Two 90's Songs

Thread: Two 90's Songs

Tags: None
  1. darker62 said:

Default Two 90's Songs

I heard this song in June 2006 on the radio and it was killing me as to what it was. I remember hearing it on the radio around 96/97, but I wasn't paying close attention when I heard it in 2006 because I was driving around and lost as to where I was going. I can barely remember any lyrics of the song, the chorus has a line that I think went something like, 'and the people,' but I'm not positive. The singer sounded like a low Lenny Kravitz or the lead singer of Blessid Union of Souls.

Another song that I heard sometime last year, I'm not sure what they were saying, but it was from around 96-98, I think the lyrics were something like, 'in the springtime,' followed by a bunch of stuff that I don't remember. The word summertime may have also been used throughout the song. The singer was female, reminded me of Paula Cole.

My efforts in googling both of these songs, as well as looking at the Billboard top 200 charts for those years have failed. Both of these songs were slower paced but not love songs. Can anyone help?

atmaestro said:

For the second song, try "Rise in the Springtime" by Lavender Diamond

Rise in the springtime
    In the springtime
    Of the sun
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

atmaestro said:

For the first song, try "Me, You And The People" by Lifehouse
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

4. darker62 said:

No on both of them. Thanks anyway.

s_jazz said: