a message for my lovely

Thread: a message for my lovely

Tags: None

realblonde said:

Red face a message for my lovely

I want to send this as an sms in turkish please. Hope someone can translate to Turkish for me.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. You take my breath away my lovely. You are my everything.
    Thanx in advance -tessekur ederim xxx

2. -simao- said:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. You take my breath away my lovely. You are my everything.

hayat aldığımız nefeslerin sayısyla ölçülmez ama nefesimizi bizden alıp götüren anlarla ölçülür.aşkım sen benim nefesimi benden aldın,götürdün.sen benim her şeyimsin.

it's here!!!

realblonde said:

Talking sms to my lovely

thanks for the very speedy translation Samao. Now I have found this forum I may ask many times for translations. I hope no-one minds. I do try to learn but it is sooooooooo difficult.

Karen xxxxxxxxxxx

4. -simao- said:

u r welcome!!!!it's a pleasure for me to translate.hope u can improve ur Turkish soon.(by the way attention to my name;D

realblonde said:

Red face sms message

lol. sorry about your name. I think I was excited to receive the translation so quickly I didnt pay attention. xx

Karen