Unknown song identification needed.. exceptionaly hard to find out

Thread: Unknown song identification needed.. exceptionaly hard to find out

Tags: None
  1. skyphaz said:

Default Unknown song identification needed.. exceptionaly hard to find out

hi there..
    yesterday i was playing pool with my guys and heard a really nice song there while playing..

The song is kinda club song, something like tiesto style, but the unique thing is that the melody was made by some kind of metalophone.. The tune was so relaxing, slow, but very moving.. There were no words in the song, so I had no clue what was that, but i hope that some of you guys would know the song..

It's a contemporary tune, with the domintion of a lovely metalophone in it.. I'm looking forward to getting any help from u guys.. thanks
    Last edited by skyphaz; 01-04-2008 at 10:11 AM.

Thistle said:

That is going to be a tough one to find...maybe you can go to audiojelly.com and listen to samples of all the different genres of trance. You might come across the song you heard.

On that site, try the song "I Feel So Lonely (Original Mix) by Matt Van Wyk.

3. skyphaz said:

Quote Originally Posted by Thistle View Post
    That is going to be a tough one to find...maybe you can go to audiojelly.com and listen to samples of all the different genres of trance. You might come across the song you heard.

On that site, try the song "I Feel So Lonely (Original Mix) by Matt Van Wyk.
    Thanks mate, the webpage is really useful, but the song you suggested is not the one i am looking for.. the mood is very similar, the melody is almost the same, but there are these interesting sounds of metalophone (real metalophone) that reminds of the sound of the exotic caribbean drums (something like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDSG358Utvc ). But the melody is rather slow, calm..

4. Simay said:

hi skyphaz
    am lookin' for the same song too. could u find it?