Solved: Beautiful Song!!- SUMONE HAS TO KNOW THIS ONE!!!...

Thread: Solved: Beautiful Song!!- SUMONE HAS TO KNOW THIS ONE!!!...

Tags: None

chase77 said:

Default Solved: Beautiful Song!!- SUMONE HAS TO KNOW THIS ONE!!!...

hey guys,

this is a tough one cause i've already looked EVERYWHERE for this.. it's such a beautiful song and i'm just hoping someone out there has heard of it before.
    cause googling is useless.

it's used on this vid: (the guy starts singing at around 1:20secs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCuysPGygXk

(and i've already messaged the chicks on the vid, but a year later and they still haven't replied.)

anyway i've written down what i can hear of the lyrics, and this is the best i can do:

"She wakes me up, with warmth of frozen blood, and the hope of something better. She's burning to all misunderstanding and the taste of lasting solitude. There's no where else i need to be ................. from the truth. All i know, she's more than beautiful, more than beautiful"

i'm sure i've misheard sum of the words, but hopefully they're close enough.

any help appreciated.. thanks
    .. all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade.....

2. Luke of Metal said:

Sorry I trtied to wait til the vocals but those girls were annoying the hell out of me

atmaestro said:

Chase,
    I knew this was gonner be a challenge if you couldn't find it.
    I had tried to find this song once before (with no luck) but I tried again anyway.
    Unfortunately, I am still empty-handed two hours later. Everything I tried is a dead-end.
    atmaster
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

lollipop said:

Actually, I' confused about it also.
    Like atmaster, I don't find a single referral, with searching any of these sentences, or combination of the words...
    And on top of that - this song really sounds, like it could be a known one! It's a good song.
    The girl, who has put up this video in youtube, is last seen there 6 months ago, so no help from there either, i guess...
    I would really like to know this song too

..::IRISH::.. said:

Gotta admit, this one has got me stumped as well....I think I recognize the song that fades out at the begining but theres just not enough of it for me to piece it together....

Steena said:

I found a reference to it (or let's say it's a reference most likely) on a profile of some other girl here stating the following lyrics: "She wakes me up and warms this frozen blood with the hope of something better. She's burning through all misunderstanding and the taste of lasting solitude. There's nowhere else for me to go: nowhere to run and nowhere to hide from the truth. For all I know she's more than beautiful" - but no artist she hasn't been around for a long time either.. the song might have been published around 2005 or 2006 then..
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

chase77 said:

haha yeh it's a head scratcher... been driving me insane!!
    but thanks for the effort guys... i'm so grateful!!!!

Luke_Drummer, i know what u mean by annoying, but they chose a great song to be irritating to- maybe u could try again and just skip to 1min 20 secs.. just avert ur eyes.. please?
    but i guess there's no hope if even atmaster and lollipop can't find it...
    Irish, i'm not sure if the song that fades out is the same song but if the name comes to you, maybe it'll lead me somewhere...
    And Steena, i don't know how u found that.. ur awsum!! i messaged her with the hope that she'll see it and reply.. i'm a wishful thinker!!!

anyway thanks again for the help guys.. is it ok if i keep 'bumping' this thread, just in case new members know it.. i don't want it to be lost and forgotten- well at least till i find it.. i HAVE to find it!!

any more help would be greatly appreciated

U GUYS ROCK!!!

chase77 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chase77 View Post
    'bumping' this thread, just in case new members know it.. i don't want it to be lost and forgotten- well at least till i find it.. i HAVE to find it!!

any more help would be greatly appreciated
    ...maybe someone new knows this one....???

9. makefishyfaces said:

Ahh. I want to know this one too.

Optix said:

Default Better love me

http://www.myspace.com/theartofabandonment

The Art of Abondonment - More than Beautiful

You guys are very welcome, I made an account just to answer it for you.

By the way its free to download at myspace as well.

Mumbles said:

Optix, a huge THANK YOU from me, its been driving me nuts trying to find this song.
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

Optix said:

Thumbs up Not a Problem

Glad I could help, and to everyone else too. You are very welcome.

lollipop said:

chase77 will be one happy person for sure too

thanks Optix!

Optix said:

I emailed him LOL

15. makefishyfaces said:

Omg, thank you!!!!!!
    (:

chase77 said:

OHMYGAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDD!!!!!!! OPTIX I LOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!!!! thank you so much... thank you thank you thank you.. how in the world did u find it?...
    omg.. u don't know how happy u made me... thanks for joining just to answer, thanks for pointing out where to download.. hell thanks for living!!!!! hahaha...

seriously... ur a life saver!!!!!

chase77 said:

whoops, how rude am i? soryy.........thanks to everyone else too who tried ;p

Optix said:

I had some help from www.last.fm in finding it did a search there for the song title and eventually came across the band then I went and searched for the band on yahoo and found the myspace page the rest is history.

Optix said:

If anyone see's this can they post on youtube for the others who wanted to know the song?? please?

atmaestro said:

Optix, Congratulations on an excellent find!!!!!

But you should never explain how you solve a difficult request.
    I was about to nominate you for Lyrics-Search-God of the Year!
    Now I have to downgrade my nomination to just Lyrics-Search-God of the Month.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title