Tags: None
  1. GeRgAnKa said:

Default Giorgios Alkaios - Edo Tha Me

can you give me the text on english pls thanx

Cristina said:

Maybe is this one ...

Εγώ θα είμαι εδώ (I will be here)

Λες πως μπορείς να με αφήσεις=You say that you can leave me
    Λες πως μπορείς μακριά μου πια να ζεις=You say that you still can live far from me
    Όμως να το ξέρεις μπροστά μου θα βρεθείς= However you have to know in front of me you'll find (out)

Λες δεν μπορείς να μ' αγκαλιάζεις=You say that you can't hold me
    Λες δεν μπορείς μαζί μου πια να ζεις=You say that you can't live anymore (together) with me
    Όμως να το ξέρεις μπροστά σου θα με δεις=However you have to know in front of me you'll find (out)

Εγώ θα 'μαι εδώ=I will be here
    Εγώ θα 'μαι για σένα=I will be for you
    Εγώ θα 'μαι εδώ=I will be here
    Μόνο για σένα=Only for you

Λες πως δεν θες να με αγγίζεις=You say that you don't want to touch me
    Λες πως δεν θες και ψάχνεις αφορμές=You say that you don't want and you search reasons
    Μα εδώ θα είμαι θες δε θες=But I'll be here you want (it) or not

Λες δεν μπορείς κοντά μου πια να ζεις=You say that u can't live near me
    Λες πως μπορείς να μ' αρνηθείς=You say u can't deny me
    Όμως να το ξέρεις μπροστά σου θα με δεις=However you have to know in front of me you'll find (out)

Greek people correct me if i'm wrong..I'm not greek,even if i would like to..I only learn very hard

Neslihan said:

It is perfect

but i think you only missed out two little things..
    μπροστά σου = is in front of you, rather than in front of me,
    so the sentence would be like... Though, know that you ll see me in front of you.. your translation is correct but its only 'you' rather than 'me'

Λες πως μπορείς να μ' αρνηθείς=You say u can't deny me (here the translation would be ....you say that you can deny me rather than 'you cant')

Please dont get this wrong!! I only posted this because you said you would welcome corrections, last thing i want is to put you off translating greek songs Your translation is perfect, i think you just didnt see that sou and mou and can cant thing!! I do similar little mistakes too even when i m translating songs in my mother tongue !!
    "I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it"

Cristina said:

Quote Originally Posted by Neslihan View Post

Please dont get this wrong!! I only posted this because you said you would welcome corrections, last thing i want is to put you off translating greek songs Your translation is perfect, i think you just didnt see that sou and mou and can cant thing!! I do similar little mistakes too even when i m translating songs in my mother tongue !!

I won't get it wrong...I here to learn I'm very happy I translated good..I really wanna learn greek,is one of my dreams..The thing with you/me...I was with my mind in other places but i know the difference.. The same thing with can..of course if it doesn't have 'den' it is not negative form
    Filakia polla!

panselinos said:

I don't know why, but I have the vague feeling that Gerganka is actually looking for the lyrics of "Edw tha meinw", rather than "Egw tha 'mai edw".
    I'll ask just in case...

Гери, за текста на "Еdo tha mino" ли питаш, или за онзи, който вече ти предложиха?

6. GeRgAnKa said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    I don't know why, but I have the vague feeling that Gerganka is actually looking for the lyrics of "Edw tha meinw", rather than "Egw tha 'mai edw".
    I'll ask just in case...

Гери, за текста на "Еdo tha mino" ли питаш, или за онзи, който вече ти предложиха?
    да за този на "Еdo tha mino" но съм го написала грешно горе очевидно

7. Gaby.M said:

Hello guys!

I need the lyrics of this song, in English and Greek please:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5pgxQKUv9c

The name is Fws Sthn Agaph by Nomisma.

Thank you.