Here are all my translated songs

Thread: Here are all my translated songs

Tags: None
  1. AlwayzGodsBaby said:

Smile Here are all my translated songs

God bless you. I am worship leader in a small bilingual ministry here in Miami, Florida. I made a osngbook so that our members could all praise together. Here is everything I have, so that you can use it for God's glory. Remember, it's not just about translation, but making sure the lyrics go with the music. God bless you so much!!!!!!

Michelle~*^

Paz en la Tormenta

Cuando lloras, por las veces que intentaste, y tratas de olvidar las lagrimas que lloraste.
    Solo tienes pena y tristeza, el future incierto espera. Puedes tener paz en la tormenta.

Coro: Puedes tener paz en la tormenta. Bella esperanza, cuando no puedas seguir.
    Aun con tu mundo hecho pedazos, el Senor guiara tus pasos, con paz en medio de la tormenta.

Muchas veces, yo me siento igual que tu. Mi corazon ahnela algo real.
    El Senor viene a mi, y me ayuda a seguir. Con paz, en medio de la tormenta.

Peace in the Storm

When you cry, for the times that you’ve tried, and you try to forget the tears that you’ve cried.
    All you have is sadness and worry, and the future seems so dark. You can have peace, peace in the storm.

Chorus: You can have peace, peace in the storm. Beautiful hope, when you just can’t go on.
    Even when your world is in pieces, the Lord will guide your steps, with peace, peace in the storm.

Many times, I feel just like you, my heart desires something that is real.
    Then the Lord comes to me, and He helps me to go on. With peace, peace in the storm.

El Espiritu de Dios

// El Espiritu de Dios esta en este lugar, el Espiritu de Dios se mueve en este lugar.
    Esta aqui para consolar, esta aqui para liberar, esta aqui para guiar, el Espiritu de Dios esta aqui. //

// Muevete en mi // toca mi mente, mi corazon, llena mi vida de tu amor. Muevete en mi, Dios Espiritu, muevete en mi

The Spirit of God

The Spirit of God is here here in this place. Yes, the Spirit of God is moving in this place.
    He is here to console, He is here to set you free, He is here to guide, the Spirit of God.

// Move in me // touch my mind, and my heart, fill my life with your love. Move in me, Spirit God, move in me

Tu Fidelidad
    Tu fidelidad es grande, tu fidelidad incomparable es. Nadie es como tu, bendito Dios. Grande es Tu fidelidad.
    Your Fidelity
    Your fidelity is great, oh Lord. Your fidelity can never be compared.
    There’s no one else like you, oh blessed Lord. Great is your fidelity.
    Renuevame

Renuevame, Senor Jesus, ya no quiero ser igual. Renuevame, Senor Jesus, pon en mi tu corazon.
    Porque todo lo que hay dentro de mi, necesita ser cambiado, Senor.
    Porque todo lo que hay dentro de mi corazon, necesita mas de Ti.

Renew Me
    Renew me, King Jesus, I don’t want to be the same. Renew me, King Jesus, put your heart inside of me.
    Because everything there is inside of me, needs to be changed, oh Lord.
    Because everything there is inside of my heart, needs so much more of you.

Delante de Tu Trono

Delante de tu trono, Senor, yo quiero estar, para contemplar Tu hermosura y santidad.
    Y decirte, te amo. Y decirte, te adoro. Y decirte, te amo. Y que tu eres todo para mi.

In Front of Your Throne

I want to be, oh Lord, in front of your throne, to feel your beauty, Lord, and holiness.
    And to tell you I love you, and to tell you, I worship you.
    And to tell you I love you, and that you are everything for me.

Quiero Llenar

Quiero llenar tu trono de alabanza, quiero llenar tu trono de adoracion.
    Quiero adorar, postrado en Tu presencia, y proclamarte, Senor.

I Want To Fill

I want to fill your throne with praise, I want to fill your throne with worship.
    I want to worship, bowed down in your presence, and proclaim you, oh Lord.

Hermoso Eres
    En mi corazon, hay una cancion, que demuestra mi pasion.
    Para mi Rey y mi Senor, para aquel que me amo.
    Hermoso eres, mi Senor. Hermoso eres, amado mio.
    Tu eres la fuente de mi vida, y el ahnelo de mi corazon.

You Are Gorgeous
    There is a song in my heart, a passion for my God. For my Lord and my King, for He who loved me so.
    You are gorgeous, oh my Lord. You are gorgeous, my beloved.
    You are the fountain of my life, and my heart’s one desire.

Yo Vengo a Ti, Senor

Yo vengo a Ti, Senor, reconociendo que, yo necesito de Ti, tu Espiritu Santo.
    Yo no puedo vivir, si Tu no esdtas en mi. Dame tu mano, Senor. Yo quiero mas de Ti.

Yo quiero sentir, Senor, tu Espiritu en mi. Yo quiero sentir, Senor, que llenes mi alma hoy.
    Y que quites de mi lo que impida, que pueda yo crecer. Yo se que Tu mano me puede sostener.

I Come To You, oh Lord

I come to you, oh Lord, and I recognize, I need so much of you, your Holy Spirit.
    I cannot ever live, if you’re not inside of me. Give me your hand, oh Lord, I need much more of you.

I want to feel, oh Lord, your Spirit inside me. I want to feel, oh Lord, you filling my soul now.
    And please take away whatever stops, my growth in you, God. I know that your hand can hold me now, oh Lord.

Open The Eyes of My Heart, Lord

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord. Open the eyes of my heart. // I want to see you. // 2x

To see you high and lifted up, shining in the light of your glory. Pour out your power and love, as we sing
    // Holy, holy, holy // I want to see you.

Abre Los Ojos de Mi Corazon

Abre los ojos de mi corazon. Abre mis ojos, Senor. // Yo quiero verte. // 2x

Verte enaltecido, brillando en la luz de tu gloria, das de tu amor y poder, mientras cantamos
    // Santo, santo, santo //, yo quiero verte.

Sumergeme

// Cansado del camino, sediento de Ti. Un desierto he cruzado, sin fuerzas he quedado, vengo a Ti.
    Luche como un soldado, y a veces sufri.
    Y aunque la lucha he ganado, mi armadura he desgastado, vengo a Ti. //
    // Sumergeme, en el rio de Tu Espiritu. Necesito refrescar este seco corazon, sediento de Ti. //

Submerge Me

// I’m tired of the way, so thirsty for you. A desert I’ve crossed, I’m now without strength, I come to you.
    I fought like a soldier, and suffered at times.
    And even thought the battle’s won, my armor is worn, I come to you. //
    // Submerge me, in the river of your Spirit. I need to refresh this dry heart, oh Lord so thirsty for you. //

Derramare

// Derramare de mi Espiritu, sobre toda carne, si. //
    Y si tu le alabas, y le glorificas, sentiras la uncion del Santo.
    /// Fluye /// Espiritu Santo. /// Fluye /// poder de lo alto. 2x

I Will Pour Out

// I will pour out of my Spirit, over all flesh, oh yes. // And if you praise and glorify Him,
    You will feel the unction of the Holy One. // Flow //, Holy Spirit flow. // Flow // the power from above. 2x

Tu Eres Bienvenido

// Tu eres bienvenido, Espiritu Santo. // // Tercera persona de la Trinidad. //
    // Aleluya, te canto. Aleluya, te adoro. Aleluya, te canto, Espiritu Santo. //

You Are Welcome

// You are welcome, Holy Spirit. // // The third person of the Trinity. //
    // Hallelujah, I sing. Hallelujah, I praise. Hallelujah, I sing to you, oh Holy Spirit. //

Estaban Todos Unanimes

// Estaban todoa unanimes, en ruego y oracion. // // Y desde el cielo bajo el Espiritu Santo. //
    Espiritu Santo, /// llename. /// Espiritu Santo, llename, llename de tu amor. 2x

They Were All United

// They were all united, crying out to God. // // And from heaven, the Holy Spirit came down. //
    Holy Spirit, /// fill me. /// Holy Spirit, fill me, fill me with your love. 2x

Aquel Fuego Que Cayo

// Aquel fuego que cayo, a ciento-viente una vez. // // Me hizo Pentecostal de la cabeza a los pies. //
    /// Fuego Pentecostal /// de la cabeza a los pies. 2x // De la cabeza a los pies. //
    // Me hizo Pentecostal de la cabeza a los pies. //

Oh, That Fire That Came Down

// Oh, that fire that came down to one-twenty one day. //
    // It made me Pentecost from the head to my toes. //
    /// Pentecostal fire /// from the head to my toes. 2x // // From the head to my toes. //
    It made me Pentecost from the head to my toes. //

Lo Que El Espiritu Diga
    // Lo que el Espiritu diga, eso se hara.// // Porque //// aqui //// manda Jehova.//

Whatever The Spirit Says
    // Whatever the Spirit says, that’s what we’ll do. // // Because //// here //// it’s the Lord who leads. //

O, Poder Pentecostal

// O, poder Pentecostal, ven hoy a mi. // Yo quiero sentir el gozo de ese fuego tan glorioso.
    O, poder Pentecostal ven hoy a mi.

Oh, Pentecostal Power

// Oh, Pentecostal power come to me. //
    I want to feel the joy of that glorious fire. Oh, Pentecostal power come to me.

Como Cayeron Los Muros

Como cayeron los muros de Jerico, cuando el pueblo de Israel dio siete vueltas.
    Asi caeran los muros ante mi, porque el Senor aumentara mis fuerzas.
    Con mi voz yo le cantare, y con mi alma alabare al Dios del cielo.
    // Caeran los muros, caeran las pruebas, porque el Senor nunca, nunca a mi me deja. //

Like The Walls of Jericho

Like the walls of Jericho fell down, when the Israelites made seven rounds.
    That’s how the walls will fall unto me, because the Lord will increase my strength.
    With my voice I will sing to Him, and with my soul I’ll praise the God of heaven.
    The walls will fall, the tests will too. Because the Lord will never, ever leave me.

Su Gloria
    // Su gloria cubrio los cielos, y la tierra se lleno de su alabanza. //
    // El resplandor fue como una luz, rayos brillantes salian de sus manos. //
    /// Y alli estaba /// escondido su poder. 2x

His Glory

// His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise. //
    // His brightness was as the light, there were beams coming out of His hands. //
    // And there it was // That’s where He hid his power, oh yeah.

