Serdar Ortac - Dansoz translation please!

Thread: Serdar Ortac - Dansoz translation please!

Tags: None
  1. djlex said:

Question Serdar Ortac - Dansoz translation please!

Can anyone help me with this song's translation? thanks very much!

lollipop said:

Already done.
    Please follow this link: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...23-dans-z.html

3. djlex said:

Ok, thanks...maybe u happen to know the link for Rafet el Roman - Bir damla sevgi ? :P I owe u one.

4. aksios said:

Bir Damla Sevgi - Rafet El Roman -a drop of love

Ben nerde yanlış yaptım-where did i do wrong
    Seviyorsundur sandım-i thought you loved
    Bir damla sevgi için-for a drop of love
    Sana yalvardım yakardım-i begged you
    Yanlış yaptım-i did wrong
    Olmadı-it didnt work

Umutlar bitti-hopes finished
    Bir anda tükendi-at once it run away
    Sonunda yoruldum-in the end i got tired

Bitiyormuş sevgiler-loves has finished(he means loves can have end which he understood after this love of his)
    Ah aldandım-oh i have been deceived(he means,by thinking that love never finishes,he thought wrong)

Olmaz biliyorum-it wont be ok(wont work) ,i know
    Artık sevemezsin eskisi gibi yine-you cant love as much as past again
    Geçen her günümde kahroldum-i have been depressed in each day of mine passed
    Ah harcandım-oh i have been wasted

Çağırsam geri gelir mi-if i call,will it come back
    Biten her şey eskisi gibi yaşanır mı-will all the things that finished be lived

Ben nerde yanlış yaptım-where did i do wrong
    Yanlış yaptım-i did wrong
    Olmadı-it didnt work

Çağırsam geri gelir mi
    Biten her şey eskisi gibi yaşanır mı

Ben nerde yanlış yaptım
    Seviyorsundur sandım
    Bir damla sevgi için
    Sana yalvardım yakardım
    Yanlış yaptım
    Seviyorsundur sandım
    Bir damla sevgi için
    Sana yalvardım yakardım
    Olmadı

here you go djlex... after sending that message i saw that you have already opened it

have fun!

5. djlex said:

you are definitely the man... A life saver. It's kind of strange. Neither i nor my ex-girlfriend know turkish, but few. And when i heard this song i liked it very much, i felt like it represented our relation (because she was a very difficult person), and now when i hear the translation, it's exactly what i did in this relation ... The most strange part is that she actually gave me the cd, and she also liked this song, without any of us knowing what Rafet says.

All the best my friend and thanks again.

6. aksios said:

well,what Rafet says is hard for anyone...but sometimes even though the song is depressive it can make you feel good..i think this one is one of them.hope the best for you...and i am here for your requests more...

7. djlex said:

Well, i don't find it depressive. I like it, and it really makes me feel good. I also like the 3rd song from Mesafe album of Serdar Ortac. I think is called Gelde.

Sorry for the relatively stupid question...i presume, judging by the picture, that u are a girl? If i'm right, sorry for calling you "the man"

8. aksios said:

Serdar Ortaç

Gel De - come and

Seni her halinle seviyorum,-i love you with all situation of yours
    Biraz umut, biraz acı.-a little hope, a little sorrow
    Sorunu kendimde arıyorum,-i have been looking for the problem on me
    Beni kırık dökük bırakalı.-since you left me broken

Gel, gel de canım acısın, -come,come and my soul shall hurt
    Bu aşkın hayaline kimler acısın?-who shall feel pity for this love's dream
    Sev, sev ki içim acısın,-love,love and my inside shall hurt
    Yeter ki bu yaptığın kalbe yarasın.-its enough only if what you have done is useful for the heart

Sonumuzun ne olacağına kim karar verecek?-who will decide on what our end will be
    Ya da gözümdeki yaşları kim eliyle silecek?-or who will erase the tears on my eye with her hand
    Bana yaşattığın anları sormadım ki sana,-i havent asked for the moments,which you made me live,from you
    Ya da senin gibi kalbimi atmadım bir kenara.-or like you,i didnt throw my heart to aside

Bebeğim aşksız yapamıyorum inan,-baby,i cant do without love,believe
    Deli gönül sana alışalı.-since crazy heart is used on you
    Kapımı açtım sonuna kadar gönül,-i opened my door to the utmost,heart
    Ya içeri gir, ya dışarı...-come inside or (go) outside

enjoy...i like that song as well!

