Song heard at Express store

Thread: Song heard at Express store

Tags: None
  1. kikibeans said:

Default Song heard at Express store

I don't remember the lyrics but it was a rap song (from the 90's) remixed to a dance/techno beat. any one?..........thanks!
  2. praj2003 said:

Default I heard that song too

Its driving me crazy. I heard it also. Its like a hip hop with a dance beat. Rap goes something like "its mardi gras, so take off your bra"?

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by praj2003 View Post
    Its driving me crazy. I heard it also. Its like a hip hop with a dance beat. Rap goes something like "its mardi gras, so take off your bra"?
    a dance remix of this maybe?
    just a stab in the dark...
  4. praj2003 said:

Default Its not the Tech n9ne song

I tried the google search. Its not the Tech N9ne song. I wish i got more lyrics, but it was rappin too quickly. Maybe i can call them and ask them what CD they're playing. I know it was right before "Open your Window" by the Reverend and the Makers
  5. kikibeans said:

Default I tried calling the store

Soon after I posted here because it was really driving me mad, and was told, "we cannot give you that information." As if it was confidential or something! As I recall it was a real pop sounding rap, I think a guy rapping with sort of a high-pitched voice.
  6. praj2003 said:

Default Yeah

Sounded like a comedy song, kinda like Biz Markie. I dunno tho. I found the song after it on the playlist (Open your window by Reverend and the Makers) so i don't think its a song made just for express stores.
  7. praj2003 said:

I heard it at the Express store in Little Rock, AR at the University Plaza. I don't live in AR, so i can't go back there, but i was thinking about calling them.
  8. kz said:

GUYS I SOOOO KNOW THE SONG YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!! I'M CRAZY FOR IT TOO!!!

IT'S KRAAK & SMAAK FT. some guy, I can't remember his name! ENJOY!