Jehova Esta Conmigo

// Jehova esta conmigo como Poderoso Gigante, por tanto en el esperare. //

// Porque El peleara mi batalla, y yo confiado estare.
    Hasta que ponga mis enemigos por estrado de mis pies. //

The Lord Is With Me

// The Lord is with me like a Powerful Giant, so then I will wait on Him. //

// Because He will fight my battle, and I’ll put my trust in Him.
    Until He puts my enemies right under my feet. //

Tu Vienes Contra Mi

// Tu vienes contra mi con espada y jabalina, mas yo vengo contra Ti en el nombre del Senor. //
    Jehova te entregara hoy en mis manos. // Yo te vencere. //
    Porque El peleara hoy a mi lado, y toda la tierra sabra que Jehova es Dios de poder.
    Que Jehova es Dios de poder. 4x

You Come Against Me

// You come against me with a sword and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord. //
    The Lord will hand you over in my hands, // I’ll win over you. //
    ‘Cause He’ll fight right at my side, and all the earth shall know, that the Lord is God of power.
    That the Lord is God of power. 4x

Yo No Se De Ti

// Yo no se de ti, yo vine ahora, // // para recibir el poder del cielo. //

/// Bendiceme /// ahora. 2x // Ahora, bendiceme ahora. //
    // Va bajando el poder. // El Espiritu Santo se va llenando en mi ser. // 2x

I Don’t Know About You

// I don’t know about you, but I came here today, // // to receive the power from above. //

/// Bless me /// now. 2x // Now, now, bless me now. //
    // The power is coming down. // // The Holy Spirit is filling me now. // 2x

Senor, Llevame

Senor llevame a tus atrios, al Lugar Santo, al altar de bronce. Senor, tu rostro quiero ver.
    Pasame a la muchedumbre, por donde el sacerdote canta.
    Tengo hambre y sed de justicia, y solo encuentro un lugar.

Llevame al Lugar Santisimo, por la sangre del Cordero Redentor.
    Llevame al Lugar Santisimo. Tocame, Limpiame, heme aqui, Senor.

Lord, Take Me

Lord, Take me to your Courtyard, to the Holy Place, to the bronze altar. Oh Lord, I want to see your face.
    Pass me through the crowd, oh God, and where the priest sings to you.
    I am hungry and thirsty for justice, and I’ve only found one place.

Take me to the Holy of Holies. Take me in by the blood of the Lamb.
    Take me to the Holy of Holies. Touch me, clean me, here I am, oh Lord.

Con Manos Vacias

Con manos vacias, vengo a Ti. No tengo nada que darte.
    No hay nada de valor en mi, no puedo impresionarte.
    Te puedo entregar mi corazon, pero esta quebrantado. Recibelo, mi buen Pastor. Tu puedes restaurarlo.

Pongo mi vida a Tu servicio, Senor. No sera mucho, pero la entrego hoy.
    Y si mis manos hoy vacias estan, puedes llenarlas on Tu gran poder y amor. Usa mis manos, Senor.

With Empty Hands

I come to you, with empty hands. I really have nothing to give you. There is nothing of worth inside of me.
    I cannot ever impress you. I can give you my heart today, but, Lord it’s so broken.
    Receive it, faithful Shepherd. I know you can restore it.

I offer my life for your service, oh Lord. It’s really not much, but I give it today.
    And if my hands are empty now, you can fill them with your power and your love. Use my hands, oh Lord.

Gracias Cristo

Gracias, Cristo. 4x Levantemos nuestras manos en senal de gratitud. // Gracias, Cristo. //

Thank You, Jesus

Thank you, Jesus. 4x Let us lift our hands towards heaven as a sign of gratitude. // Thank you, Jesus. //

No Hay Nadie

// No hay nadie como mi Dios, noy hay nadie. // Yo le amo, El me ama. Yo le pido, y El me da.
    Yo le llamo, y El me responde. Contesta mis peticiones.

There’s No One

// There’s no one like my God, there’s no one. // I love Him, and he loves me. I ask Him, and he gives me.
    I call on Him, and He responds. He answers all my petitions.

Alabemos a Jehova

// Alabemos a Jehova, porque El es bueno, y para siempre es su misericordia. //
    /// Porque El es bueno /// con nosotros, y para siempre es su misericordia.

Let Us All Praise

// Let us all praise the Lord, for He is good, and His mercy is forevermore. //
    /// For He is good /// is with all of us, and his mercy is forevermore.

Joy Like a River

I got a joy like a river, // joy like a river // in my soul. I got a /// joy /// like a river. Joy like a river in my soul.

Gozo En Mi Alma

Yo tengo un gozo en mi alma, // gozo en mi alma // y en mi ser. Son como /// rios de agua viva /// en mi ser.

Christ Is Not Dead

Christ is not dead, He is still alive. 3x
    I feel Him in my hands, I feel Him in my feet, I feel Him in my soul, I feel Him all over me.

Cristo No Esta Muerto

Cristo no esta muerto, El esta vivo. 3x
    Lo siento en mis manos, lo siento en mis pies, lo siento en mi alma, lo siento alrededor de mi.

Oh, Let’s Magnify

// Oh, let’s magnify the Lord, for He is worthy to be praised. //
    Hosanna, // blessed be the rock // of my salvation. 2x

O, Magnifiquemos

// O, magnifiquemos al Senor, porque El es digno de alabar. //
    Hosana, // bendita sea la roca // de mi salvacion. 2x

This Is The Day

This is the day 2x that the Lord has made. 2x I will rejoice 2x and be glad in it. 2x
    Oh, oh, oh, this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
    // This is the day // that the Lord has made.

I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart, I will enter His courts with praise.
    I will say, “ This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice for He has made me glad.”
    // He has made me glad, oh, He has made me glad. I will rejoice for He has made me glad. //
    Hallelujah, He has made me glad. 4x

Este Es EL Dia

Este es el dia 2x que hizo el Senor. 2x Me alegrare 2x Y me gozare 2x
    Oh, oh, oh, este es el dia que hizo el Senor. Me alegrare, y me gozare.
    // Este es el dia // que hizo el Senor.

Entrare por sus puertas con accion de gracias, entarare por sus atrios con alabanza.
    Y dire, “Este es el dia, que hizo el Senor. Me alegrare, porque El me he hecho feliz.
    El me ha hecho feliz, o El me ha hecho feliz. Me alegrare porque El me hecho feliz. 4x
    Aleluya, El me he hecho feliz. 4x

Victory

// Victory, victory shall be mine. // Oh, if I hold my ground, and let the Lord fight my battle.
    // Victory // shall be mine.

La Victoria

// La victoria, victoria mia es. // O, si yo dejo que mi Dios pelee mi batalla, la // victoria // mia es.

El Esta Sobre Mi

El esta sobre mi, y /// me guarda con poder. /// 2x Cristo me guarda con poder.

He Is All Over Me

He is all over me, and /// He cares for me with power. /// 2x Jesus cares for me with power.

En El Cielo

En el cielo se oye lo que en la tierra se canta. 2x Vamos todos alabar a Jehova, con panderos y danzas. 2x
    Asi, asi, asi se alaba a Dios. 2x Con mucha alegria y gozo 3x Asi se alaba a Dios!

In Heaven

In heaven they hear, what we sing on Earth. 2x Let us all then praise the Lord with tambourines. 2x
    Like that, like that, we praise the Lord like that. 2x With a lot of joy and happiness. 3x
    That’s how we praise the Lord!

Como Las Aguas Del Rio

Como las aguas del rio, cuando llegan a la mar. 2x Asi llego la gloria de Dios a mi corazon. 2x
    Ahora si libre soy, ahora si, salvo soy, ahora siento el poder de la presencia de Dios. 2x

Like The River Waters

Like the river waters when they reach the sea. 2x That’s how the glory of God came into my life. 2x
    Now I am truly free, now I am truly saved, now I feel the power of the presence of God. 2x

Vendra El Enemigo

Vendra el enemigo como rio, como rio vendra el enemigo.
    // Pero Jehova levanta la bandera, contra el, levanta la bandera. //
    Levanta la bandera. 4x

The Enemy Will Come

The enemy will come like a flood, like a flood the enemy will come.
    // But the Lord lifts up the flag. Against him, He lifts up the flag. //
    He lifts up the flag. 4x

Cuando el Faraon

// Cuando el Faraon dejo ir al pueblo, Moises los guio por el desierto. //
    Pero Jehova iba delante de ellos. 2x De dia columna de nube, de noche columna de fuego. 2x
    // De dia nube, de noche fuego // De dia y de noche, Jehova iba con ellos.

When the Pharaoh

When the Pharaoh let the people go, it was Moses who led them through the desert.
    But the Lord went in front of them. 2x By day a cloud of smoke, by night a pillar of fire. 2x
    // By day, it was smoke, and by night it was fire. // By day and by night. The Lord went with them.

Ahora Mismo

// Ahora mismo, Senor // Yo te pido que rompas las cadenas. 2x
    // Que se abran las puertas del los cielos, y de virtud mi alma sera llena. //

Right Now

// Right now, oh Lord // I ask you to break the chains. 2x
    // Let the doors of heaven be opened, and fill my soul with your virtue. //

No Para Volver Atras

// Dios no nos trajo hasta aqui, para volver atras. Nos trajo aqui a poseer la tierra que nos dio. //
    // Y aunque gigantes yo encuentre alla, yo nunca temere. Nos trajo aqui a a poseer la tierra que nos dio. //

Not To Go Back

// God didn’t bring us up ‘till now, to just go back. He brought us here to possess the land that he gave us. //
    // Even if giants are over there, I won’t be afraid. He brought us here to possess the land that He gave us. //

Alabare

// Alabare 3x a mi Senor. // Juan vio el numero de los redimidos, de todos que alababan al Senor.
    Unos oraban, otros cantaban, pero todos alababan al Senor.

I Will Praise

I will praise 3x my Lord. John saw the number of the redeemed, of those who praised the Lord.
    Some were praying, others, singing, but all of them praised the Lord.

Si Tuvieras Fe

// Si tuvieras fe como un granito de mostaza, eso lo dice el Senor. //
    // Tu le dirias a esa montana: Muevete, muevete. //
    // Y esa montana se movera, se movera, se movera. //

If You Had Faith

// If you had faith like a grain of mustard seed, that’s what the Lord says. //
    // You would say to that mountain: Move now, move now. //
    // And that mountain will move, oh yes, it will move. //

Libre

Libre, // Tu me hiciste libre, // libre Senor. Rotas fueron las cadenzas que estaban atando mi corazon.

Free

Free, // You have set me free, // free, oh Lord. Broken were the chains that bound up my heart.

Me Liberto

// Yo siento paz y gozo en mi corazon, porque Jesucristo ya me liberto. //
    // Me liberto // Rompio las cadenzas, El me liberto. 2x

He Set Me Free

// I feel joy and happy in my heart, because Jesus Christ has set me free. //
    // He set me free // He broke all my chains, He has set me free. 2x

Donde Esta El Espiritu de Dios

Donde esta el Espiritu de Dios, hay // libertad. // Donde esta el Espiritu de Dios, alli siempre hay libertad.
    Libertad 4x Donde esta el Espiritu de Dios, all siempre hay libertad.

