Ella y yo

Thread: Ella y yo

Tags: None
  1. patouchka1 said:

Default Ella y yo

Can someone help me translate Ella y yo in english please

2. guest1533902 said:

umm..if i understand what you are asking right..it means..either ella means she..and y yo means and i..so its either she and i..oorr..if ella is the name of the girl in the song or w.e its Ella and i...see if that makes sense with what your talking about...

tried my best

3. dogslord said:

do you stil want to know about ella y yo??? (ella y yo, dos locos viviendo una aventura castigada por dios, un laberinto sin salida donde el miedo se convierte en amor somos marido ella y yo) she and me, two crazys living and adventure punished by god an exitlesslaberint where the fear turns into love we are lovers, she and me (mi esposa y yo igual q' ustedes compartimos en la vida ub eterno amor la dama perfecta toda una belleza ella es mi inspiracionsomos peliz ella y yo ella y yo) my wife and me like you two we share in life an eternal love,the perfect lady a beauty she is my inspiration, we are happy she and me, she and me (amigo ella y yo solo nos vemos a escondidas para ahogar esta prohibida pasion, aunque tiene dueño yo solo tengo un sueño, ser su protector, somos marido ella y yo) my friend we only have a hiding meeting to drown out this prohibited passion, even though she has an owner i only have a dream, being his protector, we are lovers, she and me (oye don lucha por amor) listen don fight for love (no me aconsejes en tu posicion) don't advice me in your position (quizas su marido no manda en su corazon )maybe his husband is not on her heart (no sabes quien es victima en la confusion) you don't know who's being a victim on the confusion (oye mi pana lucha por amor (listen my friend fight for love (no, no me aconsejes en tu posicion )don't don't give me an advise in your position (quizas ese tipo no manda en su corazon) maybe that guy don't own her heart (tu no sabes quien es victima en la confucion) you don't know who's a victim in this big confucion (mi esposa y yo somos fellices dos almas matices lo q' es el amor, por eso te entiendo y aunque sea casada no te alejes por temor no lo hagas don ay no no no) my wife and me , we are happy, two happy souls of what's love, that's why i understand you and even though she is married don't walk away because of fear, don't do it DON, ay don't don't don't (amigo ella y yo teniamos claro que era una locura esta relacion pero la tarde nos llamaba y la cama nos hacia una invitacion a solo hacer el amor) my friend, she and me , we had clear that it was a crazy thing this relationship, but the evening was calling us and the bed was making an invitation, just to make love (ay ya te explique cuando hay personas que se aman el amor tiene q' vencer y el marido tiene q' entender q' perdio su hembra ,ahora es tu mujer no pueden ganar los tres) ay i explain to you already, when there are people that love each others , the love has to win and the husband has to loose his female, now is your lover , it can't win all three (3) (NOW REPEAT THE CHORUS AGAIN)
    amigo pido perdon yo nunca te falle, me traicionaron las ganas de volverla a ver y aunque todavia no puedo creer lo que este amargo encuentro me hizo comprender pues tu tambien llegastes a ese lugar donde tantas veces yo la fui a buscar y aunque no es facil lo que voy a hacer admitire que sali con tu mujer (glass breaks ) sali con tu mujer (repeat 4 times)
    my friend i ask for your forgivness i never failed to you, the desire to see her again betrayed me and even though i still can't believe what this bitter encounter made me understand, you also get to this place where so many times i went to pick her up and even though is not easy what i am going to do i'll admit i did go out with your wife (glass break) i did go out with your wife (repeat 4 times) What?
    (que te perdone dios yo no lo voy a hacer, los perdi a los dos y a la misma vez ya veo que todo era mentira cuando ella me decia q' se iba a puerto rico vacaciones con su amiga me mintio, tu y ella en una cama alla en bayamon quizas en isla verde o en carolina cuantos hoteles ensucio tu tambien los odio a los dos)
    god can forgive you, i won't do it ,i lost both of you and at the same time i see that everything was a lie when she used to say she would go to puerto rico, vacacions with her friend she lied to me, you and her in a bed in BAYAMON maybe in isla verde or carolina how many hotels she polluted, you too, i hate you both
    (yo soy quien mas sufro con todo esto me mata el dolor ) i am the one suffering the most with all this, the pain is killing me
    (fue una traicion)
    (it was a traition)
    (perdi un amigo por la tentacion p0erdon adios)
    i lost a friend for the tentation, forgiveme , good bye

4. segan said:

I found this with a google search, it was from an archived thread on this site.....good translation!

me and her two crazy people living an affair punishable by God
    a maze with out an exit
    where the fear became love
    we are a couple me and her

my wife and I
    same as you all sharing in life a timeless love
    the perfect woman, everything beautiful
    she is my insperation
    we are happy me and her, me and her

friend me and her
    only see each other in secrecy
    in order to hold back this prohibided passion