translating a poem??

Thread: translating a poem??

Tags: None
  1. aimz-90 said:

Exclamation translating a poem??

hey, i made this poem. && would love someone to translate it. maybe i dont think it would be much of a poem in turkish:P lol!! thanks!

things change, and things are never going to be the same again
    we lost trust,faith and love and its nothing anymore.
    why cant time take me back to where it first started? where that single step started to GROW. when our love became lovers. and together forever seemed so perfect and great. that we even forgot what the future might bring. the struggles it has. and then perfect felt like not so perfect anymore. everything started to change. and nothing would ever replace what happend in the end. it is now less then perfect. nothing i can see can change what we had. and the mistakes we both made. and now i notice... its never going to happen again. So i sit here and think.. what will life bring me in.. 5 years? 10 will i be without you? and thats when i think about you. and all the memorys we shed. everything we talked about before we where dead and now i no what my job is.. too quit this love and try and get over this. its hard enough to see, and try to convince in me. we are not meant to be. we where never so perfect and ''we'' was just a fantasy that we tryed to make reality... i no we ended. i no we failed. but isnt it better being loved then not loved at all? all the hurt is fading so slowly. and the tears are vanishing now. i could not handle losing you before but i think i can now. with what happend with us and i stopped questioning now, what could of been. Now its the future and its my shot. im going to make everyday count as it was my last. yyou only live once and thats what im going to do. im not going to forget you. love? you cant forget!! i will always remember you. and everything we shared you no ive always loved you. but in the future it will be dead. Xoxo...

Jazelle said:

This is such a touching poem!! well done and thanks for the post.

----Turkish translation-----

bazi seyler degisiyor, ve asla ayni olmayacak
    artik guven, inanc ve sevgiyi kaybettik ve artik bir hic olduk
    zaman niye beni geri goturemiyor herseyin basladigi yere?
    o tek adimin buyumeye basladigi zamana
    bizim sevgimiz sevgiliye donustugunde
    ve birlikte sonsuza denk kusursuz ve muhtesem gorunuyordu
    gelecegimizin ne getirecegini unutacak kadar.
    mucadeleleri,
    ve sonra mukemmel artik mukemmel gibi hissetmedim
    hersey degismeye basladi
    ve hic birsey sonunda olanlarin yerini dolduramaz
    artik kusursuz gozukmuyorduk
    gorebildigim hic birsey degistiremez sahip oldugumuza
    ve ikimizinde yaptigi hatalar
    ve simdi farkina variyorum
    asla bir daha yasanmayacak
    o yuzden burada suanda oturup dusunuyorum... hayat bana ne getirecek 5 yil sonra?
    Bundan boyle sensiz mi olacagim?
    ve o an seni dusunuyorum
    ve birlikte gecirdigimiz zamanin hatiralari
    butun olumden once yapacagimiz seyleri bahsettigimiz anilar ve suan yapmam gerekeni biliyorum...
    bu aski bitirip unutmaliyim
    yeterince zor gorebilmek ve beni ikna etmek
    biz olmamaliydik
    biz hic o kadar mukkemmel degildik ve 'biz' sadece bir fanteziydik gerceklesdirmeye calisdigimiz...
    biliyorum biz sona erdik
    biliyorum basaramadik
    ama sevilmek hic sevilmemekden daha iyi degil midir?
    butun yaralar yavasca soluyor
    ve gozyaslarim artik yok oluyor
    seni kaybetmeyi tahamul edemezdim onceden ama simdi yapabilirim sanirim.
    bize olanlarin ve ne olabilirdik diye sorularimi durdurdum
    Artik gelecegimde sira
    her gunumu son gunummus gibi yasayacagim
    seni unutmayacagim. ask? unutulmaz!
    seni her zaman hatirlayacagim
    ve tum paylasdiklarimiz
    seni her zaman sevdigimi biliyorsun
    ancak gelecegimde olmus olacak...
    Last edited by Jazelle; 09-01-2011 at 05:55 AM.