Wherever the Spirit of God

Wherever the Spirit of God is, there’s // freedom. //
    Wherever the Spirit of God is, there will always be freedom.
    Freedom 4x Wherever the Spirit of God is, there will always be freedom.

Levanto Mis Manos

Levanto mis manos, aunque no tenga fuerzas. Levanto mis manos, aunque tenga mil problemas.
    Cuando levanto mis manos, comienzo a sentir una uncion, que me hace cantar.
    Cuando levanto mis manos, comienzo a sentir el fuego. Cuando levanto mis manos, mis cargas se van.
    Nuevas fuerzas Tu me das. // Todo esto es possible, // cuando levanto mis manos.

I Lift Up My Hands

I lift up my hands, even if I have no strength. I lift up my hands, even with a thousand problems.
    When I lift up my hands, I begin to feel an annointance which makes me sing.
    When I lift up my hands, I begin to feel the fire. When I lift up my hands, my burdens leave.
    I receive new strength. // All this is possible, // when I lift up my hands.

A Ti Atribuimos

A ti atribuimos la gloria, a ti atribuimos la honra, a ti atribuimos poder y majestad. Santo es el Senor.

To You We Attribute

To you we attribute the glory, to you we attribute the honor, to you we attribute power and majesty.
    Holy is the Lord.

Ven, Espiritu, Ven

// Ven, Espiritu, ven, y llename, Senor, con tu preciosa uncion. //
    Purificame, y lavame, renuevame, y restaurame, Senor, con Tu poder.
    Purificame, y lavame, renuevame, y restaurame, Senor. Yo te quiero conocer.

Come, Holy Spirit, Come

// Come, Holy Spirit, come. And fill me, oh Lord, with your annointance. //
    Purify me, please cleanse me, renew me, restore me, oh Lord, with your power.
    Purify me, please cleanse me, renew me, restore me, oh Lord. I want to know you more.

Maravilloso Es

// Maravilloso es, // cuando pienso que Dios me ama a mi.

It’s Marvelous To Me

// It’s marvelous to me, // when I think how much Christ loves me.

Venid Adoremos

// Venid, adoremos, y postremonos. //
    // Arrodillemonos delante de Jehova nuestro Hacedor, porque El es nuestro Dios. //

Come, Let Us Worship

// Come, let us worship, and bow down unto Him. //
    // Let us kneel down unto the Lord, our Maker, for He is our God. //

Tu Eres Grande

// Senor, Senor, Tu eres grande y poderoso. // Que ni aun los cielos no pueden sostenerte,
    Ni el espacio conternerte. // Senor, Tu eres grande. // Y por todas las edades lo seras.

You Are Mighty

// Lord, oh Lord, you are mighty and full of power. // That the heavens can’t ever hold you,
    Nor the space sustain you, God. // Oh, Lord, you are mighty. // And you’ll be for all the ages and evermore.

Adonde Iremos?

// Adonde iremos, sino a Ti, Jehova? Pues solo en Ti esta nuestra salvacion. //
    O, Senor, yo esperare en Ti. O, Senor, yo confiare en Tu palabra. O, Senor, yo no desmayare.
    Porque se que Tu a mi lado estas.

Where Will We Go?

// Where will we go, if not to you, oh Lord? If only in you do we have true hope. //
    Oh Lord, I will wait on you. Oh Lord, I put my trust in your word. Oh Lord, I will not faint.
    Because I know that you’re right by my side.

Hay Momentos

// Hay momentos que las palabras no me alcanzan, para decirte lo que siento por Ti, mi buen Senor. //
    // Yo te agradezco por todo lo que has hecho, por todo lo que haces, y todo lo que haras. //

There Are Moments

// There are moments that my words are not enough, to tell you how I feel about you, my good Lord. //
    // I am so grateful for everything you’ve done, for everything you do, and everything you will. //

Con Mis Manos y Mi Vida

Con mis manos y mi vida, // te alabo, Senor. // Con mis manos y mi vida, te alabo, bendito Senor.
    Porque Tu has sido /// precioso para mi. /// 2x
    Porque Tu has sido precioso para mi, te alabo, bendito Senor.

With My Hands and My Life

With my hands and my life, // I praise you, oh Lord. //
    With my hands and my life, I praise you, oh blessed Lord.
    Because you have been /// so precious to me. ///
    Because you have been so precious to me, I praise you, oh blessed Lord.

Quiero Levantar Mis Manos

Quiero levanter mis manos, quiero levanter mi voz. Ofreciendo a Ti mi vida, en santidad y amor.
    Padre, solo a Ti te ofresco mi vida y mi corazon. Y me postro ante Tu presencia, en adoracion.
    // Hijo de Dios, recibelo, toda la gloria, la honra, y el honor. //

I Want To Lift Up My Hands

I want to lift up my hands. I want to lift up my voice. Offering to you my life, in holiness and love.
    Father, only you I offer my life and my heart. And I bow down in your presence, in worship to you.
    // Son of God, receive now, all of the glory, the honor, and the praise/ //

Tu Mirada

Tus ojos revelan que yo, nada puedo esconder. Que no soy nada sin Ti, o fiel Senor.
    Todo lo sabes de mi, cuando miras el corazon. Todo lo puedes ver, muy dentro de mi.
    Lleva mi vida, a una sola verdad, que cuando me miras, nada pueda ocultar.
    Se, que es Tu fidelidad, que lleva mi vida mas alla, de lo que puedo imaginar.
    Se, que no puedo negar, que tu mirada puesta en mi, me llena de tu paz.

Your Gaze

Your gaze reveals to me, that nothing can be hid, that I am nothing without you, oh faithful Lord.
    You know everything, when you look at my heart. You can see everything, deep inside of me.
    Take my life to one single truth. That when you gaze at me, I cannot hide a thing.
    I know, it’s your fidelity,that takes my life to so much more than I could ever dream.
    I know that I cannot deny, that when your gaze is on me, I’m filled with your peace.

Con La Sombra De Pedro

Con la sombra de Pedro, sanaban los enfermos. 2x No era la sombra, ni tampoco Pedro. 2x
    // Era porque Pedro tenia el Espiritu de Nazareno. //
    // Nazareno, Nazareno, el Espiritu de Nazareno. Tu lo tienes, yo lo tengo, el Espiritu de Nazareno. //

With Peter’s Shadow

With Peter’s shadow, the sick were healed. 2x it was not the shadow, nor was it Peter. 2x
    // It was ‘cause Peter had the Nazarene Spirit. //
    // Nazarene, Nazarene, the Nazarene Spirit. You and I both have it, the Nazarene Spirit. //

Aquel Que Camino

Aquel que camino, sobre las aguas, 2x Esta aqui, aqui caminando. 2x
    // Esta a tu lado, esta a mi lado, lo sientes tu, lo siento yo. Aqui, aqui esta Jesus, aqui, aqui caminando. //

He Who Walked

He who walked over the water, 2x He is here, here walking. 2x
    // He’s at your side, he’s at my side, you’re feeling Him, I feel him too.
    Jesus is here, yes, He’s here. Jesus is here, her walking. //

Haz Cambiado Mi Lamento

Haz cambiado mi lament en baile, me ceniste de alegria.
    Por eso a Ti cantare, gloria mi, y nunca estare callado. Jehova Dios, mio te alabare.
    Te alabare para siempre. Porque has cambiado mi lamento en baile. Jehova, Dios mio, te alabare.

You Have Changed My Sorrow

You have changed my sorrow into dance; you have filled me with your joy.
    That’s why I’ll sing to you, my glory, and I’ll never shut my mouth. Oh, Lord, my God, I’ll praise you.
    And I will always praise you. For you have changed my sorrow into dance.
    Oh, Lord, my God, I praise you now.

Apoderate de Mi

/// Ven, /// Espiritu Divino. /// Ven/// apoderate de mi. 2x /// Apoderate /// de todo mi ser. 2x

Empower Me

/// Come, /// Holy Spirit. /// Come, /// empower me. 2x Empower me, Lord Jesus. Empower all my being. 2x

Yo Soy Testigo

Yo soy testigo del poder de Dios, de los milagros que El he hecho en mi.
    Yo era ciego, y ahora veo la luz. La luz gloriosa que me da Jesus.
    ///Nunca /// me ha dejado. /// Nunca /// me ha desamparado.
    En la noche oscura, en el dia de prueba, Jesucristo nunca me desamparara.

I Am a Witness

I am a witness of the power of God, of all the miracles He did in me.
    I was so blind, but now I can see, the glorious light that Jesus gave to me.
    // Never // Jesus never leaves me. // Never // Jesus never fails me.
    In the dark nights, and the days of tests, Jesus Christ will never ever leave my side.

Demos Gracias

// Demos gracias al Senor, demos gracias. Demos gracias por su amor. //
    Por las mananas la saves cantan las alabanzas al Cristo el Salvador.
    Y tu, mi hermano, porque no cantas las alabanzas al Cristo el Salvador?

Let’s Give Thanks

// Let’s give thanks to the Lord, let’s give thanks. Let’s give thanks for his love. //
    In the morning, the birds sing the praises to Christ the Savior.
    And you, my brother, why don’t you sing the praises to Christ the Savior?

En El Hogar

/// En el hogar, /// tu necesitas a Jesus. 2x // Mira que feliz se vive, // con Jesus en el hogar. 2x

In Your Home

// In your home, // you need Jesus Christ. 2x // Look how happy we live, // with Christ in our home. 2x

Cristo Mi Roca Es

/// Cristo mi roca es El. /// El no me desampara, Cristo no me deja. Cristo mi roca el El.

Christ Is My Rock

/// Christ is my rock, oh yes. /// He never abandons me, Christ never leaves me. Christ is my rock, oh yes.

El Cristo Que Yo Predico

// El Cristo que yo predico ha recusitado, por eso es que yo lo siento aqui a mi lado. //
    // Donde esta muerte tu aguijon? Donde, oh sepulcro, tu victoria?
    Que no has podido detener al Cristo de la gloria? //

The Christ That I preach

// The Christ that I preach has resurrected, and that's why I feel Him right by my side. //
    // Where is, oh death, your sting, and your victory, oh grave,
    That you couldn't hold back the Christ of glory? //

Estaras Tu Velando+++

// Estaras tu velando, como las diez virgenes. //
    // Y al media noche llego el esposo, y las que estaban apercibidas fueron con El. //

You Will Be Wathing

// Like the ten virgins, you will be watching. //
    // And at midnight, the husband came, and those who were prepared went with Him. //

Pon Aceite En Mi Lampara

// Pon aceite en mi lampara, Senor. // Que yo quiero servirte con amor. Pon aceite en mi lampara, Senor.

Put Oil On My Lamp

// Put oil on my lamp, oh Lord. // 'Cause I want to serve you with love. Put oil on my lamp, oh Lord.

