To all the translators on this forum :)

Thread: To all the translators on this forum :)

Tags: None

psetto727 said:

Default To all the translators on this forum :)

I would like to give a special thanks to all of those who are on this forum daily to help people like me and many others out there who dont understand the beautiful language of arabic so i think i can speak on everyones behalf when i say i appreciate all of the help! you guys have truely helped me understand arabi a loooott better! i am iraqi and its a little different from the arabi that is sung in the music so i appreciate you guys putting up with all my lyric requests! thank you again...God be with you and bless you all!

rasha said:

your welcome we are happy to help
    صحيح دروبي عنك بعيده واتصالاتي مو عديده بس وحياه لي خلقك محبتك بقلبي اكيده

born2btough said:

l would like to use this thread to say many thanks to everyone that give the time and effort to help others on improving to learn Arabic language more easy and fun.

l would like to say thanks special to " Citlalli, Rasha, sweet Larosa, Layla,” that personally help me on translated my requests song.

P.s: thanks to lollipop also, she is the first person that so helpful and nice when l joint this forum for the 1’st time.

and to others….many thanks may this forum last forever.

( psetto727 thanks for posting this thread)

psetto727 said:

yes i think they deserve it big time!

larosa said:

oh guys !!! that's really touching
    after all we're all here to help whenever and wheatever the subjuect is
    psetto727 you can't guess how much i love the iraqi culture it's realy outstanding a lot i wish i can go there
    and born2btough i'm sweet but belive me you're the swetest!!!
    thanks guys again that's really impressive that you feel gratful

lollipop said:

This is good opportunity for me to thank all of you also.

Thank you so much for your time and your dedication, and for beautiful translations!
    You all know, who you are, you very nice friendly people!

larosa said:

thanks a lot lollipop
    what friends are for?
    it's enough for me to be in this forum it has become a part of my life that i can't get rid of never ever
    i'm happy whenever i help someone it's actually great to feel that someone is intersted in arabic language
    yet ,thanks again for this nice thankful topic
    from sarah with love

psetto727 said:

aww!! LAROSA! you cant guess how much i love the NON iraqi arabic culture haha! its so beautiful to me...although i am iraqi..i rarely listen to any iraqi singers other than kathem lol i can honestly say i understand this arabic more than the iraqi dialect which makes me so happy! and its all thanks to you guys!

larosa said:

why not ?? it's a great now ,there is many good iraqian singers but they didin't get their chance because of the circmstances
    there is reda el abdallah and majed el muhandis they're great
    iraqi accent is very hard to me too

psetto727 said:

yeahh there are a lot of good ones but i just love the softness of the non iraqi arabic...when my family and i speak at home..our dialect is very rough and hard to speak and i like that the other dialects are more simple and soft you know what i mean!?

psetto727 said:

oh larosa...do you understand the iraqi dialect? or is it too hard and different for you1?

rasha said:

Cool

hi psetto727 . i can say i really don't understand iraqi dialect it's hard from me but if i really concentrate on it i will understand but onlyy some words

psetto727 said:

haha well if you have any questions i will be happy to answer them for you rasha!! i speak it fluently!

jnvlv247 said:

I wanna thank zizo because he/she I think he, has translated basically all of Asalah's Sawaha Galby album for me and a few other songs I feel like in the other threads when I want something translated, it gets ignored b/c either someone cant' translate it (doubtful) or there's just too much goin on. So thanks to the people who take there time and translate all they can

rasha said:

thank you

rosadelamor said:

yea everyone here seems really nice ............thanks for translating the lyrics for me...............i would have neever understood without you guys also.............thanks to this forum i actually finally got this one arabic song i been looking for for over 2 years lolz.

rosadelamor said:

also i know spanish so if anyone wants me to translate any spanish song just ask me ok.

Maviii said:

Quote Originally Posted by psetto727 View Post
    I would like to give a special thanks to all of those who are on this forum daily to help people like me and many others out there who dont understand the beautiful language of arabic so i think i can speak on everyones behalf when i say i appreciate all of the help! you guys have truely helped me understand arabi a loooott better! i am iraqi and its a little different from the arabi that is sung in the music so i appreciate you guys putting up with all my lyric requests! thank you again...God be with you and bless you all!
    wow what a nice words ..
    that`s touching u know & shows how kind u r psetto
    i wanna thank u too for those words
    we r all here to help each others & i should thank many people here too
    for there patience with me & also many help me too and answer my questions
    from the time i sign up as a new member
    i learn from many people here so i really wanna thank them all from my heart
    not in this arabic forum at just
    but in many rooms
    u r welcome psetto.. & i`ll do my best to help u any time
    even in iraqi lyrics i can understand many arabic accents
    except the algerian accent
    thank u all

asidashy said:

i definetely agree to this wordss
    people in this forum are really friendly and helpfull

if we would have the cahance to meet i really would love to meet face to face
    but im in turkey and ppl from all over the world are participating to this forum...
    it is a proud for me to know you friends

thanks a lot lot for ur friendship frienddss
    sisters and brothers

__________________________all we fo is here not a help but a friendship

LaaSemaa said:

Yes it's true people in this forum are really friendly and helpfull

Thanks to ya all