I am still alive.../ giannis ploutarxos

Thread: I am still alive.../ giannis ploutarxos

Tags: None

blue velvet said:

Default I am still alive.../ giannis ploutarxos

...but hat less time the last three months after I moved to greece.

finally I found a nice internetcafe and the time to drop in here.

are there still some user they remember me, omorfi, dya, azim...???

I feel very comfortable in greece, improve my greek (oh sometimes I drive crazy with this language und ask myself why to hell I decidid in my age to learn a new language) and have the first exam to pass in february

Could anybody give me some tips about giannis ploutarxos recent CDs or best songs? have no time to go shopping in athens, and would like to have some songs from him, cause I saw some live performed songs on alpha when I returned in september and felt in love with this voice.

hope everybody is ok, and to those they don't live in greece, I don't regret my decision to leave germany for a new life in greece. sometimes it's exhausting, but everybody tries to help you!

filakia
    susi
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

2. dya said:

Geia sou, Susi!! So glad to hear from you again, and also glad to hear that you're ok in Greece.

I can imagine that having to learn a language is not such a treat like learning it from pleasure but I'm sure that is not such a big problem after all. Living there gives you a huge advantage in learning.

I'm happy to see you don't regret your decision (WHAT is to regret when it comes to living THERE?! ) and I wish you all the best.

And whenever you have the time drop by here and tell us how things are

Filakia

y! said:

hey!
    you can't imagine how I envy you for moving to Greece..I had the same idea last year..but I still have some unfinished things here..

anyway...on this web site u can find different performer's CDs..so you can check it out..I wish I could help u more, but I don't know a lot about Ploutarxos

http://www.greekshops.com/Music/Best...=5099950310821

Amethystos said:

I've found this one:
    http://greekgreek.mylivepage.com/blo...m=23551&page=0

I hope this would be helpfull!
    "Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to?
    You will never find that life for which you are looking.
    When the gods created man they allotted to him death,
    but life they retained in their own keeping"

Microeli said:

Here you can listen to a few songs:

http://xanaeviva.imeem.com/playlist/...usic_playlist/

Hope you enjoy it!
    Eviva!

blue velvet said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Geia sou, Susi!! So glad to hear from you again, and also glad to hear that you're ok in Greece.

I can imagine that having to learn a language is not such a treat like learning it from pleasure but I'm sure that is not such a big problem after all. Living there gives you a huge advantage in learning.

I'm happy to see you don't regret your decision (WHAT is to regret when it comes to living THERE?! ) and I wish you all the best.

And whenever you have the time drop by here and tell us how things are

Filakia

ευχαριστω παρα πολυ!

τα ελλινικα ειναι παρα πολυ δισκολα, αλλα μαθενω με καλα ανθροποι, Αγγλος, Αμερικανος, Γαλλος, Αλβανος.

...and each greek respects you and helps you even to talk with hand and feet, and they are proud if they realize somebody loves there country and learns the language

there is really no regret, cause my heaλth problems disappeared with my move to this country, what was love on the first sight.

kalispera to bulgaria

susi

blue velvet said:

Quote Originally Posted by y! View Post
    hey!
    you can't imagine how I envy you for moving to Greece..I had the same idea last year..but I still have some unfinished things here..

anyway...on this web site u can find different performer's CDs..so you can check it out..I wish I could help u more, but I don't know a lot about Ploutarxos

http://www.greekshops.com/Music/Best...=5099950310821

I needed also a second start, because in the first year I lost my job in athens after 4 months, and it was very hard to return to germany.I am completely happy & I was very successful in finding a job. Had 8 weeks of time while I was working for the second time on Paros.

And I finally have the chance for a second start in my life in my fourties now.

filakia
    susi

blue velvet said:

thanks to everybody out there who helped me

enjoy your weekend
    susi