Salvaste Mi Alma

Senor Jesus, Tu eres mi vida. Senor Jesus, Tu eres mi amor.
    // Salvaste mi alma perdida, por eso te alabo con el corazon. //

You Saved My Soul

Lord Jesus, you are my life. Lord Jesus, you are my love.
    // You saved my soul that was lost, and that's why I praise you with all of my heart. //

La Gloria De Jehova

// La gloria de Jehova cayo en el Sinai, y aquel monte temblaba porque Dios estaba alli. //
    // Dios estaba alli, Dios estaba alli. Y aquel monte temblaba porque Dios estaba alli. //

The Glory of The Lord

// The glory of the Lord fell on Mt. Sinai, and that mountain trembled because God was there. //
    // God was there, God was there. And that mountain trembled because God was there. //

En El Altar De Dios

// En el altar de Dios, // El fuego esta encendido. 2x
    // Nadie lo podra apagar // Porque el fuego del Senor en mi corazon esta. 2x

In The Altar Of God

// In the altar of God, // The fire is burning. 2x
    // Nobody can take it out, // 'cause the fire of the Lord is inside of my heart. 2x

David Danzaba

David, David, David, David danzaba, como los corderitos de la manada.
    // La esposa de David lo criticaba, porque David, David, David, David danzaba. //

David Danced

David, David, David, David danced, just like the little lambs of the flock.
    // David's wife would criticize him, because David would dance, David would dance, dance, dance. //

Si El Espiritu De Dios

// Si El Espiritu de Dios se mueve en mi, yo danzo como David. //
    // Yo danzo, yo danzo, yo danzo como David. //

If The Spirit Of God
    // If the Spirit of God moves in me, like David would I dance. //
    // I would dance, dance, dance, like David I would dance. //

Hay Una Uncion

Hay una uncion aqui, cayendo sobre mi, mudandome, cambiando mi ser. //
    // Mi espiritu y mi alma se esta llenando con el poder de tu Espiritu Santo. Mi vida nunca mas sera igual. //

There is Anointance

// There is anointance here, falling all over me, moving me, and changing my soul. //
    // My spirit and my soul are getting filled with the presence of the Holy Ghost.
    My life will never be the same. //

Veo Al Senor

// Veo al Senor, exaltado con poder, y en su majestad, en mi corazon. //
    Porque El es digno. 3x (santo) Sentado esta en el trono de mi corazon.

I See The Lord

// I see the Lord, exalted with power, and with majesty, in my heart. //
    For He is worthy. 3x (holy) He's sitting on the throne of my heart.

Aqui Estoy
    Aqui estoy, Senor, ante Tu presencia.
    Para que hagas de mi como Tu quieras.
    // Moldeame, como moldea el barro el alfarero,
    Has de mi un instrumento,
    Util para Ti, Senor. //
    Here I Am
    Here I am, oh Lord, unto your presence.
    So you can do with me however you want.
    // Mold me, like the potter molds the clay,
    Make an instrument of me,
    Useful for your work, oh Lord. //
    Gracias
    Me has tomado en tus brazos, y me has dado salvacion,
    De tu amor has derramado en mi corazon.
    No saber agradecerte lo que has hecho por mi,
    Solo puedo darte ahora mi cancion.
    Coro
    // Gracias, gracias Senor.
    Gracias, mi Senor Jesus. //
    En la cruz diste tu vida, entregaste todo ahi,
    Vida eterna regalaste al morir.
    Por tu sangre tengo entrada ante el trono cesestial,
    Puedo entrar4 confiadamente ante Ti.
    Para darte las... (coro)

Thank You
    You have held me in your arms, and have saved my soul,
    You have poured your love all over my heart.
    I don't know how to thank you, for what you've done for me,
    I can only give you now my song.
    Chorus
    // Thank you, thank you, oh Lord.
    Thank you, my Lord Jesus. //
    On the cross you gave your life, handed over everything,
    Everlkasting life you gave when you died.
    By Your blood I now have entrance unto your throne, oh God,
    I can come trustringly unto you.
    To say... (chorus)
    Venimos Ante Ti
    //Venimos ante ti, Senor con corazones sinceros, llenos de alabanza y de adoracion//
    //Porque tu eres Rey de Reyes, y Senor de Senores, Tu eres digno que todos te adoren//

We Come Unto You
    //We come unto You, Oh Lord, with sincere hearts full of praise and worship unto You, Oh God// Because You are Kings of Kings, and Lords of Lords, You alone are worthy of all of our worship//

A Ti
    A Ti, Alpha el Omega, El principio y el fin, y el Gran Yo Soy, me rindo.ATi, el Todopoderoso, el que es y que sara, y el Gran Yo Soy, me entrego. Yo quiero que gobiemes mi caminar, y que siempre viva en tu voluntad.

To You
    To You, the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, and the Great I am, I surrender. To You the Almighty God, He who was and He who is, And the Great I Am, I give myself. I want you to govern my life, I give myself in sacrifice to You. I want you to govern my walk with you, and may I always live in your will.

Yo Se Que Estas Aqui
    //Yo se que estas aqui, siento tu caminar. Tu mueves entre pueblo, trayendo sanidad.// Con mi fe, te albare. Con mi fe, te tocare. Mi milagro recibire, y yo se que transformado yo sere.

I Know That You Are Here
    //I know that You are here, I feel Yor walk. You move within your people, bringing healing// With my faith, I'll praise You. With my faith, I'll touch You. I'll receive my miracle and I know that I will be forever changed.

Espiritu De Dios
    //Espiritu de Dios, llena mi vida, llena mi alma, llena mi ser.//
    //Llename, llename, llename, con Tu presencia, llename, llename, con Tu poder, llename, llename, con Tu bondad.// Espiritu de Dios...

Spirit of God
    //Spirit of God, fill my life, fill my soul, fill my whole being.//
    //Fill me, fill me, fill me with Your presence, fill me, fill me, with Your power, fill me, fill me, with Your goodness.// Spirit of God...

Yo Quier Ser
    Yo qiero ser, Senor amado, como el barro en las manos del alfarero. Toma mi vida, y hasla de nueva. //Yo quiero ser// un vaso nuevo.

I Want To Be
    I want to be, beloved Lord, like the clay in the hands of the potter. Take my life, and make it new. //I want to be// a new vessel.

Yo Soy Tu Vaso, Senor
    //Yo soy tu vaso, Senor, has de mi lo que quieras.// //Hasme la forma que Tu quieras, porque Tu eres el alfarero.//

I'm Your Cup, Oh Lord
    //I'm Your cup, Oh Lord, do with me what You want.// //Make me the form that You want because You are the Potter.//

Tu Eres El Alfarero
    //Tu eres el Alfarero que con Tus manos me ha transformado.// Y mientras pasan los dias, pasan los anos, mas te venero. //Rompe mi cantaro, rompe mi copa, rompe mi vida, y hasla de nuevo.//

You Are The Great Potter
    //You are the great potter and with Your hands you changed me.// And while the days have passed, the years have too, I love you more. //Break my vessel, break my cup, break my life and make me new.//

En Lo Suave
    En lo suave de Tu presencia quiero vivir. En lo suave de Tu presencia quiero morar. //Y permanecer el tiempo que sea necesario, hasta que Tu decidas regresar.//

In The Softness
    In the softness of Your presence I want to live. In the softness of Your presence I want to dwell. //And to stay there my whole life, my whole existence, until You decide to come back.//

Todas Las Cosas Van Bien
    //Todas las cosas van bien, a los que aman al Senor.// Y si algo malo sucediera, es porque tiene algo mejor. //Todas las cosas van bien// a los que aman al Senor.

All Things Work Out For Good
    //All things work out for good, for those who love the Lord.// And if something goes wrong, theres something better on the way. //All things work out for good// for those who love the Lord.

Maravilloso Es
    //Maravilloso es// cuando pienso que Dios me ama mi.

It's Marvelous To Me
    //It's marvelous to me// when I think that Christ loves me.

Las Promesas Del Senor
    //Las promesas del senor mias son// en la Biblia yo leo, y yo se que es la verdad. Las promesas del Senor mias son.

The Promises of God Are Mine
    //The promises of God are mine// I read it in the Bible, and I know its the truth. The promises of God are mine.

Viva La Fe, Esperanza, y Amor
    ///Viva la fe, viva la esperanza, viva el amor./// // Que viva Cristo// Que viva el Rey. ///Que viva Cristo/// Que viva el Rey. 2x

Long Live Fath, Hope and Love
    ///Long live faith, hope and love, amen./// //Long live Christ// Long live the King. ///Long live Christ/// Long live the King.2x

Jesus Esta Pasando Por Aqui
    //Jesus esta pasando por aqui// Y cuando El pasa, todo se transforma, se va la tristeza, llega la alegria. Y cuando El pasa, todo se transforma, llega la alegria para ti y para mi.

Jesus is Passing Here Right Now
    //Jesus is passing here right now// And when He passes, everything changes, sadness leaves, happiness comes. And when He passes, everything changes, happiness comes for you and me.

Estamos De Fiesta Con Jesus
    //Estamos de fiesta con Jesus, al cielo queremos ir. Y todos reunidos en la mesa, es Cristo el que va a servir.// Poderosos es nuestro Dios. 4x
    El salava y sana, poderoso es nuestro Dios! Bautiza y viene, poderoso es nuestro Dios! Poderoso es nuestro Dios. 4x

We're In A Feast
    //We're in a feast with the Lord, we want to go to heaven. And everyone united at the table, it is Christ who will serve all of us.// Our God is powerful. 4x
    He saves and heals, our God is powerful! Baptizes and is coming, our God is powerful!
    Our God is powerful! 4x

Cristo Rompes Las Cadenas
    ///Cristo rompes las cadenas,/// y nos da seguridad. Como es posible yo vivir sin mi Jesus? Si el fundamento de mi vida lo eres Tu. Tu me libraste del infierno y de la muerte, como es posible yo vivir sin mi Jesus?

Jesus Christ Breaks The Chains
    ///Jesus Christ breaks all the chains,/// and gives us security. How is it possible to live without my Christ? You are the basis of my life, Jesus. You have freed me from hell and from death. How is it possible to live without my Christ?

