Aww Optimo song To English please? I'd Luv to know what it's about =)

Thread: Aww Optimo song To English please? I'd Luv to know what it's about =)

Tags: None

_Doncella said:

Default Aww Optimo song To English please? I'd Luv to know what it's about =)

Yes i know i posted a lot of songs for translations...i just love them so much that i had to post them to know what they are saying

Yeah... Yeah... Yeahh.

-Cuentale Que Cada Dia Que Pasa Yo Me Vuelvo Un Borchaho Por Pensar En Ella... Dile A Saber Que Mi Vida Sin Ella No Vale La Pena Vivir...
    Dile Que Pienso En Ella Diario..Y Muriendo Por Ella Estoy... Dale A Saber Que Ella Es Mi Todo Que Daria Yo La Vida Por Su Amorrrrrrrrrr...

-Cuentale Que Yo Estoy Muriendo Por Ella...
    Que Estoy Boracho Y Loco Por Ellaa... Que Yo Me Muero Sin Ella...
    -Que Doy La Vida Por Ella-Que No Valgo Nada Si No Estoy Con Ella...
    -Que Siento Que Me Muero Por Ella-Que Yo Tengo Hancias De Estar Con Ella... Cuentale... Ayyyy...

Amorr!.. Yeahhh

Amorr!.. Yeahhh... Yeahhh...

-Cuentale Que Cada Dia Que Pasa Yo Me Vuelvo Un Borchaho Por Pensar En Ella... Dile A Saber Que Mi Vida Sin Ella No Vale La Pena Vivir....
    Dile Que Pienso En Ella Diario..Y Peldiendo La Mente Estoy..Dale A Saber Que Ella Es Mi Todo K Daria Yo La Vida Porrr Su Amorrrr!

-Cuentale Que Yo Estoy.[Que Lloro Por Ella]. Ayy... Dile Que Estoy Herido Que Mi Corazon No Aguanta Esta Maldita Soledad...
    -Cuentaleeeee Y Dile Que Ya No Aguanto..Que En Mi Vida Ahi Solo Llanto Y Un Desencato Que Ya No Puedo Massssss...

Cuentaleeeeee!.. Heee Heee... Heee...
    This Is Optimo Babyyy
    DoNcELLa*::

Layla said:

-Cuentale Que Cada Dia Que Pasa Yo Me Vuelvo Un Borchaho Por Pensar En Ella... Dile A Saber Que Mi Vida Sin Ella No Vale La Pena Vivir...
    -Tell her that every day that passes by I am becoming a drunk for thinking about her… Tell her to know that my life without her it’s not worth living…

Dile Que Pienso En Ella Diario..Y Muriendo Por Ella Estoy... Dale A Saber Que Ella Es Mi Todo Que Daria Yo La Vida Por Su Amorrrrrrrrrr...
    Tell her that I’m thinking about her daily… And I’m dying for her… Tell her to know that she is my everything, that I would give my life for her love.

-Cuentale Que Yo Estoy Muriendo Por Ella...
    - Tell her that I’m dying for her…

Que Estoy Boracho Y Loco Por Ellaa... Que Yo Me Muero Sin Ella...
    That I’m drunk and mad about her… That I’m dying without her…

-Que Doy La Vida Por Ella-Que No Valgo Nada Si No Estoy Con Ella...
    -That I’m giving my life for her-That I’m useless if I’m not with her…

-Que Siento Que Me Muero Por Ella-Que Yo Tengo Hancias De Estar Con Ella... Cuentale... Ayyyy...
    -That I feel that I’m dying for her-That I’m impatient being with her… Tell her… Ayyyy..

Amorr!.. Yeahhh
    Love! Yeahhh

Amorr!.. Yeahhh... Yeahhh...
    Love!... Yeahhh... Yeahhh...

-Cuentale Que Cada Dia Que Pasa Yo Me Vuelvo Un Borchaho Por Pensar En Ella... Dile A Saber Que Mi Vida Sin Ella No Vale La Pena Vivir....
    -Tell her that every day that passes by I am becoming a drunk for thinking about her… Tell her to know that my life without her it’s not worth living…

Dile Que Pienso En Ella Diario..Y Peldiendo La Mente Estoy..Dale A Saber Que Ella Es Mi Todo K Daria Yo La Vida Porrr Su Amorrrr!
    Tell her that I’m thinking about her daily…and I’m loosing my mind.. Tell her to know that she is my everything, that I would give my life for her love.

-Cuentale Que Yo Estoy.[Que Lloro Por Ella]. Ayy... Dile Que Estoy Herido Que Mi Corazon No Aguanta Esta Maldita Soledad...
    -Tell her that I’m [that I’m crying for her]. Ayy… Tell her that I’m hurt, that my heart doesn’t endure this damned loneliness…

-Cuentaleeeee Y Dile Que Ya No Aguanto..Que En Mi Vida Ahi Solo Llanto Y Un Desencato Que Ya No Puedo Massssss...
    -Tell her and say her that I cannot endure…That in my life there’s only cry and a disillusion that I cannot anymore….

Cuentaleeeeee!.. Heee Heee... Heee...
    Tell her!... Heee Heee... Heee...

This Is Optimo Babyyy