Solved: Looking for song: Put your hands up/on

Thread: Solved: Looking for song: Put your hands up/on

Tags: None
  1. stann65 said:

Default Solved: Looking for song: Put your hands up/on

I can't find this online anywhere because my searches get flooded with Fedde Le Grand and Fat Man Scoop results.

The song I am looking for the chorus goes "put your hands up, put your hands up" or it may be "put your hands on, put your hands on".

It is sang by a male, and I have heard it in the past so I am assuming it is at least a couple of years old.

I don't know if I heard right but I think I may of heard this line:

"After all that is said and done, I know......put your hands up put your hands up"

This may be completely wrong but if it puts anyone in the right direction it'll be worth it.

I hope somebody out there can help me with finding this song.

Thanks, Stann
  2. Luke of Metal said:

The only song I know with that chorus is Place Your Hands by Reef
  3. badger said:

Quote Originally Posted by stann65 View Post
    I can't find this online anywhere because my searches get flooded with Fedde Le Grand and Fat Man Scoop results.

The song I am looking for the chorus goes "put your hands up, put your hands up" or it may be "put your hands on, put your hands on".

It is sang by a male, and I have heard it in the past so I am assuming it is at least a couple of years old.

I don't know if I heard right but I think I may of heard this line:

"After all that is said and done, I know......put your hands up put your hands up"

This may be completely wrong but if it puts anyone in the right direction it'll be worth it.

I hope somebody out there can help me with finding this song.

Thanks, Stann
    Fedde le Grand - Put your hands up for detroit
  4. stann65 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Luke of Metal View Post
    The only song I know with that chorus is Place Your Hands by Reef
    Awesome, just put it into youtube and that's the one.

Thanks for the help