who sings "never give a head to a man"

Thread: who sings "never give a head to a man"

Tags: None
  1. jeanp said:

Default who sings "never give a head to a man"

Who sings "never, never give a head to a man" or smth like that? The singer is a male and song is from 70's or 80's punk/rock/alternative. I believe he is still giving concerts today.

atmaestro said:

Are you sure about those lyrics? I got absolutely nowhere searching for them.
    The closest I got was "Never Give a Sword to a Man Who Can't Dance" by Rich Goodhart
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. jeanp said:

I am quite sure that this song in one album has these words. However, I have seen the video of the song, where the "give a head" was replaced with something else. This video was filmed in the studio, the artist was singing and about 20 hippie people were dancing around. The artist has a number of videos in youtube. I also had the song in my computer, but as it blow up couple of weeks ago, I lost it and cannot remember the artist name anymore.

4. bugmenot said:

Sorry for posting in such an old topic but in case you are subscribed to the thread and still didnt manage to figure it out, it's "bobby conn - never get ahead"...title of the "censored" version that is.