rap/hip-hop song artist(s) and song(s) title(s) unknown

Thread: rap/hip-hop song artist(s) and song(s) title(s) unknown

Tags: None
  1. irockfx said:

Exclamation rap/hip-hop song artist(s) and song(s) title(s) unknown

ok, this is strange, but theres two songs I can't find the artist and/or name.
    first one goes a little like this(first artist): mmmmmm ohhhhhh yeah(in deep slow voice) mmm ohhhhh yeahhhhh
    ^lol^ it cracks me up, but I can't find the song, I heard e-40 was the one singin it, but never found the album with it.

the other song goes like thissounds like some old dudes singin) fat booty baby, give me that fat/phat booty bootayy, gimme that fat/phat booty bootyyy, yeahhhh
    (one dude says gotta have my booty)

*the rest of the lyrics are hard to make less conplicated lol, but I'll put it down anyway.
    2nd artist lyrics: group of guys sing in a chorus(give me that booty booty booty bootay) and in every pause after a guy in this funny voice says things, he says:gets your face, gets your mind, gets your finger, or your eye, on your stomach or your leg

just tryin to help assist finding the song lol. I the last part though might not be entirely accurate, I mean its some funny voice and some phrases he said didn't make any sense.

As you can see, these artists and their songs are very hard to find, since the lyrics are so common or lacking enough words to match up in a search. Its why I'm having so much trouble looking for it. I do have a small tiny music video of one of em, but the owners of the vid don't know who sings it lol, and the video itself never states the artists names. ugh, they really needa do that in music vids, its no fair to us videos/listeners. anyway, hope you all can help. thanks off to work i go

Vette said:

Can you post a link to the video?
    One Life, One Team....L.A. Lakers!!!

SOULstice said:

That first one might be Art of Noise. I think it was used in Ferris Bueller's Day Off when they are lookin at the dad's red sports car. Been a long time since I seen that movie, though
    "And the music shall set you free..."

RIPStuNov22 said:

The first song is "Oh Yeah" by Yello
    It's during times like these that I remember my Father's
    last words, which were: "Don't son, that gun is loaded."

5. irockfx said:

Red face

woww, omg! thats the song! wow, THANK YOU SO MUCH! As for the other song, i can't post the video for certain reasons(age restrictions, can't be sure everyones of age) though here is a amateur demo of it on this playlist, http://www.myspace.com/isaias_2006 its at the top of the "hypster" playlist.

atmaestro said:

For the second song, try "Phat Booty" by Don Mac & BDC
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

7. irockfx said:

nope, still a no go on it, i checked the song. its not the same as the song on the myspace.

8. J.J. Pierce said:

Default Hip Hop Song Title and Artist Unknown

Hey, sorry to bring this post back from so long ago but it is the ONLY thing I have been able to find about the song I am trying to find. I have googled everything I can possibly think of and have only been able to find this post. If anyone knows the name of this song, please let me know. Here's as close to the lyrics as I can come. I've been trying to find this song for so long. Hope someone can help - J.J.

"... give me that booty booty booty bootaaaay" (Repeats x 5)

"In your face (booty booty booty bootaaaay), in your mouth (booty booty booty bootaaaay), in your fingers (booty booty booty bootaaaay), on your eye (booty booty booty bootaaaay), on your head (booty booty booty bootaaaay), on your stomach (booty booty booty bootaaaay), on your leg (booty booty booty bootaaaay). Get that a**!"

"booty booty booty bootaaaay" (Repeats x 4)

"Gotta... gotta... gotta... gotta... Gotta have me some a**."