I need you there to survive
    The lacerations, drugs and disease
    Are killing you so they're killing me

Its tearing up my face.
    Its like a ****ing heroine hit
    You need putting in your place
    and those silver tears wont fix it.
    ****ing fist fights and verbal abuse
    If we have no purpose then whats the use?

Yesterdays, Tomorrow and Today
    I cant remember
    Which one is it again?
    Now I'm living my life round strangers
    Its not easy but its better
    without the awkward silence
    and those scars that follow

We cant live like this
    Dying a little more every day
    Armed with guns and razorblades
    We'll live out our days,
    Slowly killing each other

2. PenceyXxXPrep said:

First time writing a song. Just wanted to see what people thought of them.

3. Luke of Metal said:

Not bad lyrics but if you're going to use heroin in context, make sure you know the reaction to it:

If you're a junkie you can't have fist fights, it knocks you back hard - I've seen people on it and it's the worst drug imaginable.

4. PenceyXxXPrep said:

Thanks heaps. I need a lot of help on it. Heroin isnt the only thing its about though. Its about how my friend who is trying to suicide wont listen to me trying to talk them out of it so we got into a fight.

5. Luke of Metal said:

If he's a junkie, slap him real hard he'll be so f**ked he'll go down like a sack of potatoes then tie him up and send to the hospital

6. PenceyXxXPrep said:

I want to but there isnt really that much I can do. Believe me when I say that, I didnt give up quickly. But there are complications.

7. Luke of Metal said:

What complications? Get the police in, get him to a hospital, when he's clean and doesn't want to be your friend, give him heroin and tell him to go f**k himself because you loved him and wanted him to live... That always gets them back.

8. PenceyXxXPrep said:

I cant explain the complications. Its difficult to talk about and explain. I will try, if he doesnt listen then I will call the cops.

9. PenceyXxXPrep said:

I talked to him while he wasnt on them. I said that I loved him and wanted him to live, like you said, and he said he didnt realise and that he promised he would go to rehab. So I am taking him there tomorrow. Thanks for helping. I dunno if it is gonna work but if it does I owe you. I had absolutely no idea what to do.

10. HellBellsLiveWire said:

There are alot of lyrics and songs about suicide, and I dont see this one standing out in the crowd. Listen to 'fade to black' by metallica for the cream of the crop.

Besides, emos cutting themselves with razorblades has become a sort of joke, so Im not really sure people would take you seriously, even though im sure your personal problems are very real.

Drummer for Vertiis said:

Jaymz has also said "Fade To Black" is about the loss of his favourite amplifier that got stolen on tour.

12. PenceyXxXPrep said:

Thanks for the feed back. My friend wasnt emo. Just extremely depressed. He is usually a really happy guy. But I will listen to that song. Thanks heaps
    xoxox
    PenceyXxXPrep