please can someone translate congolese hymn to english.the song is esengo by selah

Thread: please can someone translate congolese hymn to english.the song is esengo by selah

Tags: None
  1. christianmusiclover said:

Red face please can someone translate congolese hymn to english.the song is esengo by selah

hello christian music fans
    i have the selah album entitled "hiding place" and there is a song on track #4 called "esengo" which i think is very beautiful. i have the lyrics in it's original language,(congolese,an african dialect) and would like to have it translated for me so that i would have an understanding of what the song is saying.i pray that god will send someone to help me in this matter.
    Last edited by christianmusiclover; 02-20-2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: too long

2. christianmusiclover said:

help! need translation of congolese to english

3. dnthesky@hotmail.com said:

Default Esengo

Quote Originally Posted by christianmusiclover View Post
    hello christian music fans
    i have the selah album entitled "hiding place" and there is a song on track #4 called "esengo" which i think is very beautiful. i have the lyrics in it's original language,(congolese,an african dialect) and would like to have it translated for me so that i would have an understanding of what the song is saying.i pray that god will send someone to help me in this matter.
    send the english translation to dnthesky@hotmail.com

Steena said:

some weeks ago I found the following: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ly...c-request.html
    maybe it's of some use for you
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?