i know this is long but really needs translating! hope someone can translate thanks

Thread: i know this is long but really needs translating! hope someone can translate thanks

Tags: None
  1. aimz-90 said:

Default i know this is long but really needs translating! hope someone can translate thanks

Theres a girl. Whos sitting at home alone crying her heart out, i hope your happy because
    you did this to her. Because she believed you when you said you loved her
    and she fell for you. She was too much in love to see what everyone else could. She loved you too much to realise she was taken for a fool. She didn't realise you where never around she didn't care about the people wispering. She didn't question the little things that didnt add up. She didnt even care that you had a reputation. She thought you would change, she was wrong. You had it all, She really loved you. Did that mean anything to you? It meant everything to her. Did you ever care? And now as she sits alone with an empty box of tissues and all she can think about is you. Her hearts shattered into a million peices but she still loves you with every single peice. Shes hurting now, More then she ever thought she could. Shes crying because she loves you and she wants you bak. But you don't want her you said you stopped loving her. She doesn't believe you ever loved her how could you fall out of love so easily. Now shes asking herself whats wrong with me? And why arnt i good enough for him. But we all no she is too good for you. She misses you but shes glad your happy now because to see you sad would make her life not worth living. You promised her forever and she bealived you .. All those lies she believed them all and to this day she still does... She doesnt understand where she went wrong but.. she didnt go wrong at all. The only mistake she made was falling in love with you. But she bealives her only mistake was losing you.. She tryed getting over you
    but then she realized what she really wants.. all she wants.. is you..if you called she would come running.. if you said jump she would say how high if you told her the only way to get you bak was to jump off a bridge she would do it. why cant you leave her alone stead of breaking her heart over and over again? just make up your mind its not fair to keep messing her
    around but she will get over you the memorise will fade the tears will vanish and her smile will appear again.. just how it was before she met you.. dont you think you need to explain.. she needs to no why you keep doing this to her and she needs to know how you really feel because she needs to no weather to wait for you or not but if you dont tell her she just keep waiting anyway just in case you decide to come bak to her.. five years later .. shes still waiting for you.. because she loves you..

THANKYOU SO MUCH IF YOU TRANSLATE THIS IT MEANS THE WORLD!!

2. hilalhs said:

hi, i am new here. I have translated it

Bir kız var, evinde yalnız oturan, yüreği parçalanırcasına ağlayan. Umarım mutlusundur çünkü onu bu hale sen getirdin. Onu sevdiğini söylediğinde sana inandı ve sana aşık oldu. Başka biri göremeyecek kadar aşıktı. Kandırıldığını göremeyecek kadar seni çok sevdi.Senin yanındayken başkalarını umursamadı. Küçük şeyleri sorgulamadı. Ününü bile o kadar önemsemedi. Değişeceğini umdu ama yanıldı. O gerçekten seni sevdi, bu sana bir şey ifade etti mi?

Ama ona çok şey ifade etti. Umurunda oldu mu hiç? Şuan boş bir mendil kutusu üstüne oturuyor seni düşünüyor.Kalbi milyonlarca parçaya ayrıldı ama her parçası seni hala seviyor. Şuan düşündüğünden daha fazla acı çekiyor. Ağlıyor çünkü seni seviyor ve geri dönmeni istiyor.

Ama onu istemiyorsun ona onu artık sevmediğini söyledin. Onu hiç sevmediğini anlıyor, nasıl olurda aşkı bu kadar kolay bıraktığına inanamıyor.Kendine ne hatam var? Neden onun için yeterli değilim diye soruyor. Hepimiz onun senin için iyi olduğunu biliyoruz. O seni çok özlüyor ama mutlusun diye o çok mutluçünkü seni mutsuz görmek onun hayatını anlamsızlaştırır

Ona sonsuza kadar söz verdin ve sana inandı. Tüm yalanlara inandı , hala inanıyor. Nerde yanlış yaptığını anlamıyor. Hiç te hata yapmadı. Tek hatası sana aşık olmaktı. Ama tek hatasının seni kaybetmek olduğunu düşünüyor. Seni unutmayı denedi ama ama farkettiki gerçekten istediği, tek istediği sensin.

Eğer onu arasaydın koşa koşa gelirdi. Geri dönmeni sağlayacak tek şeyin atlamak olduğunu söyleseydin köprüden atlardı, bunu yapardı. Neden kalbini tekrar tekrar kırmak yerine onu yalnız bırakmıyorsun. Kararını ver, onun kafasını karıştırmak hiç adil değil

Ama seni unutacaki anılar silinecek, gözyaşalrı dinecek ve gülüşü tekrar belirecek.Seninle tanışmadan önceki gibi

Açıklaman gerektiğini düşünmüyor musun? Neden bunu yaptıını bilmesi gerekiyor. Gerçekten nasıl hissettiğini bilmek istiyor. Seni bekleyip beklemeyeceğini bilmesi gerekiyor. Ama ona anlatmazsan da ona geri dönmeye karar verisen beklemeye devam edecek. 5 yıl sonra...hala seni bekliyor...çünkü seni seviyor

realblonde said:

oh Aimz-90 this is so sad. To have your heart broken is a terrible thing and you think you will never recover. But, I promise you that you will. It may take time, but you will. No man is worth this much pain, ever. I hope you will feel better once you send this message, but please do not look back for him. Move forward and realise that there are many other chances for this love that you offer to be returned.
    xxx

4. aimz-90 said:

thankyou Realblonde. that meant alot. but heart broken is a terriable thing and so un-kind!!!!! i no you think you will never recover.. but it just it feels as if i wont. because i have loved him for nearlly 2 years now. we where together for one of them though.. thankyou for putting hope in me!!!! much appreicated Really!! it makes me no people have hope in me and i no theirs other guys their has been i just didn't want them because i still loved him!! =[

realblonde said:

I know it feels aweful right now but i promise sweetie, it will get better, day by day. "It is better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all".
    Shakespeare I think.

Julie said:

aww wow this made me cryyy omgg this is soo saddd i hope u get better soon dearr!!

7. aimz-90 said:

thankyou its what i feel!! i just hope he no's what i feel. but he never seems to care. but anyway thanks for hope

Julie said:

you know what your way too good for him anyway and its his loss trust me your gonna fall in love soo many times in your life and one day there will be that one guy who loves you for everything that you are and when you cry for him he will cry for you too!! i know what its like im going through the same thing and yet u feel like u cant let go but in time you will learn to...

9. aimz-90 said:

thankyou so much that reallyy made me look forward to the future and what i have to come and realize to myself their is so much life ahead Thankyou so much for everything. what everyones saying is giving me that step forward ive been waiting for and i reallyy thank you's alot for everything yous are so kind.
    gorusuruz