Thx!

nawali_123 said:

Tadrey leh - fadhel shaker
    Enta Eindi - hussain el jasmi

asidashy said:

fadel shaker - el 7aL,fein leyalik,gowaya,ya 7ayet el ro7,akhedni ma3ak,
    2alby 3ayesh,lahzat lo2a,sidi ro7i,

nancy ajram-ana yalli,moshtega leek,ashteeki meno,ya si sayed,mafi 3ayesh,

elissa-ayami beek,betmon,3ala 7obak,agmal e7sas,ta3a,bein el 3ain,a7la donia

Janat-be7abak,kelmet be7abak

amr diab-w melo

tamer hosni-noor 3aini,a3enia bethabak,

ragheb alama-enta l hob el kbeer,

wael kfoury-omry kollo

are ones u ll fit you since ur b.f is egyptian
    7abeebet Sami ( Sami's darling )

Sherine said:

Post hi i got a song

its Sherine (my) song ba7bak awe..... look for it, i don't have lyrics....
    شيريني كان فين هواك من بدرى يا حبيبى وكل ده فينانا من قبلك انا عايشه مع العايشين
    بكلم نفسى من الوحده بقالى سنينودلوقتى ولا بعمل حساب بعدينودلوقتى عرفت ابدأ حياتى منين

asidashy said:

Hossam Habib- Agmal 2eset hob

louchi said:

all "shrine mouhamad" songs r awesome !!!!
    my favourit is "betewhashni" that means (i miss u)
    and " ala bali "
    and what i like the most and it shakes me when i listen to ..is "lebnan fil alb" that means " lebanon in the heart" she did it during the lebanese-israeli war ... and the video contains some photos of the devastating massacres in south-lebanon .... it's just breath-taking ... u gotta see the video and the song.
    it just makes me proud to be lebanese ....i reall am ...
    Last edited by louchi; 05-06-2008 at 03:32 AM.

louchi said:

i can translate some of her songs if anyone wants ... just ask me

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by louchi View Post
    all "shrine mouhamad" songs r awesome !!!!
    my favourit is "betewhashni" that means (i miss u)
    and " ala bali "
    and what i like the most and it shakes me when i listen to ..is "lebnan fil alb" that means " lebanon in the heart" she did it during the lebanese-israeli war ... and the video contains some photos of the devastating massacres in south-lebanon .... it's just breath-taking ... u gotta see the video and the song.
    it just makes me proud to be lebanese ....i reall am ...
    her name is Sherine Ahmad actually not Mohamed.. my favorite song made after the Lebanese-Israeli conflict is Jad Nakhle - Lebnan El Helou (Lebanon The Beautiful) it's extremely touching.. I still get goosebumps when I hear it

Sherine said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    her name is Sherine Ahmad actually not Mohamed.. my favorite song made after the Lebanese-Israeli conflict is Jad Nakhle - Lebnan El Helou (Lebanon The Beautiful) it's extremely touching.. I still get goosebumps when I hear it
    she is now sherine abd el-wahab, and she is best egyptian singer, 3ala baly and lazym 3aish, are some of her best songs, and i highly recommend her to all people, she is on a great level of PERFECT ) EGY forever !! !! !!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJc0-...eature=related
    شيريني كان فين هواك من بدرى يا حبيبى وكل ده فينانا من قبلك انا عايشه مع العايشين
    بكلم نفسى من الوحده بقالى سنينودلوقتى ولا بعمل حساب بعدينودلوقتى عرفت ابدأ حياتى منين

louchi said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sherine View Post
    she is now sherine abd el-wahab
    Ahhhh no wonder it sounded weird when i tried to pronounce the whole name ... thx for the info .. i like her too she got a great voice and great songs

Sherine said:

Talking yeaaaa

Ahhhh no wonder it sounded weird when i tried to pronounce the whole name ... thx for the info .. i like her too she got a great voice and great songs
    hhhhhhhhh what are you talking about? :P she was sherine ahmed but she got married so it changed her husband is a composer, and he is in a video clip of one of her concerts, and he talked on T show with her, it was soo cute ..... yea anything else you want to know? i know all

louchi said:

hhhhhhhhh what are you talking about? :P she was sherine ahmed but she got married so it changed her husband is a composer, and he is in a video clip of one of her concerts, and he talked on T show with her, it was soo cute ..... yea anything else you want to know? i know all
    lol who cares abt her name before or after marriage .. i'm not one of those ppl who get concerened abt singers and acters personal life .. i just like her songs and that all ... anyway thx for the details ... btw sherine is ur real name ??

Daydream said:

lol louchi.. it's not about caring, but when it comes to searching for an Arists songs it makes it easier when you know their name.

Sherine said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    lol louchi.. it's not about caring, but when it comes to searching for an Arists songs it makes it easier when you know their name.
    yeaaaa daydream you know what i ment

Sherine said:

Thumbs up

lol who cares abt her name before or after marriage .. i'm not one of those ppl who get concerened abt singers and acters personal life .. i just like her songs and that all ... anyway thx for the details ... btw sherine is ur real name ??

yes sherine is my real name, and friends call me sherry

and its always good to know singer names, its easier to get songs and if 2 names they have then some songs are under other name

louchi said:

yes sherine is my real name, and friends call me sherry

and its always good to know singer names, its easier to get songs and if 2 names they have then some songs are under other name
    i think u r right i admit it :P thx for the info

17. ylonita said:

hello there. check out my arabic love mixes and find out what songs you like, the name of the songs are in the video too:

arabic love mix 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6lzcFwdP8

arabic love mix 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5wSQgKbuCI

arabic love mix 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhWfrW4CktU
    Last edited by ylonita; 07-14-2009 at 08:10 AM.

18. ylonita said:

hello i've made a new arabic love mix.. check it out -->

arabic love mix 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdZs41M9r2w