Karma account

Thread: Karma account

Tags: None
  1. dlyricist said:

Default Karma account

Are we really free spirits, or is the writing on our hands destiny? What were we before we were born, did we have past life, and does the result of that bring us fortunes and misery in this current one?

Ouch cries mother liberty goes the Sunday Times yesterday
    regarding MR Gupta and how is Autumn got away
    because P.A Sabina admitted late it wasn't quite rape
    guess who now sells to collect
    guess who now lives in regret
    of the summer he had a job and fiance

Oh-yeah cries Joe's second wife Rani loving his kinky ways
    like his dead old pa she enjoys such foreplay
    whilst just like his mama the baby simply fades
    guess who now tries to forget
    guess who now just won't let
    finally he blows Rani then baby before himself away

who really knows
    where your soul
    will go to next

all I know
    for my soul
    now is the test

2. Luke of Metal said:

Well Karma to me is just "right/wrong place at right/wrong time" it'ss nothing to do with luck or past lives, it's just you walking slower or faster than you needed to at that time in your life.

3. dlyricist said:

I think you need to read up on Karma before guessing what it means

Krent_Calstro777 said:

well the lyric is interesting though, for the fact of what we were before and did we had past lives, it's only depend on whether some people came with some knowledge that was never taught by anyone including the person him/herself or if you walk by person you never seen before in school or street then you would get a whooshing sparked feeling then you would come to be looking at that person for a moment, reading that person out of they feel they know them somewhere. well there are more symptoms of people think they have past lives, those situations were rumoured to be taken place in school rather than street. those chances of the symptoms are somewhat rare, some people can be the past lives without even aware of it. however that is quite interesting mystery I would like to look into this more.
    Damning Reficul: Song is like singing from the light whilst the emotions can be so raw from the darkness.

5. Luke of Metal said:

Quote Originally Posted by dlyricist View Post
    I think you need to read up on Karma before guessing what it means
    Karma is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect described in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.

eg: if you commit some bad act upon something, you'll have a bad act committed towards you later in life.

Considering I study philosophies, it wasn't a guess...More knowledge and understanding.

SpudMunky said:

Hi there! Well the issue of what karma is about aside... I think that these lyrics are quite interesting! They took a bit to get into but I think once you get to the first chorus and go into the second verse it gets better when you realise what the song is about! Very good piece of writing! I like the shortness in it of the chorus, I think it makes an impact especially mixed with the longer lines!
    Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?