)Lamoni o 3ayzin naba3ed o ezay 7aba3ed ya 7abibi ezay danna 3ayech bik mafich 7ad bi yefhamni kollo layemni kollo 3ayezni ma ba2ach yom lik.

Ahmed Al Shairf - Bein Al Nas (dont have lyrics for this song but if anyone does please holla!!)

rasha said:

Cool 2aloly asnak

they told me to forget you :

thye told me to forget you . but ifound my self will never forget or forgte the mintes i lived it with you
    nobody from them live the life i lived with you
    what are you going to do when i tell you seesen you been gone my geart didn't talk to my and i never felt happy . my life happnies plz come bake
    me without you i don't taste the sleep

they blame me the want me to go away . how iam going to go how baby how
    i live in you .. nobody understand me they all balme me they all want me to be never for you (x2)

why you foget your promises to me . you leaving me is not maing me happy .why the palming me for you
    come fast plzz and shut them up . thire blaming is killing me
    iam telling the hold world that your my baby nomatter how long your away from my eyes
    i love you yes i do and i will love you for ever

i live in you .. nobody understand me they all balme me they all want me to be never for you

i live in you .. nobody understand me they all balme me they all want me to be never for you

did my best
    صحيح دروبي عنك بعيده واتصالاتي مو عديده بس وحياه لي خلقك محبتك بقلبي اكيده

rasha said:

Cool ben alnas

between people :

the way you shake my hand it's simple and cold .shakes my hands. your words are missing somthing where baby where what's wrong with you what's worng with you
    it's like your lost in love

between people we meet we talked we looked are each other eyes they knew we are lovers
    a story tell me baby make it long story one word from you i feel my life is pass it so fast (x2)

you still shy nobody from people is here no body you don't have to hide your feeling i can here you feeling from an ahco i can see in your eyes(2)

between people we meet we talked we looked are esch other eyes they knew we are lovers
    a story tell me baby make it long story one word from you i feel my life is pass it so fast

did my best

4. khorshid said:

Julie can you please tell me where I can download Ayman Zbeeb - Alouly Ansak.
    I love the lyrics..thank you Rasha for translating... beautiful song

Julie said:

Smile sure! :)

I got it off the nogomi arabic music website, just search it up on google and then you have to register to download then songs but its free. you can download all singers songs from the a - z catagory. i hope that helped you!

xx
    julie.

6. khorshid said:

Thank you so much

rasha said:

anytime

Julie said:

Hi rasha!! thank you sooooooo much for the lyrics but, I need the Bein Al Nas lyrics in latin arabic would you by any chance know where I could find them?