Hello i would like to post a link to my sons band

Magnus Duke

they have a gig in Hammersmith London coming up
details on the myspace page

About Magnus Duke
My son is Carl
Magnus Duke are a newly formed mellow indie acoustic outfit from Canterbury, Kent. The band consists of Daniel-James Lewis on Lead guitar, Adrian Grainge on Bass guitar, Matt Webb on Drums and Carl Daniels on Rhythm guitar and Vocals. The lads met through a music website last month after Danny went looking for a vocalist and a front man. In Carl Daniels he found both, a singer and a song writer who only recently moved to Canterbury from Norwich late last year. Matt was introduced through Dan as the pair had been jamming together in recent months while looking for other band members. The band played together and wrote songs for a few months while looking for a Bass player to complete the line up. That`s when Adrian, a close friend of Carl, revealed that he played bass as a child and now wanted to play in the band. So the band took him on and Magnus Duke were born. Although the band have only been playing together for a short space of time they have already started writing material for their forthcoming E.P and album, so watch this space.

I am very biased though
My son is Carl Rhythm guitar and Vocals.
Self taught