Quien Dijo Que No?
    Quien dijo que no, que no habia victoria? El tal no ha conocido al Cristo de la gloria! Yo digo que si, que victoria tenemos! //Que anque Satan no quiera, al cielo volaremos.//

Who Said No?
    Who said no, that there's no victory? That perspo hasn't known the Christ of glory! I say yes, we have a huge victort! //Cause even if Satan tries we're gonna fly to heaven.//

Levantame
    //Quiero que mi alma te alaba, quiero que mi boca te canta, quiero que mi espiritu clame hasta que Tu me levantes.// //Levantame, levantame, levantame con Tu poder.//

Lift Me Up
    //I want my soul to praise You, I want my mouth to sing to You, I want my spirit to cry out until you lift me up.// //Lift me up, lift me up, lift me up with Your power.//

Jacob Lucho
    Jacob lucho con el angel, por una gran bendicion. //Y el dij"De aqui no me muevo, hasta que yo sienta la gloria de Dios.''// //Al rayar el alba, de aqui yo no me voy, yo quiero sentir la presencia de Dios.//

Jacob Fought
    Jacob fought with an angel for such a big blessing. //And he said, "I'm not moving from here, until i feel the glory of God."// The sun is coming up, but I'm not moving from here, I want to feel the presence of God.//

Sonara La Trompeta
    Sonara la trompeta en Sion. //Sonara// 2x

The Trumpet Will Sound
    The trumpet will sound in Zion. //It will sound.// 2x

Testifiquemos
    Testidiquemos, que sola hay gozo, que solo hay paz y salvacion en nuestras almas. Y venceremos al enemigo, Cristo nos guia a la victoria en la batalla.

Let's Testify
    Let's testify there's only joy, there's only salvation and peace in our souls. And we will win over the enemy, Christ guides towards the victory in the battle.

Iba Jesus Caminando
    //Iba Jesus caminando, sobre las olas del mar.// //Pedro le dijo, "Yoy," Jesus le dijo, "Ven." //Mientras Pedro caminaba, la duda le visito.// //Y ahora vemos a Pedro como clama al Senor.// //Salvame, Maestro, salvame que perezco.// //Hombre de poco fe, porque dudaste?//

Jesus Was Walking
    //Jesus was walking, over the waves of the sea.// //Peter said,"I'm coming," Jesus said, "Come."// //While Peter was walking, doubt visited him.// //And now we see how Peter cries out to the Lord.// //"Save me, Master, save me because I perish!"// //"O thou of little faith, why did you doubt?"//

Es Tu Palabra
    //Es Tu palabra para mi, pan de vida y manantial. Luz que alumbra mi vivr, dame de ella mas y mas.// Que Tu palabra germine en mi, y vida me dara, alienta mi alma, alivia mi ser. //Tu palabra lo hara.//

Your Word
    //Your word is for me, bread of life and flowing. Light that shines on my life, I want more and more each day.// I want Your word to grow in me and it will give me life. Encourages my soul and heals my heart, //Your word will do it all.//

Pronto Vendra El Senor
    Pronto vendra el Senor, su iglesia a levantar, gloriosa! La iglesia que compr, a precio de sangre, preciosa! Los angeles vendran, y ahi se reunira su pueblo. //Y ahi yo quiero estar para escuchar su voz, cuando me diga, "Ven buen siervo."//

The Lord Is Coming Soon
    The Lord is coming soon, to pisk up His glorious church! The church that He purchased, at the price of His precious blood! The angels will come, and His people will meet there. //Thats where I want to be, to hear his sweet, sweet voice when He'll say "Come, good servant."//

Temprano Yo Te Buscare
    Temprano yo te buscare, de madrugada yo me acercare a Ti. Mi alma te anhela y tiene sed. Para ver tu gloria y Tu poder. Mi socorro ha sido Tu. En la sombra de Tus alas, yo me gozare. Mi alma esta pegada a Ti. Porque Tu diestra me ha sostenido. O, Tu diestra me ha sostenido.

Early Will I seek Yor Face
    Early will I seek Your face, before dawn I will come near to You. My soul desires and thirsts for You, to see Your glory and Your power. My help has come from You, in the shadows of Your wings, I will find joy. My soul is so stuck to You. Because Your right hand has sustaind me. Oh, Your right hand has sustained me.

Dios Mada Lluvia
    //Dios mada lluvia. Derrama de Tu Espiritu. Desciende hoy Tu fuego, sana mis heridas, restaurame, Senor.// //Manda la lluvia; el rocio de Tu amor. Llenando hoy las vidas de Tu pueblo hoy, Senor.//

God, Send The Rain
    //God, send the rain. Pour out Your Spirit. Today descend Your fire, heal my wounds, restore me, Oh Lord.// //God, send the rain; the dew of Your love. Filling the lives of Your people, Oh Lord.//

In The Name of Jesus

// In the name of Jesus, // we have the victory! // In the name of Jesus, // Satan will have to flee.
    Oh, oh, oh, tell me who can stand before us, when we call on that great name?
    Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus, we have the victory!

En El Nombre de Jesus

// En el nombre de Jesus, // tenemos la victoria! // En el nombre de Jesus, // Satan tendra que huir.
    Oh, oh, oh dime quien podra afrentarse cuando clamamos al gran nombre de Jesus?
    Cristo, Cristo, precioso Cristo. Tenemos la victoria!

Breathe
    //This is the air I breathe, // your holy presence living in me. // This is my daily bread, // your very word, spoken to me.
    And I, I’m desperate for you. And I, I’m lost without you.

Tu Eres Mi Respirar
    // Tu eres mi respirar. // Dios, tu presencia vive en mi. // Tu eres mi pan, Senor. // Dios, Tu palabras son para mi.
    Y yo te ahnelo Senor. Y estoy perdido sin Ti.

Hay Una Fuente en Mi
    // Hay una fuente en mi (dicelo al Senor), que esta brotando
    (que esta fluyendo), que esta fluyendo, dentro de mi. //
    // Es un rio de alabanza, y de adoracion. Dirijido hacia a Ti, Senor Jesus, recibelo. //

There Is a Fountain in Me
    // There is a fountain in me (say it to the Lord), that is springing (that is flowing), that is flowing, inside of me. //
    And it’s a river of praise, and adoration. Directed to you, Lord Jesus Christ, receive it now. //

El Borde De Su Manto

Si tan solo tocara el borde de su manto, si tan solo pudiera ver su rostro.
    Si tan solo pudiera tocar su manos, libre seria, yo se.
    Si tan solo tocare el borde de su manto, si tan solo pudiere oir su voz, si
    Si tan solo pudiera acercarme a El, libre seria, yo se!
    Porque delante de Ti, solo soy alguien que necesita un toque del Maestro para ser liberado.
    Porque delante de Ti, solo soy alguien que necesita una mirada de mi Salvador.
    Su nombre es Jesus. // Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, nombre sin igual. //

The Border Of His Clothing

If I could only touch the border of His clothing, if I could only see His sweet face.
    If I could only touch His hands, I would be free, I know.
    If I could only touch the border of His clothing, if I could only hear His sweet voice, yes.
    If I could only get close to Him, I would be free, I know!
    Because in front of you, I’m only someone who really needs a touch of my Master, to be set free.
    Because in front of you, I’m only someone who really needs one look from my Savior.
    His name is Jesus Christ. // Christ, Christ, Christ, like no other name. //

Cuan Bello es El Senor
    // Cuan bello es el Senor, cuan hermoso es el Senor. Cuan bello es el Senor, yo le quiero adorar. //
    // La belleza de mi Senor, nunca se agotara. La hermosura de mi Senor, siempre resplandecera. //
    How Lovely is The Lord
    // How lovely is the Lord, how splendid is our God. How lovely is the Lord, I just want to worship Him. //
    // The beauty of my Lord will never decrease. The splendor of my Lord will always shine. //

El Me Levantara
    /// El me levantara, /// asi es el Senor. 2x
    // El me levantara // En sus manos me sostendra. El me levantara.
    // El me levantara // En sus manos me sostendra, asi es el Senor. (Me fortalecera)
    The Lord Will Lift Me Up
    /// The Lord will lift me up, /// that’s how he is. 2x
    // The Lord will lift me up // He’ll sustain me in His hands. The Lord will lift me up.
    // The Lord will lift me up. // He’ll sustain me in His hands. That’s how He is. (The Lord will give me strength)

En El Nombre de Jesus, Nos Acercamos
    En el nombre de Jesus, me acerco ante Tu presencia, o Senor.
    En el nombre de Jesus, a ofrecerte mi ofrenda, o Senor.
    // Es alabanza y adoracion, lo que te ofresco, o Senor, en el nombre maravilloso de Jesus. //
    In The Name of Jesus Christ, We Come Unto You
    In the name of Jesus Christ, I come unto your presence, oh Lord.
    In the name of Jesus Christ, to give my offering to you.
    // It is worship and praise, my King, what I offer, oh Lord, in the marvelous name of Jesus Christ. //

I Love You, Lord
    I love you, Lord, and I lift my voice, to worship you. Oh my soul, rejoice.
    Take joy, my King, in what you hear, and let it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear.
    Te Amo, Rey
    Te amo, Rey, y alzo mi voz, en adoracion. O, mi alma se goza.
    Regocijate, en lo que oyes, que sea un sonido dulce para Ti.
    Because of Who You Are
    Because of who you are, I give you glory. Because of who you are, I give you praise.
    Because of who you are, I will lift my voice and say: // Lord, I worship you because of who you are. // 2x
    Jehovah Jireh, my provider. Jehovah Nissi, Lord you reign in victory!
    Jehovah Shalom, my Prince of Peace. // Lord, I worship because of who you are. //

Por Ser Quien Eres, Dios
    Por ser quien eres, Dios, te doy la gloria. Por ser quien eres, Dios, te alabo hoy.
    Por ser quien eres, Dios, alzare mi voz y dire: // Yo te adoro por ser quien eres, Dios. // 2x
    Jehova Yireh, me proves. Jehova Nissi, tu eres el Vencedor!
    Jehova Shalom, mi Principe de Paz. // Yo te adoro por quien Tu eres, Dios. //

Welcome, Holy Spirit
    // Welcome, Holy Spirit. We are in your presence. Fill us with your power. Come, live inside of me. //
    // You’re the living waters, never-drying fountain. Counselor and Comforter. Take complete control. //
    Bienvenido, Espiritu
    // Bienvenido, Espiritu. Estoy en Tu presencia. Llenanos con Tu poder. Ven, vive en mi. //
    // Tu eres agua viva, fuente inagotable, mi consejero eres Tu. Toma el control. //

Al Que Esta Sentado
    // Al que esta sentado en el trono, y al Cordero, // 4x Sea la gloria y honor, alabanza y poder para siempre.
    To He Who Is Sitting
    // To he who is sitting on the throne, and to the Lamb, // 4x Be the honor, and praise, all the glory and power forever.
    Pagina/ Page 60
    Vamos Escalando Peldanos
    // Vamos escalando peldanos, vamos llevando la cruz, siguamos por el camino angosto, con Cristo es much mejor. //
    // Ya viene la recompensa, ya no voy a llorar. Tengo a Cristo en mi vida, por eso puedo escalar. //
    // A veces me siento debil, ya no puedo escalar. Levanto mis manos al cielo, y Cristo fuerzas me da. //
    We Are Going Step by Step
    // We are going step by step, we are taking up our cross,
    let’s stay on the narrow path, life is so much better with Christ. //
    // Our reward is coming soon, I will no longer cry. I have Christ in my life, and that’s why I can go on. //
    // Sometimes I feel so weak, I feel I can no longer walk.
    I lift up my hands to heaven, and Jesus gives me the strength. //

Adorad al Cordero Santo
    Adorad al Cordero Santo, adorad al Supremo Rey, adorad al Cordero Santo, adorad a Jesus.
    Y vuestras manos alzad, y con canto adorad, y vuestras manos alzad, hacia su trono con gozo.
    Hacia el cielo las manos alzad, todo pueblo sabra,
    Que unidos amamos al Rey, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, que unidos amamos al Rey.
    Let Us Worship the Holy Lamb
    Let us worship the Holy Lamb, let us worship the King of Kings,
    let us worship the Holy Lamb, let us worship our Christ.
    And lift up your hands, and worship with a song, and lift up your hands, unto His throne with joy.
    Toward heaven lift up your hands, all the people shall know,
    That united we love the King, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, that united we love the King.

