I struggle for the strength to go without you yet another day
    I miss you
    I love you
    I adore you
    One day my love....
    We will be together

2. traveler said:

Default I forgot to ask for a tranlation to Romanian

I am really trying to absorbe all I can. I am a bit slow....
    Thank you!

3. dya said:

It's hard to translate poetry word-by-word. It's nothing poetic in the final outcome. So, I'll try to translate it in such a way as to keep the initial poetry in Romanian as well:

It's easy to see how my face changes when I think of you----E usor sa vezi cum ma transform cand ma gandesc la tine
    A warmth floods my body as if I was in your embrace--O caldura imi invaluie trupul ca si cum am fi imbratisati
    I am consumed with images of you ---Ma mistuie imaginea ta
    Although I have never held you in my arms--Desi nu te-am imbratisat niciodata
    I know your every curve and how it would feel against me--Iti cunosc fiecare ungher al corpului si stiu cum ar fi sa te simt langa mine
    I struggle for the strength to go without you yet another day--Ma lupt pentru puterea de a trai fara tine inca o zi
    I miss you ---Mi-e dor de tine
    I love you --Te iubesc
    I adore you--Te ador
    One day my love.... --Intr-o zi, dragostea mea....
    We will be together --Vom fi impreuna

May your wish come true

4. traveler said:

Default Many Thanks

Thank you so much...

5. dya said:

You're welcome

wolver99 said:

Hmmm. So does translating song lyrics usually get the same kind of treatment, in order to preserve the figurative language or "poeticisms," or are those generally done word-for-word?

But I do have some detailed questions about that for the language thread, if I can ever find the time to get back to that on a regular basis, darn.

mister Xazos said:

Quote Originally Posted by wolver99 View Post
    Hmmm. So does translating song lyrics usually get the same kind of treatment, in order to preserve the figurative language or "poeticisms," or are those generally done word-for-word?

But I do have some detailed questions about that for the language thread, if I can ever find the time to get back to that on a regular basis, darn.

You see Wolver, there's a difference between translations because one may be poetical and to treat the text in a figurative and metaphorical way, and another can be sceptical let's say, and to translate it word by word.

Dya is gone a little bit in vacantion. Post there your questions and I might help you. Or when she comes for sure, she answers.

regards.
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

8. Lungu Niculina Alexandra said:

Thumbs up hi

the translation is very good i am romanian girl... :-p