Jazz

Thread: Jazz

Tags: None
  1. monet22 said:

Default Jazz

I love fusion to. my fav. jazz artist are trane, miles, herbie, charles earland, geroge benson, and i can go on but who do u like?

monet

vahidford said:

Thumbs up

Hi

I think Louis Armstrong is Great
  3. Hishamoody said:

mostly moodymann. (aka Keneth Dixon Junior). (look on youtube on 'moodymann')
  4. carmensoul said:

I like many. Louis Armstrong tops them all for me, dizzy gillespie, Thelonious Monk, and many more. As for vocalists, I like Etta James, Ella Fitzgerald, Billy Holiday, and Sarah Vaughan
  5. jazzmusicluvr said:

Default Jazz/Blues Fans!!

I love David Sanborn and his understanding of music and how music should be played, he is truly talented. My friend at umgd told me that David Sanborn has a new album Here And Gone coming out August 12th in which David has a variety of guest artists that sing and play on the album!! I am excited for that to come out and hear these talented musicians collaborate. If you have never hear of David you can listen to his music on his myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/davidsanbornband

Leslie

jandros said:

Apparently I like the style of Sanborn's music ... I like a little Dave Koz and Grover Washington, but Sanborn may be more to my taste. A little more pure jazzy, but underlaid with funk-blues? ..... that's the way I would describe it ... but he can also do pure blues? Sweet.

I've always wanted to play the sax. I tried to learn, but I broke my left hand when I was young and now it's really hard for me to work the upper octaves.

Mostly I loooooove a good tenor or baritone sax.

I also love Clapton, especially when he buddies with someone else. So I'll look for the new CD!