Identify Italian Song

Thread: Identify Italian Song

Tags: None
  1. tiruriru said:

Default Identify Italian Song

Hi

This italian song is heard from time to time on the radio, but they never ever say who is singing it. Bits and pieces of the lyrics include phrases like:

"io e te", "e non restare distanti mai" ,"mai distanti, io e te, strani amanti", and the name francesca i think.

Unfortunately, these have not been enough to identify the song via Google. Any help greatly appreciated!

Thank you

2. raccoon said:

3. aleka_aar said:

Default yippy

ive been looking for it for such a long time too!! thank u so much, anywhere i can get the lyrics with their meaning in english maybe?

4. tiruriru said:

Smile

I was surprised to get an answer from someone after all that time
    And yes, I listened to the song and that's it - thank you!!!

5. aleka_aar said:

Default io e te

do u have any idea what the song is about? yeah i love it too! its awesome!!

6. raccoon said:

Troppe incertezze dentro queste notti, / There are too many uncertainties inside these nights
    fermo la macchina io voglio chiamare te / I stop my car and want to call you
    per non avere rimpianti mai. / to never then regret.
    Ho il cuore in gola non mi fa parlare / My heart is jumping and I cant speak
    di quei discorsi che ogni giorno poi ritornano qui, / Tell those stories that every day come back here
    che mai nessuno li ferma. / And no one can stop them.
    E tu che piangi senza dire niente / And you who cries not saying a word
    il tuo respiro, il tuo respiro e' istante, / Your breath, your breath is still with me
    ma adesso che mi stai ascoltando, / But now while you're listening to me
    vorrei gridarti con tutta la voce / I wanna shout to you at the top of my voice

Ιo e te torniamo insieme ancora io e te / You and me, we could still come back together you and me
    per una notte sola io e te, / For one lonely night you and me
    per non restare distanti mai, / To never be apart,
    mai, io e te, / Never, you and me
    respirarci ancora io e te, / We still can breathe
    per una notte soli io e te, / In the night only you and me
    e non restare distanti mai. / And never be apart
    mai distanti io e te strani amanti mai rimpianti io e te strani amanti...
    /never apart you and me strange lovers never regret you and me strange lovers...

Ιo che il tuo letto lo chiamavo oriente, / Me who called your bed "East"
    Perche per me ogni giorno il sole nasceva li / Because for me every day the sun was being born there
    da li dove sei sola ormai. / There where you are now alone
    E la tua vita sopra la mia pelle / And your life over my skin
    E' un pensiero un pensiero un po folle, / Is a thought, a thought a bit crazy
    ma il tuo respiro il tuo respiro e' istante. / But your breath, your breath is still here.
    adesso che mi senti io voglio gridarti / Now when you hear me I want to shout to you

Ιo e te torniamo insieme ancora io e te
    per una notte sola io e te,
    per non restare distanti mai,
    mai, io e te,
    respirarci ancora io e te,
    per una notte soli io e te,
    e non restare distanti mai.
    mai distanti io e te strani amanti mai rimpianti io e te strani amanti...

pronto Francesca ciao come stai?
    ormai sono mesi che noi non ci sentiamo piu, da quando il tempo ha detto va!
    / hello, Francesca hi how are you?
    i have not heard from you for months, from when the time said go!

Sorry guys if the translation is not perfect, both english and italian are not my native languages ))