9. djlex said:

thanks. What does "mesafe", the name of the album, means?

10. aksios said:

mesafe: distance,i have already translated that song as well...if you cant find it let me know i will try... and by the way i am the one on pic,so i am not man ha?

11. djlex said:

Well, if u are a man, and my eyes are wrong, you shure are a pretty one

12. djlex said:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by djlex View Post
    Well, if u are a man, and my eyes are wrong, you shure are a pretty one
    Hmm, i realize that the last post sounded strange.... I meant to say u're a beautyful girl (judging by the picture, of course ).

13. aksios said:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...tml#post234575

i got it tried to make you say it anyway you can find so many translations in that link... maybe you will like the other songs i translated...check it dear,and thanks a lot for your sweet wordsss

14. djlex said:

No problem, i just told the truth . Indeed there are maney songs there. I will have to download them, as i don't exactely have where to buy them

Where do u live in Turkey? Is it nice? I'd like to visit your country one day... I just need to find some time

15. aksios said:

i am in Ankara,capital,studying at college... its nice really ,there are many places to see... its best when you come in summer though? how about you?

by the way use any sharing prog. you can easily find then

16. djlex said:

wow, Ankara....super. Yes, i was thinking of the summer too, because i plan to drive to Turkey, so any other season is not exactly convenient.
    Who knows, maybe in summer i'll kill my boss for a week or two of hollyday

I live in Constanta, Romania. It's at the seaside. I even own a small hotel in a summer Resort, called Costinesti. Here is also nice in summer. Many places to go for fun. Maybe u also come to visit one day. U will have free accommodation .

What do you study?

17. aksios said:

oh thanks... i like to see Romania as well...i will visit all the countries,only in my dream maybe but i will try...
    i am studying english linguistics.. i am first class student i hope i will finish it soon... i want to live my dreams then... it seems you are working right?

18. djlex said:

Yes, i finished college (-law-) 1 and half year ago. I now work in a Public Notary office. It's quite nice. Now i'm a trainee, but this year i will take my final exam so that i can become a notary.

You have a beautiful dream. Fortunately, Romania is not that far. U can even take a bus (coach) trip. And i assure u that there are a lot of beautiful places in my country, not only where i live, but also to the mountains and so.

So you study English...nice. This is probably why you speak so well. I imagine that song translation is some kind of practice for your English .
    How long is college? 4 years? By the way, i hope u're not waiting to finish college before starting to live your dream...There is always the blessed summer vacation, right? Very good reason to be travelling

And now, so that u don't think of me as an ugly 40 years old, workaholic guy, i'm only 24.

19. aksios said:

My department is 4 years. in fact there is a year for pre. but i passed the exam and didnt have to take it.i am not waiting for finishing the school for my dreams,i will start this summer... i am excited somehow...i really like to see Romania,as much as i saw on tv,it is full of green,water,air,nature beauty...i will come there...maybe we will come across on road lol
    I have signed in that site for using english thinking maybe it would help me.i really worked for that site at first i was the only turk here i caused that turkish translation open.then turks came here and fortunately my work has been lowered.
    I am happy to see poeple interested with turkish. i try to helo them all.and knowing new poeple has become one of my hobies. i am glad to know you too... and ont forget to come over turkiye.i will be happy to see you here...

20. djlex said:

I'm glad you come here. Crossing on the road wouldn't be very fine, because i was hoping that u would be my guide in turkey, and in exchange, i'd be your guide in romania .
    Anyway, if u come here, i hope u will come to see me too. I am also happy to know you.
    Actually i think this is the only site that provides translation from Turkish. I appreciate very much your work. You were very courageous to start this project.
    I'll keep listening to Turkish songs, and asking u to translate them, so that u won't forget about me untill summer.

If u use Yahoo Messenger, u will find my id, under my location :P, even though i must confess that forum communication is a lot more exciting, because u reload and reload the site, to see i u got an answer...Kind of old school talking (like letters or so ) I am crazy, aren't i?