Need help !

Thread: Need help !

Tags: None
  1. Kaisersson said:

Exclamation Need help !

Hey guys, i need a song lyrics translated into english, but the problem is i didn´t find the original lyrics anywhere !

The song is in this video: *clip*

I´m trying to learn german and i really like this song, so if any german-sepaking gentleman could help me, i would appreciate it ! I would like the original lyrics and the translated, if possible. Thanks !
    Last edited by lollipop; 03-02-2008 at 09:18 AM. Reason: contains improper material

Steena said:

I will translate it for you.. but under a condition.. there is a reason behind not finding the lyrics of this song, in my eyes it’s not a very legal song – actually also not being that nice of a song either – google removes possible results for legal reasons and that’s what I will do as well. I’ll send the translation and lyrics to you via PM First I thought of writing it here and editing it again later, but I think this way it will be better.

It’s a song in which things that happened in WWII appear harmless and as good deeds, so the song is most likely forbidden I guess (at least that’s what I make out of google removing lyrics for legal reasons).

You will have to do with the version I got from hearing, there’s a line missing and a small part somewhere else because it’s so hard to get what they were singing.. but you'll get an idea of it anyways
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  3. Kaisersson said:

I knew it was a "nazi" song. But i am not a nazi, and i donīt agree with nazis, i just like this song and wanted the lyrics so it can help me learn german.

Vielen Dank Steena ! And if you need any portuguese translations i will be glad to help you.

lollipop said:

@Steena: good decision!

I will lock this, as Kaisersson will get the help that he/she needs with PM to Steena.
    I will also remove the link from the post, as this contains stuff, that we don't want in our Forums.

Locked.