American eagle "they call us an eagle"

Thread: American eagle "they call us an eagle"

Tags: None
  1. f16crewdawg said:

Cool American eagle "they call us an eagle"

I was just in American eagle the other day.. I'm trying to be a fighter pilot and I thought this was just a good song.
    The lyrics were like this, from what I could remember:

"They call us a priates, ilegal broadcaster.. ah ah ah.."

It was more of a dance, hip hop song.. really catchy....

I searched google nothing comes up.. must be a really new song. Thanks guys.

Steena said:

I can't help you identifying it.. but I found a person on Yahoo answers who is most likely searching for the same song and stating that the lyrics are "They call us a pilot, eagle broadcaster" which would make a little more sense than your lyrics.. but I haven't yet found out more about the song.. sorry but this might help others to recognize it.. I'll keep on searching..

In the other AE thread there's a playlist for spring, maybe your song could be among them
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  3. f16crewdawg said:

I found it.. this is the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9bGH8rsKMg

lollipop said:

reminds me of an old reggae song by Shabba Ranks, it was called Pirates Anthem. Maybe some kind of remake of this song?

Them call us pirates
    Them call us illegal broadcasters...

/Edit/: did not see the reply before me, until I already posted.
    Yeah, they sample Shabba Ranks's lyrics...one part is taken from Pirates Anthem song

Steena said:

Cool, the song would have been on the playlist but as you already found it...

@lollipop: it seems like this song takes a sample from the one you suggested
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

lollipop said:

@Steena: Haahaa, we post at same minute, so i did not see your reply either, because i was editing at same time
    *waves with both hands at Steena*

-----
    Solved.