Andaba Por El Camino
    // Andaba por el camino, angustiado y sin fe. // Me encontre con un amigo, me dijo te ayudare,
    // Y sabes como se llama? Es Jesus de Nazaret! //
    /// Jesus de Nazaret /// Fue el amigo que me encontre. 2x
    // No fue Maria, ni fue Jose, fue Jesus de Nazaret. //
    I Was Walking On My Way
    // I was walking on my way, full of anguish, without faith. // And then I found a friend, who said He would help me,
    // And you want to know His name? Jesus Christ of Nazareth! //
    /// Jesus Christ of Nazareth /// That’s the friend that I found. 2x
    // It was not Mary or Joseph, it was Christ of Nazareth. //

Cantare al Senor Por Siempre
    // Cantare al Senor por siempre, su diestra es todo poder. //
    // Echo a la mar los que perseguian, jinete y caballo echo a la mar. //
    Echo a la mar, los carros del Faraon. Hey! Hey!
    // La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la. //
    // Mi padre es Dios, y yo le exalto. Mi padre es Dios, y le exaltare. //
    I Will Sing to the Lord Forever
    // I will sing to the Lord forever, His right hand is almighty.//
    // He cast to the sea those who persecuted, both horsemen and horse, he cast to the sea. //
    He cast to the sea the Pharaoh’s chariots. Hey! Hey!
    // La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la. //
    // My father is God, and I will exalt Him. My father is God, and I exalt Him. //
    Pagina/ Page 62
    Eran Cien Ovejas
    Eran cien ovejas, que habia en el rebano. Eran cien ovejas, que Amante cuido.
    Pero en una tarde al contarlas todas, // le faltaba una //, y triste lloro.
    Las noventa y nueve dejo en el aprisco, y por las montanas, a buscarla fue.
    La encontro gimiendo, temblando de frio, ungio sus heridas, la tomo en sus brazos, y al redil volvio.
    Esta misma historia, vuelve a repetirse. Todavia hay ovejas, que perdidas van.
    Vagan por el mundo, sin Dios, sin consuelo. // Sin Dios, sin consuelo, // y sin su perdon.
    One Hundred Sheep
    One hundred sheep, there was in the group. One hundred sheep that Beloved cared for.
    But one afternoon, after counting all, // there was one missing //, and he sadly cried.
    The ninety-nine, he left in hurry, and went through the hills, seeking after it.
    He found her weeping, trembling of cold, healed all her wounds, took her in His arms, and took her back home.
    This very story is continually repeated. There are still sheep that are lost.
    They walk through the world, without God and comfort. // Without God and comfort, // without forgiveness.

Mi Pensamiento Eres Tu
    Mi pensamiento eres Tu, Senor. 3x Mi pensamiento eres Tu.
    // Porque Tu me has dado la vida, porque Tu me has dado el existir,
    Porque Tu me has dado carino, me has dado amor. //
    My Thoughts Are of You
    My thoughts are of you, oh Lord. 3x My thoughts are of you.
    // Because You have given me life, because you have let me exist,
    Because you have given me care, you’ve given me love. //

Alma Mia
    // Alma mia, alaba a Jehova, porque El te dio la vida, y vino a ser morada en ti. //
    Alma mia, no quiero que estes triste, si Cristo te hizo libre, para que puedas alabarle.
    Alma mia, alaba a Jehova. Porque si tu le alabas, yo estare en paz.
    Oh, My Soul
    // Oh my soul, praise the Lord, because He gave you life, and came to dwell inside of you. //
    Oh my soul, please don’t be sad, ‘cause Christ has made you free; He made you free so you can praise Him.
    Oh, my soul, praise the Lord. Because if you praise Him, I know I’ll be in peace.

Al Borde
    Al borde, de Tu gran trono, me postrare hoy a Ti. Tu reinas sobre principados, sentado a la diestra de Dios.
    Exaltate, o gran Cordero, Tu vives hoy y viviras. Coronate, con mi alabanza, Tu nombre es el Vencedor.
    On The Brim
    On the brim of your great throne, I’ll bow down unto you. You reign over principalities, sitting at the right hand of God.
    Exalt yourself, oh great Lamb, you live today and forevermore.
    Please crown yourself, with my praise today. Your name, oh Lord, is Conqueror.

Dame de Beber
    // Yo quiero estar en Tu presencia, y poderte contemplar. Necesito estar contigo, necesito adorar. //
    // Dame de beber, de tu manantial. Dame de beber, necesito mas. //
    Give Me To Drink
    // I want to be in your presence, and I want to gaze at you. I just need to be with you, I need to worship you. //
    // Give me to drink, from your spring of life. Give me to drink, I need so much more. //

More Love

// More love, more power, more of you in my life. // And I will worship you, with all of my heart,
    And I will worship you with all of my strength, and I will worship you with all of my might.
    // For you are my Lord. //

Mas De Tu Amor

// Mas de Tu amor, de Tu poder, mas de Ti en mi vida. //Y yo te adorare, con mi corazon,
    Y yo te adorare, con todas mis fuerzas, y yo te adorare, con lo que yo soy. // Porque eres mi Dios. //

Create In Me

// Create in me a clean heart, oh God, and renew a right spirit within me. //
    Lord, don’t you cast me not away from your presence, oh Lord. Take not thy Holy Spirit from me.
    Restore unto me, the joy of my salvation. And renew a right spirit within me.

Crea en Mi

// Crea en mi un corazon limpio, y renueva en espiritu recto en mi. //
    Senor, no me deseches de Tu presencia, o Dios.
    No quites tu Santo Espiritu de mi. Restaurame, Cristo, el gozo de mi salvacion.
    Y renueva un espiritu recto en mi.

Yo Quiero Mas de Ti

// Yo quiero mas de Ti, y habitar en Tu presencia.
    Menguar, para que crescas Tu, y cada dia sere mas como Tu. //
    Quebranta mi corazon, quebranta mi vida, entrego mi voluntad a Ti.
    Todo lo que soy, Senor, todo cuanto tengo es tuyo. Yo quiero menguar para que crescas Tu.

I Want More of You

// I want so much more of you; I want to live in your presence. // Decrease, so you can grow in me,
    And every day I will be much more like you. // Please break my heart, oh Lord, please break my life;
    I give my will to you, my God. Everything I am, oh Lord, everything that’s mine is yours.
    I want to decrease, so that you may grow in me.

A Ti, o Jehova
    // A ti o Jehova, levantare mi alma. //
    Dios mio, en Ti confio, no sea yo avergonzado, no se alegren de mi mis enemigos.

To You, oh Lord
    // To you, oh Lord, I lift up my soul. //
    Lord, I do trust in you, don’t let me be ashamed, don’t let my enemies win over me, oh Lord.

Cuan Grande Es El

Senor, mi Dios, al contemplar los cielos, el firmamento, y las estralleas mil.
    Al oir Tu voz en los potentes truenos, y ver brillar el sol en su cenit.
    Coro: // Mi corazon entona esta cancion: Cuan grande es El! Cuan grande es El! //
    Al recorrer los montes y los valles, y ver las bellas flores al pasar,
    Al eschuchar el canto de las aves, y el murmurar del claro mananatial. CORO
    Cuando recuerdo del amor divino, que desde el cielo, al Salvador envio,
    Aquel Jesus que por salvarme vino, y en una cruz sufrio por mi y murio. CORO
    Cuando el Senor me llame a su presencia, al dulce hogar, al cielo de esplendor,
    Le adorare, cantando las grandezas de su poder y su infinito amor. CORO

How Great Thy Art
    O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder, consider all the worlds Thy hands have made,
    I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder, Thy power throughout the universe displayed!
    Chorus: // Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee: How great Thou art! How great Thou art! //
    When thru the woods and forest glades I wander, and hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees,
    When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur, and hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze. CHORUS
    And when I think that God, His Son not sparing, sent Him to die, I scare can take it in.
    That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing, He bled and died to take away my sin! CHORUS
    When Christ shall come, with shout of acclamation and take me home, what joy shall fill my heart!
    Then I shall bow in humble adoration and there proclaim, my God, how great Thou art! CHORUS

Hoy Mas Que Nunca

Hoy mas que nunca, Senor, yo tea mo. Hoy mas que nunca, Senor, te necesito.
    Hoy mas que nunca, Senor, quiero decirte: Te amo hoy, mas que nunca, Senor.

More Than Ever Before

More than ever before, Lord, I love you. More than ever before, Lord, I need you.
    More than ever before, I want to tell you: I love you now, more than ever before.

Me Ha Tocado
    En pecado yo vivia, en tinieblas y en error. Mas la mano de Jesucristo me toco y salvo yo soy.
    Coro: Me ha tocado, si, me ha tocado, y ahora se que el Salvador
    Sana, salva, y viene por mi. Me ha tocado, Cristo el Senor.
    Desde que encontre al Maestro, desde que lavo mi ser, nunce dejare de amarlo, hasta que regrese otra vez.

He Touched Me
    Shackled by a heavy burden, 'neath a load of guilt and shame.
    Then the Hand of Jesus touched me, and now I am no longer the same.
    Chorus: He touched me, oh, He touched me, and oh the joy that floods my soul.
    Something happened and now I know, He touched me and made me whole.
    Since I met the Blessed Savior, since He cleansed and made me whole,
    I will never cease to praise Him! I'll shout it while eternity rolls.

Senor, Estas Aqui

// Siento la uncion en este lugar, siento el poder de su majestad. // Senor, estas aqui, cubriendome.
    Senor, estas aqui, prosperandome. Senor, estas aqui, sanando mi cuerpo. Se que estas aqui.
    Senor estas aqui, restaurandome. Senor, estas aqui, levantandome.
    Senor, estas aqui, tocando mi ser. Se que estas aqui.

