Mustafa Ceceli's Biography?

Thread: Mustafa Ceceli's Biography?

Tags: None

Thin Air said:

Default Mustafa Ceceli's Biography?

Hello folks,

I'm just wondering - are there any brief written entires on Mustafa Ceceli's biography that's out there on the net? I'm just curious to know more about him and how he got know Sezen Aksu. Any information about him and how he got to sing, "Unutamam" would be excellent.

If there's anyone out there that could possibly provide a brief English biography on Mustafa Ceceli life and his debut into the Turkish music industry, then that would be wonderful.

2. hilalhs said:

Mustafa ceceli was born in 1980 in Ankara. He has been interested in music since his childhood. He met Sezen Aksu to make one of her songs up. And then she began to work with him on another songs. I dont know how he got to sing unutamam

Thin Air said:

Thank you so much Hilalhs.

If you or anyone else comes across more information about him, then please post it here.

tremo said:

oww dear, we have a website about Mustafa Ceceli... I'm one of the admins of the forum

Hope to see you there

http://mustafaceceli.nice-album.com/index.htm

If you cannot connect the site with Internet Explorer, try connecting with hosting services... I can help you if you send me a private message
    Şarkıların günahı yok, acıtan sensin içimi...
    Hangimiz istedi söyle, bu adaletsiz seçimi...

Thin Air said:

Quote Originally Posted by tremo View Post
    oww dear, we have a website about Mustafa Ceceli... I'm one of the admins of the forum

Hope to see you there

http://mustafaceceli.nice-album.com/index.htm

If you cannot connect the site with Internet Explorer, try connecting with hosting services... I can help you if you send me a private message
    Hey Tremo, Thank you for responding to my question.

I've tried accessing your forum but it was a bit difficult trying to reach it since once you click on the link that you've given, both of my web browsers (Firefox and Internet Explorer) automatically take me to another page which display an add. The only way that I was able to access was to press on the link then quickly press the "stop loading" option on the top, so that I would be able to see your forum and not be taken away to another website.

Anyways, based on what I've seen, it's a nice and well organized forum though I'm afraid I can't understand much since my Turkish is no where near being perfect. Despite that, it's nice to see that there are people out there who adore Mustafa Ceceli. He truly has one of the most powerful and chilling voices that I've ever heard. His song, "Unutamam" is a masterpiece.

tremo said:

yes, It's a masterpiece... Our website's domain name expired but I don't know how to activate a new one.. because I'm not the real admin... The real one abandoned the forum and I know little things about this stuff maybe the admins of allthelyrics.com can help me

If we could fix the forum, maybe I can translate some of the topics for you
    Şarkıların günahı yok, acıtan sensin içimi...
    Hangimiz istedi söyle, bu adaletsiz seçimi...