i wanted to dedicate sth for this cool forum.... Elissa's song "Law ma tiji"

Thread: i wanted to dedicate sth for this cool forum.... Elissa's song "Law ma tiji"

Tags: None

manar said:

Smile i wanted to dedicate sth for this cool forum.... Elissa's song "Law ma tiji"

Dear friends .. this new Elissa's song is just fantastic ..lyrics are far to be real, i'm so in love with it.. that's why i wanted to share it with you all... enjoy.

--------------------
    لو ماتجي
    if you hadn't come..

لو ماتجي عا نوم عينيي..وبأيدك تهز الغفا
    if you hadn't come to my eye's sleepiness & with your hands shacked my peace
    توعي الحنين اللي فيي..اللي كان ع البعد انطفى
    if you hadn't wake up the craving in me which had been faded away by the distance

لو ماتجي

صالحتني مع هالدني..رجعتني للولدني
    if you hadn't come & made everything right, you brought me back to my childhood
    طفلة زغيرة مشيطنة..ع الارض عم تركض حفا
    to a little bright girl who runs on floor with bare feet

قبلك قلبي كان..شجرة بلا عصافير
    Before I met you, my heart was like a tree with no birds upon

جنة بلا ألوان..فراشة مافيها تطير
    colorless paradise , a butterfly that can't fly
    غيرت الزمان..وبدلت البرد بدفا
    you've changed the seasons, replaced the cold with warmth

لو ماتجي

لو مالهوى يمرق ع بابي..ويمحي بنسماتو الضجر
    if love hadn't reached my door, if love breeze hadn't removed boredom

كنت رضيانة بعذابي..لاهم حب ولاقمر
    I would have been satisfied with my suffering, no love burden , no moon

علمت قلبي ع الحكي ..نسيتني كيف البكي
    you've taught my heart to speak , you've got me to forget how to cry
    ومسحت دمعة ملبكة..ع رموش تعبانه سهر
    & wiped away my confused tear.. on my eyelashes that got tired of spending the nights awake

---------------

p.s:
    here is the whole new album uploaded on rapidshare:
    *clip*

Enjoyyy!
    Last edited by lollipop; 04-30-2008 at 02:41 PM. Reason: no upload links please! (Forum rules No 6)

Layla said:

chukran jazilan, manar! i managed, with some difficulties, to read it!

Sherine said:

can you pls post it in arabic wth english keys, thanks ... i think i will learn to sing this, i have the mp3 adn it is good song, i only like elissa cause some of her songs are in egyptian style arabic
    شيريني كان فين هواك من بدرى يا حبيبى وكل ده فينانا من قبلك انا عايشه مع العايشين
    بكلم نفسى من الوحده بقالى سنينودلوقتى ولا بعمل حساب بعدينودلوقتى عرفت ابدأ حياتى منين

jnvlv247 said:

Yes Manar!! This song is very amazing!! I try not to overplay it cuz that would depreciate its value IT's such a great, pretty song

I am confused, however, on the meaning of the song. Is it a love song or is she missing him? In her album, there are lyrucs included and it says "If Only You Would Come" making it a song about someone missing someone. The way you translated it, made it seem like just a love song.