Yes, Lord, You Are Here
    // I feel the annointance of God in this place, I feel the power of His majesty. // Yes, Lord, you are here, covering me.
    Yes, Lord, you are here, prospering me. Yes, Lord, you are here, healing my body. I know that you are here.
    Yes, Lord, you are here, restoring my life. Yes, Lord, you are here, lifting me up.
    Yes, Lord, you are here, touching my life. I know that you are here.

El Cielo Es El Trono

El cielo es el trono de mi Dios; la tierra el estrado de sus pies. Y siendo tan sublime mi Senor,
    Mi pequeno corazon su templo es. Que hermoso! Que maravilla! Por eso yo no quiero mas pecar.
    // Yo quiero ser su santo templo, donde su Espiritu venga a morar. //

Oh, Heaven Is The Throne of My God

Oh, heaven is the throne of my God; the earth is the footstool of His feet. And even though my Lord is so sublime,
    His temple is my very small heart. Oh, what beauty! Oh, what marvel! That’s why I don’t want to sin anymore.
    // I want to be His holy temple, and have His Spirit come and live in me. //

Elias Oraba

// Elias oraba, en el monte Carmelo, para que fuego bajara del cielo. //
    // Y cuando oro, el fuego bajo // // Y todo el holocuasto alli se consumio. //
    // Pero que baje el fuego, encienda la llama, encienda la llama con su poder //
    Elijah Prayed
    // Elijah prayed on the Mount of Carmel, so that fire could descend from heaven. //
    // And when he prayed, the fire came down // // And it consumed the whole holocaust. //
    // Let the fire come down, and ignite the flame, ignite the flame with power of God. //

Dame Fe
    // Dame fe, o Senor, dame fe. Dame fe, o Senor, yo te lo pido.
    //Porque hay cadenas que romper, hay victorias que obtener. Cada dia, cada hora, dame fe. //

Give Me Faith
    // Give me faith, oh Lord, give me faith. Give me faith, oh Lord, I beg you. //
    // ‘Cause there are chains that need to break, and victories obtain. Every day, every hour, give me faith. //

Yo Se Que Estas Aqui, Mi Senor

// Yo se que estas aqui, mi Senor. Yo se que estas aqui. //
    /// Y mi alma te alaba, /// porque se que estas aqui. 2x

I Know That You Are Here, oh Lord

// I know that you are here, oh Lord. I know that you are here. //
    /// And my soul praises you, /// ‘cause I know that you are here.

Bendita Sea Jehova La Roca
    Bendita sea Jehova la roca, hoy y por toda la eternidad.
    Mi escondero y mi refugio eres tu, bendito Jehova.
    En Tu palabra esperare, y mi confianza en Ti pondre.
    O gloria, o aleluya. Amen, amen, amen, amen!

Blessed Be The Lord Our Rock
    Blessed be the Lord our rock, today and forevermore.
    You are my hiding place and my refuge, oh blessed Lord.
    I will wait on your word, and I will put my trust in you.
    Oh glory, oh halelujah. Amen, amen, amen, amen!

Alguien Esta Aqui
    Alguien esta aqui y yo se que es Cristo. Alguien esta aqui, y yo se que es el Senor.
    Puede bautizar, y yo se que es Cristo. Puede bautizar, y yo se que es El Senor.
    Yo siento en mi ser al Cristo de poder. Yo siento en mi ser al Espiritu Santo.
    Yo siento en mi ser que angeles del cielo acampan a mi lado y me ayudan a vencer.
    Someone Is Here
    Someone is here, and I know it’s Christ. Someone is here, and I know it’s the Lord.
    He can baptize, and I know it’s Christ. He can baptize, and I know it’s the Lord.
    I feel my Christ deep within my soul, I feel in my heart the Spirit of God.
    I feel in my heart that angels from heaven encamp all around me and help me to win.

Cristo, Tu Me Has Amado
    .Cristo, tu me has amado. Cristo, nunca de Ti me apartare.
    Del pecado Tu me has rescatado. Mis pies pusiste en la roca, y yo se que
    Te amo, por siempre, aunque el mundo alrededor pueda cambiar.
    Tu eres mi Salvador. Yo te adorare por la eternidad.

Jesus Lover of My Soul
    Jesus, lover of my soul. Jesus, I will never let you go.
    You’ve taken me from the miry clay, set my feet upon a rock, and now I know.
    I love you, I need you. Though my world may fall, I’ll never let you go.
    My Savior, my closest friend. I will worship you until the very end.

Senor, Yo Confio
    // Senor, yo confio todo mi ser, en ti, solo en Ti. //
    Tu andas sobre las alas de los vientos, Tu calmas todos los mares con Tu voz.
    No hay nada, nada imposible para Ti. Yo pongo toda mi fe en Ti.

Oh Lord, I Trust
    // Oh Lord, I trust, with all that I am, in you, only in you. //
    You walk over the wings of the winds; you calm all the seas with your voice.
    There’s nothing nothing impossible for you, Lord. I put all my faith in you, oh God.

Yo Se Que Si Le Alabo
    Yo se que si le alabo, El /// manda fuego ///
    Yo se que si le alabo, El manda fuego, fuego del poder de Dios.
    // Fuego, fuego, fuego del poder de Dios. //

I Know That If I Praise Him
    I know that if I praise Him, He’ll /// send down fire ///
    I know that if I praise Him, He’ll send down fire, fire from the power of God.
    // Fire, fire, fire from the power of God. //

Quedate, Senor
    /// Quedate, Senor /// en cada corazon.
    // Quedate, Senor// Quedate, Senor, en mi.
    O Cristo mio, has de mi alma un altar, para adorarte, con devocion.
    Para beber de las aguas de la vida, y asi saciar mi pobre corazon.

Stay, oh Lord
    /// Stay, oh Lord /// in each of our hearts.
    // Stay, oh Lord // Stay, oh Lord, in me.
    Oh, Jesus Christ, make an altar of my soul, to worship, with my devotion.
    So I can drink of the waters of life, and that way fill my poor, dry heart.

Si Tu Quieres Sentir
    // Si tu quieres sentir el Espiritu manifestado, //
    // Olvidate del problema y de aquel que esta a Tu lado //
    // Alabalo con las manos, con los pies, y con la boca //
    // Y veras como en poder baja y te toca //

If You Want to Feel
    // If you want to feel, the Spirit manifested. //
    Forget about your problem, and the person next to you.
    Just praise him with your hands, with your feet, and with your mouth.
    And you will see how the power of God will touch you.

Amarte Solo a Ti, Senor
    /// Amarte solo a Ti, Senor ///, y no mirar atras.
    Seguir Tu caminar, Senor. Seguir sin desmayar, Senor.
    Postrado ante Tu altar, Senor, y no mirar atras.

We Should Love Only You
    /// We should love only you, oh Lord ///, and never look back.
    Keep walking in your ways, oh Lord. Keep walking without fainting, Lord.
    Kneeled down at your altar, oh my Lord, and never look back.
    Yo Soy la vid verdadera
    // Yo soy la vid verdadera, mi Padre es el labrador. //
    // Y todo pompano que en mi no lleve fruto sera cortada, y echada al fuego. //
    I Am the True Vine
    // I am the true vine, my father is the husbandmen. //
    // And every branch that does not bear fruit, shall be cut off, and cast in the fire. //

En El Salmo 22
    // En el Samo 22, la Biblia lo testifica, //
    // Que El habita en la alabanza, en la alabanza El habita //
    /// Y si le alabas, te gozas ///, y si le alabas. 2x
    In Psalm 22
    // In Psalm 22, the Bible testifies it, //
    // That He inhabits the praise, the praise of His people //
    /// And if you praise Him, you’ll have joy///, and if you praise Him. 2x
    En el Salmo 23
    // En el Salmo 23, la Biblia lo testifica //
    // Que Jehova es mi Pastor, y nada me faltara //
    //// Y nada me faltara //// 2x
    In Psalm 23
    // In Psalm 23, the Bible testifies it, //
    // That the Lord is my Sheppard, and I shall not want. //
    //// And I shall not want //// 2x
    Cuando Salomon
    // Cuando salomon estaba edificando el templo, una nube desendia sobre ellos. //
    // Los sacerdotes no podian ministrar, la nube de Jehova estaba sobre ellos. //
    // Y esa misma nube se esta moviendo aqui. // // Se esta moviendo aqui, la nube de Jehova.//
    When Salomon
    // When Salomon was edifying the temple, a great cloud came and descended upon them. //
    // The priests of God could not minister, ‘cause the cloud of the Lord was upon their lives. //
    // And that same cloud is moving right here. // // It is moving here, the cloud of the Lord. //

Grande y Maravillosas
    Grande y maravillosos son Tus obras, Senor Dios Todopoderoso.
    Justos y verdaderos son Tus caminos, ///Rey de los santos///
    Quien no te temera, o Senor? Y glorificara tu nombre?
    Pues solo Tu eres santo, por lo cual todas las naciones vendran,
    // Y te adoraran. // Aleluya, amen 4x

Marvelous and Great
    Marvelous and great is your works, my Lord God Almighty.
    Just and true are your ways, // King of the saints. //
    Who will not fear you, oh Lord?And glorify your name?
    For only you are holy, so then all the nations will come,
    // And worship you. // Hallelujah, amen 4x

Yo He Recibido Un Poder
    Yo he recibido de un poder que no se toca. Yo he recibido de un poder que no se ve.
    // Yo he recibido de un poder que no se toca ni se ve, pero se siente en el corazon. //
    En el corazon 4x

I have Received a Power
    I have received a power you cannot touch. I have received a power you cannot see.
    // I have received a power you cannot touch or see, but you feel it inside your heart. //
    Inside your heart. 4x
    If You Want to Feel
    // If you want to feel the Spirit manifested, //
    // Forget about your problem, and the person next to you. //
    // Just praise Him with your hands, with your feet, and with your mouth. //
    // And you’ll see how the power will come down and touch you. //

La Sangre de Cristo

La sangre de Cristo lava, lavo mi ser. La sangre de Cristo lava, tiene poder.
    La sangre de Crsito lava, y fluye en mi, y mientras fluya sangre, yo vencere.

The Blood of Christ
    The blood of Christ washes, it washed my soul. The blood of Christ washes, and has power.
    The blood of Christ washes, and flows in me, and while that blood is flowing, I can overcome.

Mira Lo Que Hizo Mi Jesus
    Mira lo que hizo mi Jesus, mira lo que hizo en la cruz.
    Mis pecados El cambio en luz, mira lo que hizo mi Jesus.

Take A Look

Take a look at what my Christ did; take a look at what He did on the cross.
    He has changed my sin into His bright light, take a look at what my Christ did.

This Is My Desire

This is my desire: to honor you. Lord, with all my heart, I worship you.
    All I have within me, I give you praise. All that I adore is in you.

Lord I give you my heart, I give you my soul. I live for you alone.
    Every breath that I take, every moment I'm awake. Lord, have Your way in me.

