Ploutarxos - An den akous ton erota

Thread: Ploutarxos - An den akous ton erota

Tags: None

y! said:

first, I have impression that you want to argue or whatever?sorry, if I misunderstood
    yes, I got the point..I know about that vacation thing, I wanted to do that last year, but I had serious problems here, and I couldn't leave Belgrade whole summer..anyway, I find solution, even a job..that is not the problem, I figure out how to get at least 60 days permit..well, I should do a some not so legal stuff here, but I found a solution, so I plan to do that this year..I don't know if I'll stay there all summer, but I want to do this just to get multi entrance visa, so I could visit friends when I want, not to plan this for 2 months..anyway, problem solved, I think but first I have to get this 15 day visa, cause first I need that one, than for one month, after than one for 60 days, and after that they will give me for 90 days...there is no other solution for getting visa for longer period..
    yes, I can break that permit, but I risk getting ban from sengen zone (or EU, I am not sure about that) for 5 years, if they catch me(which is most probably, because they always check the date on my passport when I leave the country)..and THAT is something I am worried about

2. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by GPS View Post
    I don’t believe in charismatic politicians. Politician (at least most of them) nowadays is the synonym of a liar. A person who can do about everything just to be elected. And afterwards, completely nothing. The absolute zero. Only p/r media promises and excuses.
    Yeah, sounds familiar!! And I totally agree. The bad thing is that, at a certain level, these politicians, or the decisions they make, do influence our lives and more than often, not in a good way. Yes, we'll always find a way out in order to live our lives beyond their interests, but you see: why not simply living life without thinking of how to get out from the mess they've put you in?

And I’m sure, since you want it so badly that you’ll find THE way (and btw what forbids you of breaking this silly permit lets say because you got pneumonia and you can't travel back)
    LOL! Easy solution to a complicated problem. Our way to avoid laws that stay in the way of our happiness! And from the same category with paying taxes correctly! LOL!
    There is always A WAY to do things, but I can understand her frustration of having to think of how to break the permit in order to spend more time in another country than hers.

Stop worrying, start thinking
    Rather be solution, than problem oriented.
    And I totally support your advice. We have this tendency of victimising ourselves and we tend to see only the problems when it would be much more helpful to start searching for the solution to those problems

3. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by y! View Post
    yes, I can break that permit, but I risk getting ban from sengen zone (or EU, I am not sure about that) for 5 years, if they catch me(which is most probably, because they always check the date on my passport when I leave the country)..and THAT is something I am worried about

Of course you could lose your passport and get a new one. This way they won't be able to check the date on your passport!

That is from the category of "Advice within South-Eastern European countries Surviving manual" LOL!

GPS said:

Smile

so, you understood me, great

I am enjoying that thought since I lost opportunity to spend new year there..I even started to study more, so I could pass some exam this month, so I can prove them I am a real student, not only on paper(they check it too)..
    anyway, that won't be Greek island(not this month, I will leave that for summer)
    ..but it will be Thessaloniki/Spring/couple of great greek friends(so I will practise my Greek for a couple of days)/frappe(for sure)/beach(halkidiki probably)/sun(must be)/and no worries FOR SURE!
    for at least half of this, I will sell one kidney, or sign death penalty, if they want that!
    If you have to sell a kidney, be sure that
    a) Its not yours
    b) You bought it cheaper than what you'll sell it for and
    c) Its not human (chicken’s/ cow’s/ pig’s/ snail’s they all are kidneys, so they all do
    hahahaha
    "He who looks outside, dreams; he who looks within, awakens"

y! said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Of course you could lose your passport and get a new one. This way they won't be able to check the date on your passport!

That is from the category of "Advice within South-Eastern European countries Surviving manual" LOL!
    a) Its not yours
    c) Its not human (chicken’s/ cow’s/ pig’s/ snail’s they all are kidneys, so they all do
    hahahaha
    hahahahahah ..I must admit you are giving some great ideas
    I will think of it these days

6. dya said:

a) Its not yours
    hahahaha
    That's from the Chapter "Learn from the best" or " It's not for no reason that Greeks are renowned as fierce traders"

7. dya said:

Paidia, I'm going to sleep so I wish you a nice conversation from here on I'll catch up in the morning. Kalinixta

GPS said:

Smile

first, I have impression that you want to argue or whatever?sorry, if I misunderstood
    yes, I got the point..I know about that vacation thing, I wanted to do that last year, but I had serious problems here, and I couldn't leave Belgrade whole summer..anyway, I find solution, even a job..that is not the problem, I figure out how to get at least 60 days permit..well, I should do a some not so legal stuff here, but I found a solution, so I plan to do that this year..I don't know if I'll stay there all summer, but I want to do this just to get multi entrance visa, so I could visit friends when I want, not to plan this for 2 months..anyway, problem solved, I think but first I have to get this 15 day visa, cause first I need that one, than for one month, after than one for 60 days, and after that they will give me for 90 days...there is no other solution for getting visa for longer period..
    No I’m not arguing with you. i just wanted to cheer you up a bit and to show you that there is no reason to be angry, since you finally WILL DO what you had in your mind. <<ΟΤΙ ΔΕΝ ΜΕ ΣΚΟΤΩΝΕΙ ΜΕ ΚΑΝΕΙ ΠΙΟ ΔΥΝΑΤΟ>>.

y! said:

I have to go too..:sleepy:
    oneira glika

if you think of something else, tell me know..maybe one day we'll write a book

GPS said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post

See! That’s exactly what I meant. There is ALWAYS A SOLUTION.

GPS said:

I have to go too..:sleepy:
    oneira glika

if you think of something else, tell me know..maybe one day we'll write a book
    ΚΑΛΗΝΥΧΤΑ κι απο εμενα . τα λέμε...

NikiLas said:

Default Heeeelp!!!

hi all,
    hopefully, somebody still checks this post )
    i know, i join the discussion a bit late - i googled the song and came up with this.
    so, going back to the lyrics - wonderful song, like any other of Ploutarxos. i have a question, though - when did he sing it? where can i download it from? i can't find it except for the youtube... if it's not in the album, then nobidy sells it...
    can anybody help me?????
    i really hope somebody is subscribed to this thread ))

efxaristo.

13. dya said:

I sent you a private message that will make you happy

NikiLas said:

Talking aaaa!!!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i AM happy!!!! =))))))))))))))))))))

15. dya said:

I knew it!!

y! said:

...and I knew dya is the right person for answering any question about Ploutarxos

17. dya said:

...and I knew dya is the right person for answering any question about Ploutarxos
    LOL! When you're right, you're right! How are you? We haven't talked in a while. I hope everything is ok with you