Need Songs!!

Thread: Need Songs!!

Tags: None
  1. timmy07 said:

Smile Need Songs!!

Hey i'm looking for a song that i can play in a music video in school. I was wondering if there are any songs that are equivalent to Weird Al Yankovich and any other comedic songs or parodies sung in French. I've been looking through several french songs and all i'm getting are rap songs or really slow and mellow songs. I was hoping for songs that are currently being heard by the teenage generations. Songs without any swear words and crude slang would be much appreciated as it needs to be appropriate to present in class. If anyting helps i need to make a music video with the song playing in the background so any song you think would be creative (that i could act out or something) would be much appreciated

2. sobbek said:

Smile parodies

Hello,

Actually there are not (that I know) such parodies as Weird Al Yankovic in France. There are very funny songs and parodies, but more parodies of the society or politicians sung by a trio of very famous humorists. These songs are not heard anymore by teens of today, they're older (from the 1990s & begin 2000). There are other songs with are more actual but they're very political actually and maybe not so interesting for you. French people are more inclined to parody and criticize the government than actual singers.
    And you're right, the other songs like eg Fatal Bazooka are very vulgar.
    So I don't know if I'd been a good help.