Este Es Mi Deseo

Este es mi deseo: honrarte a Ti. Todo lo que soy, entrego a Ti
    Con todas mis fuerzas te alabare. Mi adoracion entrego a Ti.

Hoy te rindo mi ser, te doy mi corazon. Yo vivo para Ti.
    En cada palpitar, mientras haya aliento en mi. Dios, haz Tu obra en mi.

Tu Gloria Ha Llenado Este Lugar

Estamos reunidos aqui, Senor, porque hemos conocido Tu amor.
    Y traemos en nuestros labios Nuevo cantico de loo, pues Tu gloria ha llenado este lugar.

Your Glory Has Filled This Place Today

We are all united here, oh Lord, because we have known your love, oh God.
    And we bring on our lips a new song of praise, for your glory has filled this place today.

Merecedor De Alabanza

Merecedor de alabanza, aquel que vino a salvarme. Merecedor de alabanza, que siendo yo pecador,
    No escatimo su linaje, para morir en la cruz. Merecedor de alabanza, a tu nombre, sea Jesus.
    // El dia en que no le alabo, mi alma se me entristece, porque donde no hay alabanza, El no puede estar presente.
    Un sacrificio tan grande, no puede pasar por alto. Tres veces le digo ‘Santo,’ aunque digan que estoy loco. //

Worthy of Praise

Worthy of praise, is He who came to save me.
    Worthy of praise, for although I had sinned, He didn’t spare His own lineage, and give it up on the cross.
    Worthy of praise, is your name, Lord Jesus Christ.
    // And the day that I don’t praise Him, my soul saddens within me.
    Because where there is no praise, my God cannot be present.
    The Lord cannot ignore such a great sacrifice. Three times I call Him holy, even if they call me crazy. //

Mi Pan, Mi Luz

Al entrar a tu santo lugar, me asombra que me pueda acercar,
    Para ver tu gloria y tu belleza, y adorarte en intimidad.
    En confianza yo me puedo acercar, de tu mesa quiero participar.
    Todo lo que puedo hacer es postrarme, y con mis labios proclamar:

Mi pan, mi luz, mi oración, eres Tú, Jesús.
    Mi Dios, mi amor y mi canción, eres tú Jesús, sólo tú

(Me cuidas, me abrazas, me cantas, me amas. 2x)

Mi Bread, My Light

When I come into your holy place, I’m amazed I can actually come,
    To see your glory and your beauty, and in intimacy worship you.
    I can come so trustingly unto you, I can take from your table, oh Lord.
    And all I can do is bow down and worship, and with my lips proclaim to you:

My bread, my light, my prayer, Lord, is you, my Christ.
    My God, my love, and my song, Jesus is you, my Lord, only you.

(You care for me, you hug me, you sing to me, you love me. 2x)

The Mighty One of Israel

And we will all sing at night, celebrating his power, with happiness inside of our hearts.
    Like the one who plays the flute, on the mountain of the Lord, we will his celebrate his mighty power.

For He’s // the mighty one of Israel. // His voice will be heard; nobody can stop him, the mighty one of Israel.

And the eyes of the blind will be opened, they shall see. The ears of the deaf will hear.
    The lame man will walk, he will dance with the harp, the tongue of the mute shall sing.

El Poderoso De Israel

Y de noche cantaremos, celebrando su poder, con alegria de corazon.
    Como el que va con la flauta, al monte de Jehova, celebraremos su poder.

Porque es // el poderoso de Israel. // Su voz se oira, nadie lo detendra, el Poderoso de Israel.

Y los ojos de los ciegos se abriran, ellos veran, los oidos de los sordos oiran.
    El cojo saltara, con el arpa danzara, la lengua de los mudos cantara.

Mi Buen Pastor
    Cerca de ti yo quiero estar, para escuchar tu voz y aprender de ti.
    Quiero ser un reflejo de tu amor, quiero vivir solo en tu voluntad. Jesus, Tu eres mi buen pastor.
    Tu conoces mi camino. Jesus, puedo confiar en ti. Oh, mi Dios, me rindo hoy.
    My Good Shepherd
    I want to be so close to you, so I can hear your voice, and learn of you.
    I want to be a reflection of your love; I want to live in your perfect will, oh Lord. Jesus, you are my good Shepherd,
    only you know all my ways. Jesus, I put my trust in you. Oh, my God, I surrender all.

Bienvenidos
    Espiritu Santo, bienvenido a este lugar. Jesucristo, bienvenido a este lugar.
    Padre omipotente, de gracia y de amor, sean bienvenidos a este lugar.
    Welcome
    Holy Spirit, you are welcome to this place, oh yes. Jesus Christ, you are welcome to this place, amen.
    Almighty Father, of grace and love, the three are welcome to this place, oh yes.

There Is Power

Verse I- Would you be free from the burden of sin? There’s power in the blood, power in the blood.
    Would you o’er evil a victory win? There’s wonderful power in the blood.
    Chorus- There is power, power, wonder working power in the blood of the Lamb;
    There is power, power, wonder working power, in the precious blood of the Lamb.
    Verse II- Would you be free from your passion and pride? There’s power in the blood, power in the blood;
    Come for a cleansing to Calvary’s tide; there’s wonderful power in the blood.
    Verse III- Would you be whiter, much whiter than snow? There’s power in the blood, power in the blood;
    Sin stains are lost in its life giving flow. There’s wonderful power in the blood.
    Verse IV- Would you do service for Jesus your King? There’s power in the blood, power in the blood;
    Would you live daily His praises to sing? There’s wonderful power in the blood.

Hay Poder
    Verso I- Quieres ser salvo de toda maldad? Tan solo hay poder en mi Jesus,
    Quieres vivir y gozar santidad? Tan solo hay poder en Jesus.
    Coro- Hay poder, poder, sin igual poder, en Jesus, que murio.
    Hay Poder, poder, sin igual poder, en la sangre que el vertio.
    Verso II- Quieres ser libre de orgullo y pasion, tan solo hay poder en mi Jesus,
    Quieres vencer toda cruel tentacion? Tan solo hay poder en Jesus.
    Verso III- Quieres servir a Tu rey y Senor, tan solo hay poder en mi jesus.
    Ven y ser salvo podras en su amor, tan solo hay poder en Jesus.

Dios, Dios Mio eres Tu
    Dios, Dios mio eres Tu. De madrugada te buscare.//
    Mi alma tiene sed de Ti, mi carne te ahnela//
    Dios, Dios mio eres Tu.
    Lord, You are my God
    Lord, You are my God, at early dawn, I will seek you.
    My soul is thirtsy for you, my flesh desires you.
    Lord, you are my God.

Lord, I Lift Your Name on High
    Lord, I lift your name on high. Lord, I love to sing your praises.
    I’m so glad you’re in my life; I’m so glad you came to save us.
    You came from heaven to earth, to show the way.
    From the earth to the cross, my debt to pay.
    From the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky.
    Lord, I lift your name on high.

To Nombre Yo Levantare
    Tu nombre yo levantare, me deleito en adorarte.
    Te agradezco que en mi vida estes, que vinieras a salvarme
    Dejaste el trono para mostrarnos la luz. De tu trono a la cruz y mi deuda pagar.
    De la cruz a morir, de la muerte a tu trono, Tu nombre yo levantare.

Here I Am To Worship
    Light of the world, you stepped down into darkness, opened my eyes, let me see.
    Beauty that made this heart adore you, hope of a life spent with you.

Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down, here I am to say that you're my God.
    You're altogether lovely, altogether worthy, altogether wonderful to me.

King of all days, oh, so highly exalted. Glorious in Heaven above.
    Humbly You came to the earth you created, all for love's sake became poor.

I'll never know how much it cost to see my sin upon that cross.

Aqui Estoy Rendido

Luz decendio a este mundo obscure, abrio mis ojos a El.
    Es tan hermoso que me hace adorarle, quiero estar siempre con El.

Aqui estoy rendido para adorate, y postrame ante Ti, oh mi Dios.
    Tu eres tan hermoso, eres mas que digno y maravilloso para mi.

Rey Y Senor, cielo y tierra te exalta, solo por tu grande amor.
    Humilde a tu creacion veniste. Pobre te hiciste por mi.

Jamas sabre lo que costo mi salvacion en esa cruz.

Amante De Ti

Bendito Salvador, has conquistado mi corazon.
    Has enamorado todo lo que soy.
    Bendito Redentor, y amado Rey y Dios,
    Mustrame tu rostro, te quiero conocer.

// Amante de Ti, Senor. Amante de Tu amor.
    Yo quiero ser, amante de tu amor. //

Your Lover

My blessed Savior, you have conquered my heart.
    You’ve romanticized everything I am.
    Blessed Redeemer, my beloved King and God,
    Please show me your glory, I want to know you more.

// Your lover, I want to be. A lover of your love.
    I want to be, a lover of your love. //

Quiero Adorar
    En tus atrios estoy, Señor Jesús. He venido ante ti para ofrecer,
    Mi alabanza en gratitud, tu eres digno, mi Jesús, de recibir la gloria y el honor.
    Aquí estoy, Señor, ante tu altar. Hoy entrego ante ti, todo mi ser.
    Obra ahora en mi, Senor, has un nuevo corazón, dirigido por tu Espíritu, oh Señor.

Vengo a ofrecer, mi Señor, mi corazón en adoración. Dejame entrar al santo lugar, te quiero adorar.
    Pongo mi ser a tus pies, cual perfume de grato olor. Quiero llenar el santo lugar con mi adoración.

I Want to Worship
    I’m in your courtyard right now, Lord Jesus Christ. I have come unto you to offer you,
    My praise in gratitude, you are worthy, my Jesus, to receive all the glory and honor.
    Here I am, unto your altar, Lord. Today I give to you all that I am.
    Please work now in my soul, and make a brand new heart, directed by your Spirit, oh Lord.

I come to offer, oh my Lord, my very heart in worship to you.
    Please let me in, to the holy place, I want to worship you.
    I give my being unto your feet, a sweet smelling perfume, for you, oh my God.
    I want to fill the holy place with my worship, Lord.
  2. CollegePrincess said:

Beautiful!!
  3. sijoy7777 said:

Smile El me levantara

Thank you so very much Michelle & God Bless you & your family!!!! Joyce
  4. AlwayzGodsBaby said:

Quote Originally Posted by sijoy7777 View Post
    Thank you so very much Michelle & God Bless you & your family!!!! Joyce
    Amen, God bless you very much as well...=0)
  5. AlwayzGodsBaby said:

Yes, thank you, that is the official translation. I translated it on my own years ago. =0)
  6. anb975 said:

THIS IS AMAZING!! We just started including English in our worship service, and this is a GREAT help. Thank you so much for sharing!
    May God bless you greatly!
  7. nina95 said:

michelle god bless you im pentecostal and we sing alot of these songs but now im also going to sing them in english now that you translated them for us
    thanks alot
    ~in love with god~