Solved: song from kaiser 'kid wisdom' commercial

Thread: Solved: song from kaiser 'kid wisdom' commercial

Tags: None
  1. fatguytodd said:

Question Solved: song from kaiser 'kid wisdom' commercial

Hi! I'm looking for the song from the kaiser permanente commercial with the little boy who is talking about how he had really let himself go, and ends with this link: Kaiser Permanente: children's health (which shows the boy) thanks!
    Last edited by fatguytodd; 09-20-2007 at 11:32 AM. Reason: change title

2. fatguytodd said:

Default more info

it sounded pretty old and towards the endit sounded like it said 'but I'm a good boy now'

lollipop said:

For those who don't know these commercials: Kaiser

Spot 2 - "Kid Wisdom"

4. fatguytodd said:

Thanks! Anyone know this song? Its been ruining my productivity

5. fatguytodd said:

Arrow new spot for the spot

The kaiser commercial isnt up in that spot above anymore, but it is still in the google cache

Kaiser

6. fatguytodd said:

Default Bump

Any takers? this is apparently a very difficult one .

7. A155MM said:

I own a truck load of Blues recordings and I've been going through them for a couple of days. This may take a while.

8. A155MM said:

I'm not sure, but I think it is Roger Chapman when he was with the group Family, circa 1968. I don't own any of his albums, but some of my collector friends think he is correct since Chapman has a track called "I'm A Good Boy Now" on one of his albums

9. A155MM said:

Smile Kid Wisdom Todd

Todd et.al,

I've tracked down the ad agency that produced it, they are supposed to call me back later today........ Why don't I believe that? If they do call; I will post as soon as I get it.

A155MM

10. A155MM said:

Post Kid Wisdom song, Solved

In November, a bunch of us were looking for the artist that sang the backup to a Kaiser Permanente Commercial. It sounded like every blues singer we had ever heard. I got hold of the ad agency that does KP's commercials; and it turns out that the track was an original piece of music done by the Stemmung Music House in Santa Monica? California. It's not even an entire song; but it was good to find out. If someone else already found this; my apologies. I just got the email from KP a couple of days ago.

lollipop said:

@A155MM: We truly appreciate your feedback.
    Big thank you for posting back with results

Thanks to you I now found out, that this music production company, Music house Stimmung is quite known, and they are even nominated for Grammy few years back.

Solved.